• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-Bypassing high-mid is not a problem for DB characters
-Goku has the AP advantage + reactive Power level
- Massively more skillful
Etc
-Bypassing that level of regen is done by attacks that have vastly higher ap, which Goku doesnt have here
-no actually he doesnt, Ryuko has the advantage and her reactive power level is both faster and more potent than his
-according to the skill analysts of this site hes not

Okay, we can agree on something here, Ryūko outskills, they both have equal AP as far as scaling chains go, but Son can close that gap with Kaiōken x20 or x10, but it’s not in character for him to do it if his opponent isn’t that much more powerful than him, that he really needs this, cuz it puts a strain on his body and all that

idk man gokus get stronger the stroner his opponent is, so its probably as potent as hers at this point
So does Ryuko though, only her amp makes her strong enough to oneshot her previous self.

Basically this form of Ryuko has three passive reactive power level amps, one that makes her stronger and faster the more fired up she gets in combat, one that causes her to become exponentially more powerful every second just by existing, and one that grants her an explosive power boost every time she regens from serious damage in combat

So does Ryuko though, only her amp makes her strong enough to oneshot her previous self.

Basically this form of Ryuko has three passive reactive power level amps, one that makes her stronger and faster the more fired up she gets in combat, one that causes her to become exponentially more powerful every second just by existing, and one that grants her an explosive power boost every time she regens from serious damage in combat
this is..... almost exacly how saiyan zenkai works

Son could probably outlast her transformation, as he has no limit to using Super Saiyan Blue which depends entirely on his stamina. And as we’ve seen, his stamina is incredible, along with his Supernatural Willpower

Goku could also just conserve his stamina even more with the Super Saiyan God to Blue technique right at the start of the fight. But as we know, Goku would not be able to keep this up for too long, as eventually, he would have to stay in blue to actually keep up with extremely potent reactive evolution. But even so, he lasts extremely long in SSJB, and he would still have a lot of stamina left for some Kaiōken stacking

-Bypassing that level of regen is done by attacks that have vastly higher ap, which Goku doesnt have here
-no actually he doesnt, Ryuko has the advantage and her reactive power level is both faster and more potent than his
-according to the skill analysts of this site hes not
-he does have higher AP , more than necessary to bypass her regen

-Yes he does .

Ssb ( broly ) goku > 2nd UI sign > SS2kefla>supressed jiren > 1st UI Omen goku > IZ > > baseline

-that's not a thing and outskilling the best Martial artist on the planet who has hundreds of years of experience at 12 >> what you claimed satsuki did .

Let's not forget super went over board with this since matched SSj kefla while he was in base with pure skill .

This is literally an easy win for goku

Son could probably outlast her transformation, as he has no limit to using Super Saiyan Blue which depends entirely on his stamina. And as we’ve seen, his stamina is incredible, along with his Supernatural Willpower
Her transformation doesnt have a time limit tho

When has he stayed in SSB for a full month?

It is, ryuko's is just faster due to her regen, basically like Cell only faster
It's not faster , goku's reactive PL doesn't come from zenkai , he just kept stronger when he fought beerus cuz " the SSJ GOD is telling him to keep pushing further" , he did the same against jiren .

-Yes he does .

Ssb ( broly ) goku > 2nd UI sign > SS2kefla>supressed jiren > 1st UI Omen goku > IZ > > baseline

-that's not a thing and outskilling the best Martial artist on the planet who has hundreds of years of experience at 12 >> what you claimed satsuki did .

Let's not forget super went over board with this since matched SSj kefla while he was in base with pure skill .

This is literally an easy win for goku
-It was already agreed that he doesnt tho?

Baseline < Ryuko < Satsuki < Ragyo <<<< Primordial Life Fiber < Kisaragi Satsuki <<< Kisaragi Ryuko

Unfortunately we dont really take 'has x years of experience' as a viable skill feat here, trust me I've tried to get it used for so long to no avail

The scaling chain difference between these two characters isn’t too large for it to be considered even close to bypass her regeneration

This SSJB Goku isn’t superior to SSJ2 Kefla, he could only hold his own in Kaiōken against SSJ Kefla, so he’s around Supressed Jiren’s level. Their scaling chains are still close
According to Satsuki’s feats which were done as a middle schooler, she does have the skill advantage, which would mean Ryūko also has the skill advantage because they are equals

It's not faster , goku's reactive PL doesn't come from zenkai , he just kept stronger when he fought beerus cuz " the SSJ GOD is telling him to keep pushing further" , he did the same against jiren .
Cool? Ryuko has two other non-zenkai related forms of reactive power level that make her exponentially stronger every second she exists

-It was already agreed that he doesnt tho?

Baseline < Ryuko < Satsuki < Ragyo <<<< Primordial Life Fiber < Kisaragi Satsuki <<< Kisaragi Ryuko

Unfortunately we dont really take 'has x years of experience' as a viable skill feat here, trust me I've tried to get it used for so long to no avail
We didn't agree on that , zamasu is well above baseline and he's the weakest Low 2-C

i have the post of Akm saying it bookmarked but i don't know how to find those .

Well he still has a feat of closing an at least 100x difference in AP with skill alone while being massively exhausted.

We didn't agree on that , zamasu is well above baseline and he's the weakest Low 2-C

i have the post of Akm saying it bookmarked but i don't know how to find those .

Well he still has a feat of closing an at least 100x difference in AP with skill alone while being massively exhausted.
IZ is baseline, I don’t see how he’s not. He merged with an entire timeline, that’s already baseline

How is that going to help if he cant permanently damage Ryuko and him trying to same thing against an opponent with comparable skill will just make her stronger?

Even so, Son still has Kaiōken and his insane stamina, along with a technique he could use to conserve even more stamina

Even so, Son still has Kaiōken and his insane stamina, along with a technique he could use to conserve even more stamina
True but would that even allow him enough power to bypass Ryuko's regen with his physical attacks? Because anything less that a gap that would atomize her would just result in her regenning stronger and would rapidly close the gap between her and his kaioken amp, and when that runs out hed be way weaker

True but would that even allow him enough power to bypass Ryuko's regen with his physical attacks? Because anything less that a gap that would atomize her would just result in her regenning stronger and would rapidly close the gap between her and his kaioken amp, and when that runs out hed be way weaker
He can outlast her Kisaragi, and just completely obliterate with a Kamehameha, which nullifies Low-High Regeneration

Edit: or he can outsmart her by getting her out of the ring, by secretly placing ki landmines

This SSJB Goku isn’t superior to SSJ2 Kefla, he could only hold his own in Kaiōken against SSJ Kefla, so he’s around Supressed Jiren’s level. Their scaling chains are still close
According to Satsuki’s feats which were done as a middle schooler, she does have the skill advantage, which would mean Ryūko also has the skill advantage because they are equals
This is broly saga Goku not ToP , in Eps 121 he's could take on jiren who's glared away the spirit bomb which kefla was compared to and was able to take attacks superior to anything kefla threw at him in episode 123 .

And goku pulled his skill feats when he was 12 so what ?
Cool? Ryuko has two other non-zenkai related forms of reactive power level that make her exponentially stronger every second she exists
Cool goku has the God ki zenkai , normal zenkai and KK , and I don't know where her reactive PL is coming from her page says that senketsu can just develop abilities and why are we assuming she has infinite supply of life fibers to absorb? That's outside help so NO .
Not as good as Ryūko’s
Good enough to keep the advantage he has and not get overpowered
IZ is baseline, I don’t see how he’s not. He merged with an entire timeline, that’s already baseline
He's way above baseline, he fused with a Timeline , breached the entire distance to the other timeline amd started affecting it .
There's was a whole Crt about this subject.

I never he isn't low 2-C btw , why did you think that ?

He can outlast her Kisaragi, and just completely obliterate with a Kamehameha, which nullifies Low-High Regeneration

Edit: or he can outsmart her by getting her out of the ring, by secretly placing ki landmines
Her Kisaragi has no time limit so...

And she passively redirects energy attacks

Cool goku has the God ki zenkai , normal zenkai and KK , and I don't know where her reactive PL is coming from her page says that senketsu can just develop abilities and why are we assuming she has infinite supply of life fibers to absorb? That's outside help so NO .
That's Reactive Evolution, not her RPL

Absorption isnt outside help, that's like saying Superman's fights cant be under the sun because solar radiation fueling him is outside help lol

This is broly saga Goku not ToP , in Eps 121 he's could take on jiren who's glared away the spirit bomb which kefla was compared to and was able to take attacks superior to anything kefla threw at him in episode 123 .

And goku pulled his skill feats when he was 12 so what ?
At 12 he didn’t beat anyone with 360° perception or instinctive reactions. And the scaling chain still just makes Son equal to Ryūko because of the scaling chain size
the first one already happened in BoG, and this version of Ryūko already absorbed the life fibers
Good enough to keep the advantage he has and not get overpowered
Except because of how good this regen is, it makes her more powerful and harder to kill by the second
He's way above baseline, he fused with a Timeline , breached the entire distance to the other timeline amd started affecting it .
There's was a whole Crt about this subject.

I never he isn't low 2-C btw , why did you think that ?
I never said he wasn’t, but fusing with a timeline is already baseline, since low 2-C is basically significantly affecting an entire timeline, or 4D universe

I never said he wasn’t, but fusing with a timeline is already baseline, since low 2-C is basically significantly affecting an entire timeline, or 4D universe
Yeah and i said IZ is above well above baseline , enough for goku to have the AP advantage , i never said IZ wasn't Low 2-C either

Btw doesn't seem like my vote was counted

I think now is not a good time to vote just yet, because arguments are still going against each other. So, I just want a further debate, so we can have an answer most can agree on

Yeah and i said IZ is above well above baseline , enough for goku to have the AP advantage , i never said IZ wasn't Low 2-C either

Btw doesn't seem like my vote was counted
Atm none of the votes for either side should be counted, the previous votes for goku ignored a LOT about Ryuko and her abilities and thus far you havent exactly provided solid reasoning for why he would win

Conclusions we’ve made:
  • Ryūko outskills
  • AP are equal based on scaling chains, but could easily induce a one-shot if Goku uses x20

Back