• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ravines of Time, and Dragon Cry

If he wanted to use the eclipse door, I'm pretty sure we would've seen him try to use the door, or at least get to it.

Theglassman12 said:
If he wanted to use the eclipse door, I'm pretty sure we would've seen him try to use the door, or at least get to it.
idk which gate Are you referring so Zeref cant go back in time since it need to open the door from a celestial spirit wizards(using eclipse). Also eclipse gate was already destroyed, and zeref Didn't want to contact with real world until hades make him to forgot the value of life. he originally plan to use eclipse to go back in time and save natsu but it still dangerous because he maybe ended up by killing him. for neo eclipses- think its like Ultear last age spell, but instead of 1 min that power can Trun back time for 400 year, neo eclipse is a spell it will turn onto a gate when it connected with a physical gate(like guild hall). and FH give neo eclipse enough power to let zeref reset time for 400 year with all the memories he have from current time

He actually need timelapes and fairy heart ti activate neo eclipse, then connect it from guild door(or any near possible door to make it stable) like when acno eats it he becomes unstable and divide in 2.

I think the anime will explain the claim of Zeref resetting the timline better, and give a legitimate explanation for it either being true or hyperbole. If the a seperate page has to be created for the anime, then i'm ok with that. Personally (just my opinion, i'm not asking for a massive upgrade) I saw/read it as Zeref saying that the second he steps out of the door, that the current world/timeline would be destroyed and he was going to "make things right" in the new world by fixing his and Acnologia's mistakes. Since he said "the moment I pass through these doors, this world will crumble away and my new world will take its place." I think this is different from Trunks-style time travel because Zeref specifically said that the old world was going to "crumble away" and that that he said "my new world will take its place" (reference: https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-69934/chapter/mrs-chapter-100034228) It's just how I saw it and i'm not trying to overplay or wank anything, if I came off as a massive blind fanboy, then i'm sorry. Either way, I feel its best keeping it as it is until further information is given, being "unknown" or High 6-B, unknown with Neo Eclipse.

I am either want to wank him or anything, but it a confusion that he is just going to reverse time or he is going to reverse time and destroy current timeline, so 2 timeline didn't exist in same world, either way. Alsl 6-B is good for zeref.

Back