• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ravines of Time, and Dragon Cry

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Since Fairy Heart and Etherion have Pages of their own, I believe we should make a page for both ROT and DC, the thing is what do we quantify ROT as, it is said to be a void of Time Magic, that could reset time, now by no means am I saying that this scales to ANYONE, however I'd like to see opinions on it and how it should be tiered, it is Stronger than Etherion and so is DC, Which is states to be 10 times stronger than Etherion which is cool, but it is also stated to be able to destroy Ishgar which is way higher than 10 times, as well a profile should be added for Animus

Thoughts

The Ravines have never had any destructive capacity at all. It's just a dimension that came out of nowhere.

It's essentially a well of Magic, and It does have destructive power, when combined with Fairy Heart, it can MAYBE reset a timeline, plus I feel it should just have a page

Wait till that Calc comes to an conclusion.

But the Ravines of Time seems more hax oriented than AP oriented.

You mean something that Zeref planned to accomplish by going back in time and changing the past?? By that logic, Future Trunks would be low 2-C just because he changed the past.

Zeref was going to destroy the current timeline and remake it, and no I'm not saying we add this to Zeref's page, I'm saying on a ROT page we put Possibly Low 2-C when combined with Fairy Heart via Hax

which is VERY stretching since there's no other feat or claim that backs this up. That's like putting Buuhan at 3-A because he stated that he'll destroy the universe, even though no other feat or claims have made that legit.

I still think we should add a ROT page regardless, and yeah I know Tier 2 Fairy Tail sounds ridiculous but Zeref did claim that the current world would be destroyed and he would make a new one, which is why I only say possibly, otherwise it would be Unknown

As for Dragon Cry, whenever Etherion is finished being calced, we should just multiply the damage by 10 and take that as the power, also Animus should just scale to Base Natsu

Leave it at unknown. Zeref stating that is no different from 4-D Aizen and multiversal Yhwach. Simple hyperbole.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I still think we should add a ROT page regardless, and yeah I know Tier 2 Fairy Tail sounds ridiculous but Zeref did claim that the current world would be destroyed and he would make a new one, which is why I only say possibly, otherwise it would be Unknow
Which he was only able to do by opening a portal for time travel purposes.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
As for Dragon Cry, whenever Etherion is finished being calced, we should just multiply the damage by 10 and take that as the power, also Animus should just scale to Base Natsu

You'll have to make a non Canon page for Natsu then. We consider Dragon Cry non Canon here.

Gargoyle One said:
Possibly Far Higher

No tier 2, that's DMC levels of outlier
Fair enough, I know I'm wanking quite a bit, but ROT is equal to or greater than Etherion in Power, so whenever Etherion is finished being Calced I think we should put it at Etherions Level, and then possibly Far Higher

Knightofannihilation666 said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You'll have to make a non Canon page for Natsu then. We consider Dragon Cry non Canon here.
Isn't that really redundant??? There's hardly any differences between the canon Natsu and the movie version of Natsu.

High 6B to Low 2C is not only an absolutely massive jump, it also utterly shatters the setting of FT

Even as someone who's far easier on FT then most on this site, that's absolutely absurd, no offense intended

Why isn't Dragon Cry Canon, it fits in perfectly with the story and the girl in the movie is in the manga, I know it's a movie but the story can fit in perfectly

Gargoyle One said:
High 6B to Low 2C is not only an absolutely massive jump, it also utterly shatters the setting of FT

Even as someone who's far easier on FT then most on this site, that's absolutely absurd, no offense intended
Yeah I admit I may have gone overboard

I am neutral to the verse, think its fine where its at.

But Low 2-C is hard nope.

Cool af? Maybe, yeah sure.

But realistic? No, by alot of accounts.

Raven of times is a magic which allows you to destroy this timeline, and reset it, now zerec want to reset time 400 year ago like when acno is not a ds and zeref was mortal, also zeref says he is going to destroy this time, means it could be destroyed whole universe(i think i am wanking) or just reset the universe or just resert the time on earth. Dragon cry is the stick(actually a ribbon) which absrob power of dying dragon and 10times stronger than etherion blast, now anime absrob its all power, so animus+ 10x power etherion(dragon cry), so it should be atleast at countental+ and natsu in half dragon form kill him, also dragon cry is a canon movie. So we also need to upgrade natsu profile.

I agree with Dragon about this, also Dragon Cry has many issues that prevents for it being canon to the manga contuinity.

Dark649 said:
I agree with Dragon about this, also Dragon Cry has many issues that prevents for it being canon to the manga contuinity.
It really doesn't have that many issues with the continuity, plus it is canon, it's used in the manga, and it fits in with the timeline, the only thing that doesn't work is the end credits, that's it, the real problem is the uncertainty of the scaling in the movie since we don't know how exactly strong Animus was

@9TailAcno we already went through this. He never planned on destroying the timeline. He was only planning on changing the past.

Theglassman12 said:
@9TailAcno we already went through this. He never planned on destroying the timeline. He was only planning on changing the past.
https://manga-fox.com/read-fairy-tail-manga-online-for-free/chapter-534 I am not able to post pic, but in that chapter zeref says that "ones iam pass thought this door, this world will crumble and my world will start", maybe he just tanking about reversing time, maybe i am wrong but i can just provide proof. @demongod Animus was a dragon same tier as zirconic or other or maybe same as motherglare, but the things is dragon cry and animus it and grow in size and even trun from blue to purple/pink/red colour, also his scale (and those crystal,on his body) is look like stellia minerals which is stronger than diamonds,now he absorb dragon cry power which is 10x etherion, its just like goku absorb spirit bomb. Now if etherion single blast is country lvl then dragon cry is 10x stronger that feat alone put animus at minimum at contental+ , also natsu kill him. Reason why its canon: emd creidt scene Acno mention sonya and her ribbon in manga.

Well guys why thier is former etherios tag in natsu profile, natsu break demon seed to his own death, because will destorying dragon seed means no end anymore, then he should not affected by any changes in E.N.D book, but we all know he still connected to book that means he still is etherious, lucy rewrite it and now she is the owner. Also if destroying demon seed means no end, then destroy dragon seed means no more dragon slayer but we all know that he can still use dsm. Seed are only resposinble for thier tranfromation

Theglassman12 said:
The anime is not canon. The manga is what we always follow since it's the source material.
I hope mashima called it canon ,lol. Also guys key of the starry arc is somehow is canon(he we see few points) like lucy mention she uses her spirit during key of the starry heaven,cobra dont have 1 eye,kinana(cobra snake) is in human from and a member of ft guild now, angel is using angel magic(againt jellal), racer is using his gear magic againt jellal, midnight using same outfit in tratraous arc.(maybe its was canon, maybe its not)

Theglassman12 said:
@9TailAcno he was only planning on going back in time to change the past.
That was not just what he was going to do, he said it was more than that, Now I'm not suggesting anymore that this would be a Tier 2 move, since there is no actual feat, just statements, and ven if he did pull off a time reset it would only be hax, but he definitley wasn't just going back in time, he specifically said he wouldn't just be going back in time, it's implied that he would pull an Undertale, but to claim that its just Time travel is ignoring what the character said

And what other proof do you have other than a statement from a character that just got an ability that they're getting used to?

Well If Zeref was just going to Time Travel he would use Eclipse, and try that, plus this is a plan that Zeref has been thinking about for a while, and he's a master of magic, so the chance that he knows a lot about the effects of Neo Eclipse is heavily implied, plus the author doesn't just put in a statement like "This isn't just Time Travel" without implying that is the effect it will have, once again I'm not suggesting Tier 2, I'm just saying it isn't simple Time Travel

Back