• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the most powerful characters in Dragon Ball.

Why is it outlierish if previously 17's only feats were fighting a SSB lvl character while holding back and being shown to be stronger than Ultimate Gohan who is around as strong as SSB Goku.

Nope. 17 by no means could beat Toppo. Vegeta was barely doing anything to him as an SSB and could easily replicate the same feats as 17. The thing is 17 is not doing anything impressive, he's just hanging with the big boys. So don't consider Jiren an outlier and not base Toppo merely because Jiren is obviously much stronger. Toppo is second strongest mortal in Universe 11, even without GoD mode.

If the Anilaza battle wasn't accepted as an outlier than Android 17's barriers would be stronger than first UIO and possibly even second UIO.

I'm... not even getting your point with fighting Toppo being an outlier.

There is a massive difference between Toppo, who is somewhere slightly above SSJB, and Jiren, who murderstomped a SSJBKKx20 when he was hilariously suppressed.

What makes you think Frieza couldn't do the same if he put in more effort? Bottom line. Golden Frieza > 17.

@Ever

Me too...

I mean realistically speaking, Anilaza would be comparable to Kefla, but whatever...

@Sera Without proof?

@Ever Same since that was literally Anilaza's only feat overpowering a Low 2-C alongside 4 3-A's.

"What makes you think Frieza couldn't do the same if he put in more effort?"

The fact that he never did and assuming he could is headcanon?

I still uphold that the "big six" of the ToP are basically equal.

Boi. Frieza made a fool of Base Toppo. Don't go there.

...When? His only interaction with Base Toppo was when he blasted him with death beams while he was enagaged in a Beam struggle with 17.

True, but my point still stands. What 17 did was no more impressive than what SSB Vegeta did. So why you assume 17 > SSB is still beyond me. Frieza could do what Vegeta and Goku did as mere SSBs because he's equal. All he would have to do is put in effort and take things seriously instead of going "oh ho ho ho!" at whatever his opponent says.

@Dragon One of the reasons was cause it leads to most ToP top tiers as being Low 2-C and scaling to Ultra Instinct Omen.

It really doesn't though. Since other than 17 actually powering through his energy ball with his barriers which were later shown to be able to temporarily hold back Low 2-C attacks nobody else has done a thing to him.

It absolutely would. Frieza, Gohan and 17 all managed to somewhat push Anilaza back. And then you get to the people who fought these 3 only moments prior without indication of them getting much stronger.

Goku powered his SSB up to the point of producing yellow lightning and causing a giant explosion minutes after fighting Anliza. It's entirely possible, and quite likely, that he got much stronger.

Also, i think 17, Gohan, SSBs, etc, all have the same power, more or less, and obviously without barriers or anything.

You know that could just be PIS or outlier right? Since 17 has been fighting Jiren for an entire episode and it was written off as an outlier. So why would one or two scenes with 3-A's keeping up with Anilaza prevent him from being Low 2-C?

17's NOT stronger than Freeza. To think that is complete and utter bullshit. Just because Goku went Blue on 17, and just because 17 ****** around with Toppo and helped with Goku/Vegeta against Jiren, that doesn't mean he's stronger than Freeza. Hell, most of Freeza's time was him being knocked out like a bitch. And 17 was in the sidelines throughout his fight with Jiren. Hell, he was even running around, messing with Toppo throughout most of it. And Golden Freeza fought Jiren ALONE when he got easily ******.

Freeza's shown clear signs to be at full power SSB. 17's only shown signs of holding back against an also holding back SSB Goku. Hell, in the DBS Manga (Different Story, same preference), Goku only goes SSJ3 against 17. Not Blue.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why isn't Anilaza Low 2-C? That bothers me.

• Puts on Glasses
"CAUSE HE'S ONLY FOUGHT SSB GOKU/VEGETA, 17, GOLDEN FREEZA, AND GOHAN! ALL OF WHICH ARE 3-A IN POWER DESPITE SSB GOKU GAINING A BUNCH OF POWER BOOSTS THAT MAKE HIM PRACTICALLY LOW 2-C! HOWEVER, THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT, SINCE STATISTICS CLAIM THAT---"

That's why.

@Peter Or why would one or two scenes with Anilaza fighting Low 2-Cs make him unable to be 3-A cause of PIS?

Plus Goku and Vegeta in those forms didn't even have the feats we're scaling them to until later on.

@Antorus Anilaza fought Low 2-C Post-Kefla SSB Goku.

@Ryu But that's literally his only main feat. All of his other feats were done with normal casual energy blast.

That's assuming Blue Goku is Low 2-C, which isn't shown to be the case due to the Robots.

Also, like i said, Goku powers up after fighting Anilaza.

Peter1129 said:
@Antorus Anilaza fought Low 2-C Post-Kefla SSB Goku.
@Ryu But that's literally his only main feat. All of his other feats were done with normal casual energy blast.
Yeah, no shit. That's why i'm saying he should be Low 2-C.

But there was no indication he got stronger. Previously he's only shown to get stronger after using UIO so why would he get that much stronger all of a sudden without breaking his limits?

SSB Goku doesn't even perform the feat we rate him Low 2-C as until after the Anilaza fight. And if you want to go "Oh nothing suggests he got much stronger since Anilaza" then by that logic nothing suggests he got much stronger since right before Anilaza either. Either way we're going to have to accept some insane, sudden and unspecified boost in power.

@Peter

I changed it to robots, the universe 3 ones.

So what if Goku is blue? That supports my point.

Anyway, your ignoring the main point, Goku powered up.

Ryukama said:
SSB Goku doesn't even perform the feat we rate him Low 2-C as until after the Anilaza fight. And if you want to go "Oh nothing suggests he got much stronger since Anilaza" then by that logic nothing suggests he got much stronger since right before Anilaza either. Either way we're going to have to accept some insane, sudden and unspecified boost in power.
I call thee, the power of Plot.

Come to think of it....

Why isn't UI Omen Goku generating a semblance of the universe by powering up listed on his profile as an explanation for his tier? He does this right before achieving Complete Ultra Instict.

Peter1129 said:
But there was no indication he got stronger. Previously he's only shown to get stronger after using UIO so why would he get that much stronger all of a sudden without breaking his limits?
...Huh? But you just said he could Low 2-C Post-Kefla Goku. And now you're saying that there's no indication stating that Goku got stronger in Blue after fighting Kefla? Ugh...

I said there was no indication Goku got stronger from fighting Anilaza not Kefla. Since it's clear he got much stronger from fighting Kefla going by what's shown in his second fight against Jiren.

I have NO idea what you're trying to say here. Are you trying to state that Anilaza's Low 2-C because he fought SSB Low 2-C Goku? Or are you trying to say that Anilaza's High 3-A because SSB Goku didn't get much stronger in Blue after fighting Kefla, so he too is 3-A, and apply that the other 5 weaker guys, and you have a High 3-A Anilaza? Uhhh...

Sera Loveheart said:
Come to think of it....
Why isn't UI Omen Goku generating a semblance of the universe by powering up listed on his profile as an explanation for his tier? He does this right before achieving Complete Ultra Instict.
That was only a Galaxy semblance, though.

I'm trying to say Anilaza should be Low 2-C via overpowering Low 2-C Post-Kefla SSB Goku. But Ryu and others say Anilaza isn't Low 2-C because the SSB Goku that he fought didn't have a Low 2-C feat until the second fight with Jiren.

I just re-watched it, you're right. But Zeno did say that was all of Goku's energy which is clearly Low 2-C energy. I think it should still count, somewhat.

It's not at all a universe or a galaxy. Just look at how it compares to size with the ToP arena. It's just a bunch of energy that took the shape of a galaxy cause it looks cool.

Back