• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the most powerful characters in Dragon Ball.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
A thread solely based on who you all think are the most powerful characters within the entirety of Dragon Ball itself, all ranked in a list, from whatever number you wish to start from, all the way down to number 1.

(Yeah we all know Zeno is the most powerful, c:)

What do you guys think?

Whole Dragon ball u say (Counting only from those that are currently on VS battles wiki)

10:Angels(I see them all as roughly equal and making another 12 spots is really pointless)

9:Grand Priest

8:Zeno

7:Demon god Demigra

6:Future Warrior(Xenoverse 1)

5:Time Breaker Bardock

4:Fused Mira

3:Future Warrior(Xenoverse 2)

2:Xeno Goku

1:Demon goddess Towa

Dragon Ball Characters? Simple.

In the Canon:

5. The Gods of Destruction.

4. Jiren and M.U.I Son Goku.

3. The Angels.

2. GP (Maybe Even Zeno's Guards).

1. Zeno.

For Heroes/Xenoverse:

5. Time Breaker Bardock.

4. Fused Mira.

3. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2), and M.U.I Son Goku.

2. Xeno Goku/Demon Goddess Towa (Despite her granduer Power to Xeno Goku).

And 1. Zeno (Xenoverse/Heroes).

Why? Cause he's the Omni-King. You won't EVER Surpass the Omni King.

You really can't rate something like this, it completely depends on opinion.

Ehh I know. But normally if there's like 2 or 3 placements people don't agree with it just gets a 7. So far most people that I shared it with said it's a 8 or 9 since they just have like one placement they don't agree with.

@Antorus Glad to see people say my list is good.

I agree with barely any of them LOL.

I don't want to be rude/mean and rate it because I'd give it a pretty low rating.

With these things it's more if you like it you give it a 10, if not you give it a really bad rating. It's a personal opinion thing.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. I don't care how people rate it. I know some people have rated my list a 1 because Frieza is below Android 17. But normally I just want to see how accurate it is.

I really don't see anything that puts Frieza above 17 other than that one statement that said SSB Goku and Golden Frieza were tied in power for first place on team Universe 7.

If we're talking about DBS than...

1. Zeno

2. Super Shenron (Surprised a lot of peeps didn't put him yet.)

3. Grand Priest.

4. Angels.

5. MUI Goku and Full power Jiren tied.

I could argue Fu to be Angel Level in Xenoverse due to his magic affecting the Angels in the Tokipedia story, and him resetting all the Masters and resetting the Xenoverse beyond Chronoa's Time control. This would sort of scale to FW, since he was given all of his power to fight XV Post-ToP MUI Goku [ Whom he stalemated... So He scales too ] .

Ok here it is, hope I don't get hate.

12. Fusion Zamasu (After transcending his physical form and merging with the universe/universes), Tired Champa

11. Jiren The Grey (suppressed)

10. UI Goku (First use), pre rage boost ssbe Vegeta, SSBKKx20 Goku (post ui)

9. Champa

8. Average God Of Destruction (this includes Toppo)

7. Rage Boost Vegeta

6. UIO Goku (later uses), Beerus

5. Full Power Jiren The Grey, SSJ2 Kefla

4. MUI Goku, Angels

3. Limit Breaker Jiren

2. MUI Goku (Nakama Boost), Grand Priest

1. Zeno

If we assume low 2c 17 and Frieza are valid then they are also tied for 2 and 4 respectively.

@everybody: keep in mind that shenron recreated the moon yet got oneshotted by King Piccolo, who definitely isn't moon level, dragons don't fit into conventional hierarchies

I do mean the entirety of Dragon Ball, so I'd say non-fighter characters count such as the dragons. It should be noted that Super Shenron is arguably the 2nd most powerful being the Dragon Ball Super anime.

I know nothing about DB EU continuity, so here's my canon list;

10. GoDs

9. Infinite Zamas

8. UI Goku

7. Jiren

6. Angels

5. Grand Priest

4. Zen'o

3. Super Shenron

2. Zarama

1. Tori-Bot

Crop, your list seems...off.

1. U.I Goku's Stronger than Jiren.

2. I don't think Zalama nor Super Shenron are stronger than Zeno.

And 3. I think the GoD's are stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

Freiza was going to use his wish to rule over all the gods, including Zen'o. In addition, the Super Dragon Balls were able to surivive U6's erasure and Super Shenron is proven capable of overwriting Zen'o erasure/restoring the erased universes.

Infinite Zamas was stated to be a "cheat character" who was able to surpass Beerus (or something along those lines).

"Infinite Zamas was stated to be a "cheat character" who was able to surpass Beerus (or something along those lines)"

Never said that he was stronger than Beerus. Though, it is hinted that he's WAY stronger than anyone during that time (Other than Beerus, the GoD's, and the Angels and such). And by "Anyone", I mean guys like Vegito Blue.

I do think Jiren and M.U.I Goku could defeat em, since they're so god damn Powerful.

Back