• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the most powerful characters in Dragon Ball.

It was originally thought that Casual Jiren > GoDs. But later on in the tournament it seems like GoDs > Post-Jiren UI (Second UI) since GoD Toppo was shown to be stronger than SSB Evolution Vegeta who is stronger than the Second UI. So Casual Jiren is actually weaker than the GoDs Whis must've been referring to Jiren's Full Power being above a GoD.

It's ultimately in the end that a MUI Goku is stronger than a Limit Breaker Jiren, as Goku defeated Jiren and was closer to doing it than with Jiren knocking off Goku before that.

Peter1129 said:
It was originally thought that Casual Jiren > GoDs. But later on in the tournament it seems like GoDs > Post-Jiren UI (Second UI) since GoD Toppo was shown to be stronger than SSB Evolution Vegeta who is stronger than the Second UI. So Casual Jiren is actually weaker than the GoDs Whis must've been referring to Jiren's Full Power being above a GoD.
Quite accurate, I still don't think Jiren surpassed the power of the GoDs, as he's just on the level of the GoDs, or at least slightly below it. Full Power Jiren is likely surpassed that, but even so, Whis was only referring to Belmod, the GoD of Universe 11, Jiren's universe. It's possible that Jiren is stronger than other certain GoDs, but hasn't surpassed others, takes Geene for example.

I have my own list. Though it doesn't follow the power scaling rules of this site.

1. Zeno's

2. Grand Priest

3. Angels (In no order)

4. MUI Goku

5. Jiren the Grey (Limit Breaker)

6. Gods of Destruction (In no order)

7. Vegeta (SSB Evolution)

8. Toppo (God of Destruction Candidate)

9. SSB Vegito (Future Trunks Saga) (Why? Because SSG Goku can toy with both Kale & Caulifla. Even back in Ressuruction of F' Whis stated if Goku & Vegeta team up they can even fight Beerus)

10. Kefla (Super Saiyan Berserker 2)

11. Anilaza

12. Fusion Zamasu (Grotesque Zamasu) (Because Spirit Bomb Sword is PIS. Also FZ was weakened by Vegito. FT can't even handle Black on his own)

13. Hit (Despite low AP has lot of hax. Was the first character to put a dent on Jiren)

14. ÔÇÄArale (Toon Force Robot) (Can send Post FT saga SSB Vegeta flying without even trying)

15. ÔÇÄ Frieza (Perfected Golden Form) (Equal to Pre-TOP SSB Goku)

16. ÔÇÄGoku Black (Super Saiyan Rose + Scythe) (Stronger than Future Trunks. Can stop both Goku & Vegeta with his clones)

17. ÔÇÄFuture Trunks (Super Saiyan Rage)

18. ÔÇÄAndroid 17

19. ÔÇÄKale (Super Saiyan Berserker)

20. ÔÇÄDyspo (Super Maximum Light Speed Mode)

21. ÔÇÄMaji Kayo

22. ÔÇÄKoichiarator (Triple Fusion Robot)

23. ÔÇÄSon Gohan (Ultimate Form)

24. ÔÇÄPirina (Namekian Fusion)

P.S. I haven't mentioned Infinite Zamasu. Because it's unclear who can completely erase him from space-time. Can be anywhere between 2-8

JackJoyce said:
ABoogieYesSir said:
^^How About Super Shenron?
Easily #2. Unless we get further hint about Grand Priest & Zeno's bodyguards
Besides Zeno, Super Shenron is the only character in Dragon Ball Super with an accurate 2-C tier. Infinite Zamasu's 2-C tier more so effects the present timeline instead of other universes. Grand Priest has shown no multi-universal feats, and Zeno's guards are unknown at best.

Proves Super Shenron is the 2nd most powerful character in Super.

EMagoIorSouI said:
JackJoyce said:
ABoogieYesSir said:
^^How About Super Shenron?
Easily #2. Unless we get further hint about Grand Priest & Zeno's bodyguards
Besides Zeno, Super Shenron is the only character in Dragon Ball Super with an accurate 2-C tier. Infinite Zamasu's 2-C tier more so effects the present timeline instead of other universes. Grand Priest has shown no multi-universal feats, and Zeno's guards are unknown at best.
Proves Super Shenron is the 2nd most powerful character in Super.
the problem is we don't know if super shenron can engage in combat

That may be true, but it really doesn't matter, the capabilities Super Shenron is able to succeed is far greater than any other being in Super, excluding Zeno.

EMagoIorSouI said:
That may be true, but it really doesn't matter, the capabilities Super Shenron is able to succeed is far greater than any other being in Super, excluding Zeno.
characters like beerus can still beat him since he might not be able to engage in abttle though.so shouldn't he be below them by this logic

In the non-canon one of the strongest characters its dark demon god buu:
Dark demon god buu
he becames stronger after absorbing demon god dabura and dark demon janemba.

And in sdbh8 demong god dabura seems to be equal or near to the power of ssj4 gogeta who is obviously stronger than xeno goku

Screenshot 2018-04-01-09-41-10

Here's my list (canon only, i'm not gonna do a non-canon list):

1. Zeno (Not including Tori-Bot due to lack of appearances in the anime)

2. Super Shenron (Has shown better feats than the GP has, such as ressurecting multiple universes after the ToP)

3. Grand Priest (Dwarfs all the angels in power, is only weaker than Zeno)

4. Zeno's Guards (Has shown visible signs of fear towards Zeno, unlike the Grand Priest, who has not, should therefore be further from Zeno's power than the GP is)

5. The Angels (Can casually OHKO a GoD, has permanent Ultra Instinct unlike Goku)

6. Rage-Boosted MUI Goku (Nearly defeated Limit Breaker Jiren, only lost due to MUI's time limit)

7. Limit Breaker Jiren (Overpowered MUI Goku)

8. MUI Goku (Easily overpowered a full power Jiren, who was stated to be stronger than a GoD)

9. FP Jiren (If Goku didn't master Ultra Instinct, Jiren would have been able to defeat him)

10. UIO Goku (UIO Goku is closer to FP Jiren than the GoDs, but he has a time limit, and is always in a "defensive state", as he always has to think to attack, lowering his attack power. However he is definitely stronger than a SSBE Vegeta, who was equivalent to SSBKKx20 Goku, a form that is weaker than UIO)

Cringu stole my list ovo

So I'll do non canon not counting Darkness Shenron or Super Shenron or Xenoverse

1. Young Mechikabura(Stated that the time patrollers including Gogeta and PoT Chronoa were babies in comparison)

2. Demon God Buunemba (Absorbed both Xeno Dabura and Xeno Janemba) and PoT Chronoa(Sealed Mechikabura)

3. Xeno Vegito/Xeno Gogeta/Xeno Buu/Xeno Dabura (All shown comparable)

4. Xeno Gohan or Broly Dark (Nearly Stomped Towa, took Goku and Vegeta's combined blasts to stop his own and fought both Mira and Goku respectively) and Blue Goku/Future Trunks/Fu (Admitted to be marginally stronger than his Time Patroller counterpart and Matched Fu respectively)

5. Xeno Goku/Xeno Vegeta/Mira(Able to fight Demigra as just a Super Saiyan and tag teamed against Broly Dark)

6. Demon God Towa (Granred Godhood by Mechikabura)

7 Xeno King Vegeta (Took a Dark Masked SSJ3 Xeno Bardock to fight him) and Chamel (Was going to destroy the Dragon Ball Heroes world with Demigra's power)

8 Xeno Bardock(Fought XKV at his strongest unknown as a SSJ4) and Demigra(Fought Goku, Trunks and SSG Beat in his Makyoukya

9 Beat and Note(Helped fight Chamel and Demigra with Base Goku)

Gon Senpai said:
1.Tori Bot
2.Grand Priest

3.Super Shenron

4.Zeno

5.Angels

6.Goku

7.Jiren

8.God of Destruction
How is Grand Priest above Zeno? Zeno has been stated numerous times to be stronger than Grand Priest. Grand Priest has no feats anywhere close to Zeno's. Maybe one can argue Grand Priest is faster than Zeno since he can keep up with Dyspo and Zeno can't (Yet this is pretty inconsistent since Zeno can keep up with faster fighters like Goku and Jiren). So faster maybe but stronger no.

Perhaps they'll change something in the future and reveal Grand Priest is secretly stronger but for now that's a baseless theory.

I also have no idea how Grand Priest is above Super Shenron either. There's no feats or statements suggesting he could've recreated those 7 universes.

Super Shenron is likely still below Zeno, given the statements that Zeno is the strongest, that no one is above Zeno and that Zeno could destroy anyone or anything he wants. And we know Zeno was able to negate the immortality Super Shenron granted Zamasu. Zeno of course doesn't have the reality warping capabilities of Super Shenron but in raw power, unless proven otherwise, I'd say Zeno is still above.

LordWhis said:
In my head canon, Mui Goku = GP and Jiren is close to him in power.
Don't you think if Goku actually reached Grand Priest's level they'd make a super big deal out of that? All we know about MUI Goku is that he's stronger than GoD. Taking that him being as strong as someone who can one shot someone who can one shot GoDs and ascended to the Top 5 in all the multiverse is a pretty big stretch.

Also how is someone who could barely manage using Ultra Instinct for a couple minutes and nearly destroyed himself doing so as powerful as someone who can indefinitely use Ultra Instinct with absolutely no effort?

1.Zenō 2.Infinite Zamasu or Super Shannon 3.Grand Priest 4.All 12 Angels 5.High tier Gods of Destruction (i still think the high tier GODs are stronger than Jiren and Goku.) 6.Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku 7.Jiren (Full Power) 8.Low to Mid tier Gods of Destruction 9.Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta 10.God of Destruction Toppo

1) Farmer With a Shotgun

2) Mr. Satan

3) Monaka

4) The Chef who held back Beerus and Whis at the same time

5) The Laser that almost killed Goku

6) The Rock

If we're counting DBH, The Charismas are the strongest.

Beings like Demigra and the such are nothing but their weaker avatars. They control the plot of the Dragon Ball multiverses and the such.

@Bluetrekking The Charismas? I can't find anything on them when I'm trying to look them up.

@Bluetrekking So there's no English translation?

Also Toribot still stronger ovo

Back