• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor (Doctor Who) VS Zen'o (Dragon Ball)

The Doctor (Doctor Who) Key:After Absorbing the Time Vortex

Pin on Doctor Who

VS
Zen'ō (Dragon Ball)
The illustration ZENO SAMA FIGHTER , with the tags action, medibangpaint,  manga, zeno, d… | Anime dragon ball goku, Dragon ball super manga, Anime dragon  ball super

________________________________________________________________________________

Speed Equal

Doctor:
Zeno:
Draw:

Last edited:
Doctor Who can, on a narrative level, create favorable and better outcomes for himself, contrary to all logic and common sense. And control the infinity parameter with the power of thought
Hakai can erase being who can survive narrative level erasure zeno erasure is superior to it but ik this is a stomp

Yeah this a stomp plus the Doctor (all keys) has passive probability and causality manipulation (that's at least 5-D possibly 11D iirc) plus stupidly potent Supernatural Luck and Social Influencing meaning he'll just befriend Zeno immediately, convince him the battle is pointless and incap (which is The Doctor's IC move against any innocent or childlike being).

Yeah this a stomp plus the Doctor (all keys) has passive probability and causality manipulation (that's at least 5-D possibly 11D iirc) plus stupidly potent Supernatural Luck and Social Influencing meaning he'll just befriend Zeno immediately, convince him the battle is pointless and incap (which is The Doctor's IC move against any innocent or childlike being).
Yes, and also many ways to impose causality on an opponent, to erase him from existence on a conceptual level ignoring his resistances. Not to mention the powers of the Time Vortex.

No dr mahito and arale
I take it this is a manga?
Anyway, I didn’t write anything about erasing. Manipulating the narrative is another category of this ability. If a character has shown to survive being erased from the narrative, this does not mean that he is immune from plot manipulation in all its senses

I take it this is a manga?
Anyway, I didn’t write anything about erasing. Manipulating the narrative is another category of this ability. If a character has shown to survive being erased from the narrative, this does not mean that he is immune from plot manipulation in all its senses
No from anime also I never said that he is immune to plot manipulation I said that he can ee people who can survive narrative ee

For some reason I don't think they both would even fight at all lmao
They'd both sit and drink a cup of tea

But yeah, The Doctor stomps.

I think that The Doctor stomps. The Doctor has decent resistances, has intelligence of tricking the god with child mindset like Zeno before.

Back