• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony might actually be right about Dante stomping, as much as I hate to admit it given how cool this matchup is.

As I mentioned before, while Dante only has Mid regen, it is nearly instantaneous. To bypass it, Raiden would need to split Dante into at least hundreds of pieces in barely a split second, which he isn't really capable of with his weaponry. Even with blade mode and the HF blade, Dante would likely regenerate before Raiden could even get a couple of slices in. I'm not certain Raiden has anything that can bypass his regen. And with every other factor in mind giving Dante an advantage (to the point of already borderline stomping) then I don't think Raiden has any win-cons.

Cyborg raiden equal speed to dante pre awake he win if not equal speed he still lose to Pre Awake dante No matter how stronger and skill u r. u cant slash someone who faster than a rain Drop a lot of rain drop area even Cyborg Raiden slow time still limit to slash all of the rain drop in the area like dante pre awake do and vergil yamato to be honest can kill group of humans with No humans eye can see. In Cerberus profile at least he had equal speed to pre dante and can damage pre dante so can cyborg raiden kill Cerberus? it gonna be harder than sanator arm strong fight for sure. In Equal speed he can kill all boss even vergill easy but arkham corruption sparda boss gonna painful for him (Dante & Vergil) Result Cyborg raiden Cant protect The World from arkham sparda boss because he already kill Dante & Vergill in Equal Speed (it sad)

Next Dante Pre awake when put him in Mgs rising Equal speed he gonna meet sam and his sword can kill pre dante (Cut Head) But it seem sam gonna let dante live due to plot like raiden live so untill dante meet sam again from he badly hurt last time by sam this time however Dante already awake and he Defeat Sam. when he meet final boss sanator However Dante gonna get sam sword to kill him by Wolf and dante will say Let Rock!

Look... I really don't mean to be rude. But I can't figure out what you are trying to say. It sounds like you're making an argument, but I don't know what your premises or conclusions are so I can't really evaluate it.

Every Character had the purpose for game story so This is how i compare before they fight each other so if u dont understand what i am trying to said... that mean MGS4 Raiden win? Right? Well...I vote for MGS4 Raiden in Equal Speed. who with me? Hahahaha

What I understand is that he places one character in the story of the other to measure how far and with what difficulty they could win.

But since that doesn't work here…

His holding Outer Haven with one hand feat is 156.78 tons. But he is above that because he was heavily weakened and did that with one hand, it's here

How Strong he is and Equal speed Cyborg Raiden. When Pre Dante has only speed to fight him in no equal speed only. Ceberus & Agni Rudra Devil Arms power cant stop raiden in Equal Speed but the ice fire wind element is the key to the fight too. Except that 3 element not strong enough to hurt raiden. This Raiden almost stomp Pre Dante in Equal Speed

Raiden will not cut through rebellion. But he can definitely cut through Dante. But Dante's regen is pretty ridiculous. He went toe to toe with Vergil who already awakened his DT. It's just that Vergil was stronger and had more experience than Dante. And definitely quicker.

Magic always beats futuristic gear in most cases. Rebellion has withstood hits from Yamato which can cut through anything but more so like dimensions,time/space, that kinda stuff.

If Rebellion & Muramasa clash, raiden's blade will be no more. Raiden has never hit a blade that can withstand actual hax like Rebellion. So it's obvious Raiden will lose his sword pretty early on and Dante will possibly cut him through in that same moment.

Not to mention he has styles, royal guard is going to be a real problem for Raiden.

Also a very important FACTOR is that Dante still has his "Desperate Devil Trigger" as shown in the Pre-DMC3 manga. And Raiden is still human.

IF Raiden "kills" Dante (or rather lands a lethal blow) once Dante activates that "DDT" its game over as it has shown that form instills fear and is kind of a Devil Trigger,but on a much higher degree as shown he took down Alice in seconds who was at the time superior to him and was actually roughing him up. But when DDT came into play,Alice was instantly struck with fear and lost all means to fight against Dante who already landed the killing blow on her.

And this is a demon. Raiden is a human,he will be prone to fear and much easier as he is not a demon himself.

Dante wins for these reasons.

Pre Dante looklike Vamp they both get head shot and dante catch the bullect with his mouth from lady handgun but vamp cant do it. the way Vamp fight isnt like Pre Dante fight due to how Pre Dante can defeat cerbarus agni rudra it diffrent level Enemy. Raiden can cut Pre dante head in Equal Speed fight (Regen dont work) even vamp if u cut his head he over the same.

It is in the manga, which is one year before all of DMC3, he has it from that point onwards. It could be said that his advanced form is Majin Trigger and its true form Sin DT.

Also, don't worry.

i dont think dt make everything fear him.in alice case comic she just too cocky and in shock in his power later that why she cant do anything in fear but in raiden case he can fight without fear. it no hax effect in dt. demon aura power just made dante stronger(not fear mind haxed). Raiden : What are u?! Dante : it seem u not human anymore...so let had some fun

Also, from Fear Manipulation page:

"Depending on the user and medium, Fear Manipulation can occasionally be depicted as a power which can be overcome with bravery, willpower and courage."

If that's not fearhax that is used as a spell but only makes people piss their pants, Raiden can possibly avoid it. He is brave as hell and his will is quite indomitable as he fights mainly for his family.

Depends how you classify willpower. Raiden even when he got his arm destroyed and was heavily weakened still saved Snake even if it meant sacrificing himself. Also he said against Vamp when he stabbed him several times after Vaml asked him if he's too immortal that he doesn't fear death and still fought. And even without arms he stepped into heavy armored guys like it was a cup of tea for him and managed to help Snake.

Fearhax never show in the game it shouldnt be count even majin form in the game dont fearhax anything. Dante never use fear ablity in the game

Witchakorn said:
Fearhax never show in the game it shouldnt be count even majin form in the game dont fearhax anything. Dante never use fear ablity in the game
The DMC3 manga that takes place BEFORE the game of DMC3, is canon. Therefore Dante has it. Which was more of a "This is a taste of the Sparda power" preview. Many anime/tv shows/novels like to do. Foreshadowing a greater power that even the MC isn't aware of only to be truly revealed much later on in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back