• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Vs Juste (DMC Vs Castlevania)

Dante: (leaning against a wall, arms folded) Well, well, well, look who decided to raid the wardrobe of the most stylish demon hunter in town. (smirks) Juste Belmont, right? Or should I say, Juste "Fashion Copycat" Belmont?

Juste Belmont: (raising an eyebrow, composed) Ah, Dante. I see you've finally managed to escape from your midlife crisis. How's that "eternal teenager" thing working out for you?

Dante: (grinning) Not too shabby, my man. But I gotta hand it to you, Juste. That long, flowing white hair? I think you've been peeking at my style guide. It's like you're trying to be the discount version of me.

Juste Belmont: (smirking) Oh, you think white hair and a crimson coat make the man, do you? I assure you, Dante, I've been rocking this look ever since the 18th century, long before your little Devil May Cry fashion line became a thing.

Dante: (laughing) Centuries, huh? Well, I've got you beat in the experience department, "grandpa". And let's not forget, I've faced more demons before breakfast than you have in your entire Belmont history.

Juste Belmont: (narrowing his eyes) Your cavalier attitude won't save you in battle, Dante. I may respect your skills, but don't think for a second that you can outclass a Belmont.

Dante: (shrugging) Hey, Juste, I'm not here to outclass anyone. I'm just here to kick some Belmont butt, have a good time, and make sure I'm the one who walks away with the coolest coat and the whitest hair.

Juste Belmont: (smirking) Well, Dante, may the most stylish warrior win. But remember, imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but it won't save you from the Vampire Killer!

Dante: (grinning) We'll see about that, old man. But I hope your coat can handle a little "devilish" wear and tear!

- DMC5 Dante is used, Chaos Ring restricted, otherwise Juste has all of his arsenal

- Speed is equalized

- They are in character

Vampire Hunter with White Hair and Red Coat:

Demon Hunter with White Hair and Red Coat:

They realize they have so much in common and go grab a beer:

Last edited:
They fight for a bit but realize they have so much in common, go grab a beer and later have Sex.

Yeah, take that mental imagen, i win

He is atheist, not stupid (well, a bit)

Now taking about this match, Juste get NEP from this?
Has access to[8] the abilities of[15] Chaos through the Chaos Ring

With the chaos ring he’d essentially have passives out the ass so I’m assuming Dante’s restricting that.

Back