• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante Demon Killah said:
Dante FRA
Dante may be Universal but he doesn't have range do bust a whole Universe despite having the power to do so, not even close
Dante FRA as well.

And yeah exactly. Attack potency and Area of Effect are two completely different things.

And thank you guys for such a nice discussion with respect, even though there were times we were bit confused. Typically long discussions like this end up being absolutely awful and toxic.

Yeah Spooky sorry about that happen O_O

As i Told U guy before. Purpose of the Both Game story is Important as Dante Cleary Prove it.

Someone said to me that Because Raiden is Human dont mean he will lose.(He disagree)

So In That Case Why dont Vote for Raiden if U think he can do it and Peoples Who think like me that Raiden Had no chance will Pop UP as I Plan (It Work)

I dont care That Raiden Lose anyway because I already told them that it a Joke from the Start even on Equal Speed but No One Believe me (It all Part of The Plan)

Remember This?

I wrote like

Ok Speed Equalized and Raiden use CQC On Devil Hunter? All His weapons Cant Kill Dante Awake anyway even sword still weak in MGS2 when he fight solidus

Dante fight Beowolf ? Cerberus? ETC

So Prove my Point let raiden fight these guys in Speed Equalized untill final vergil

Dont u Get it? He still Human who use Human weapons when devil Hunter weapons use to kill these guy with a lot of damage even yamato from vergil can fight on par with Dante sword

Raiden fight Only Human and Dante fight Demon (CQC? Human Weapons?)

And This

Witchakorn wrote:
Mgs2 Raiden Vs Dante Awake? This is a Joke? Raiden still Human to Fight Dante

Imagine u Play Mgs2 raiden and meet Dante as a Boss fight (How u gonna fight Him)

Mgs4 Raiden still Possible but Dante use sword faster than a Rain Drop around him in vergil fight

Raiden never do that Kind of speed Rain Drop Around Him His Cyborg speed still Limit excepth he use Slow motion Mode but I dont sure That gonna be faster than Raindrop Speed dante and Vergil did (Area around Them)

Raiden Overpower Dante awake even in devil triger form (Blame Hideo Kojima for that)

Speed Rain Drop Vs Overpower

If Dante cant Damage Raiden Enough with his Raindrop speed (He screw)

or Raiden cant even land a slash on dante Due Raindrop Reaction speed

Dante Awake Out Speed Raiden (Raindrop)

I know Minecraft enchanting language so I can understand:

Someone disagreed that just because Raiden is a human (not even relevant anymore since it's MGS4 Raiden) doesn't mean he will lose. (Idk what's that about but, well) and why we don't vote for Raiden in that case.

And that everything is according to his keikaku.

It funny! that i am the Only One who voted for him Even I told them it No chance for Raiden anyway.(Opposite From Whom i should vote)

But Thank for Understanding Spooky (my Eng Is not good)

@KnightOfSunlight

To Be Honest If People Vote to Raiden more Than Dante and Raiden Win

I Gonna be Mad...because it dont Make Sense at all.

For Purpose of The Game story In Devil may Cry but Let One Cyborg Save The World Instead.

What A Joke? Right?

DMC and MGS are two different verses. One is quite um, more realistic and one is absolutely ridiculous in terms of power. But if it got two comparable characters by tiers then...

Metal Gear dont Had Magic and Demon. Everything is science fiction Technology fiction from what Human Can Made and SuperNatural power characters But still diffrent to fantasy Demon Hunter that No science fiction behind it.

U think what Human can create in Science Fiction to Protect The world from Demons?

I suggest U Make Raiden from Rising vs Sparda on Equal Speed and u will understand The Diffrent about it.

Oh! U Think Raiden Gonna Kill Sparda Right? Wow!

Yes. I think like that. As long as they don't fight some gods but comparable guys.

Where did I say that Raiden can beat Sparda? What? xD

Witchakorn said:
Metal Gear dont Had Magic and Demon. Everything is science fiction Technology fiction from what Human Can Made and SuperNatural power characters But still diffrent to fantasy Demon Hunter that No science fiction behind it.
U think what Human can create in Science Fiction to Protect The world from Demons?

I suggest U Make Raiden from Rising vs Sparda on Equal Speed and u will understand The Diffrent about it.

Oh! U Think Raiden Gonna Kill Sparda Right? Wow!
Not only is it REALLY hard to understand you, but you keep throwing fallacies out the ass.

KnightOfSunlight said:
That's the first time someone's described Metal Gear as realistic...
I said it's MORE realistic than DMC. I would never say that verse with nanomachines, immortals, ninja Metal Gear lifting cyborgs and clone making guys is realistic by any means.

He got like 3X AP advantage. It's not a stomp because Raiden doesn't have 7.5X AP advantage. Well, if Tony is right...

Dante Had Potential to save The world from Demons like His father did so dont compare him to character in Metal gear Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back