• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Dante Fight In DMC3 Awake Prove That Raiden Never fight something like that before even Speed Equalized is useless

CQC? is it better than fighting all Boss demon? Dante Beat all of them

Before u let Raiden fight dante. let him fight These Boss first if he can fight all of them

City Block level with how he use Rocket L? It not work on Dante at all he can even ride on it

Speed Equalized dont work on Rocket he shoot anyway (Slow)

Funny To Hear Raiden Can Kill Agni Rudra with Speed Equalized Right?

Your argument literally rides on "he's human so he loses".

Also, projectiles also get Equalized in Speed Equalized fights.

I don't know who that is and I don't care. A completely different character is completely irrelevant to this fight.

The way Dante Fight & Raiden Fight is too Much Diffrent Setting Level

Dante Had Royal Guard Remember? Normal Human weapons cant kill Dante anyway

So People gonna let Raiden win this with Speed Equalized ?

It dont make sense at all

Setting means nothing when both characters, in these forms, are the same tier. Something being magic doesn't make it stronger. I'm not even voting yet, but "Raiden can't win because he is human" is not an argument.

not just human but the way he fight in mgs2 and option to kill dante is immposible and dante get head shot before. raiden gonna be confuse how to kill or fight him even gun still not work on dante. rocket dont kill him and CQC dont work on Royal Guard sty . Raiden dont has regen he gonna die soon later

I was about to say "dude, what the hell?" To that but a quick look at his wall has me agreeing with you there. Even despite his actions in this thread not actually breaking the rules.

Gotcha. I'm almost certain that Dante has an AP advantage here, since the feat he scales from is twice as great and Dante effortlessly stomps the character who performs it. But I don't know the scaling chain on the lightning feat Raiden is scaled from, is there anything on that?

Well, he defeated a perfect clone of Big Boss, who survived said feat, and scales to Snake, who has beaten Big Boss a few times. So he probably scales a little bit above it.

Hmm... I'm not sure it would be at the point of one-shotting, but if it was on the basis of AP alone Dante definitely has a masssive AP advantage.

That's only with heavy weaponry. It doesn't specify what kind of heavy weaponry, but in a close, one-on-one fight heavy weaponry is almost never viable.

so we try to find a way for MGS2 human raiden to kill dante? and a clone of big boss solidus is not as strong as all DMC3 boss at all .Solidus vs Cerberus? Solidus win? Dont Make Sense at all

You know how much Dante not being fully a human matters? He could even be a ******* god, he's the same tier as MGS2 Raiden so it's fine and Raiden can actually harm him. He got a dura negating blade and cut him into little pieces.

Maybe I will change it to cyborg Raiden if I know the difference between his AP and Dante's AP, since he has "likely higher" attached to his first key.

Dante has only MId regen. He can't eventually heal from being slashed to hundreds of pieces. It would be a whole other story if he had Low-High or something...

It would still be far more difficult to slash Dante into hundreds of pieces then it would be against any regular opponent. Dante may only have Mid regen, but it is demonstrated as being literally nearly instantaneous. Even if Raiden perfectly sliced him in half, Dante would regenerate before Raiden could even make a second cut. Raiden physically would not have the time required to "slice him into hundreds of pieces".

Hmm... So does MGS2 Raiden have actual wincon? Maybe research on MGS4 Raiden's AP and Dante's in that form would be nice

Dante use Sword to fight Demons Compare to whom fight just human ? The Skill is diffrent here.Even Hf blade can hurt him but dante not gonna let him slash him that easy and mgs2 Raiden sword skill cant fight devil hunter Experience Dante had (Rebellion vs Yamato) Royal Guard Couter raiden head off

HF Blade In MGS2 when raiden use it just one slash kill to solidus that was His Best Slash for him

still cant cut Dante into little pieces like Cyborg Raiden did (He can cut dante Head and win)

With the MGS2 Slashing it cant hurt dante much even try to cut his head.Only Cyborg Raiden can cut his head dont need to cut to little pieces at all but the Problem is How they would fight

If speed Equal Cyborg raiden win with His Overpower stronger than dante

If not equal he can lose but again Dante fight Mundus before even on equal speed. Imagine Cyborg Raiden fight Mundus or Cut Mundus (Sanator arm strong vs Mundus?) Who Harder?

Witchakorn said:
HF Blade In MGS2 when raiden use it just one slash kill to solidus that was His Best Slash for him
still cant cut Dante into little pieces like Cyborg Raiden did (He can cut dante Head and win)

With the MGS2 Slashing it cant hurt dante much even try to cut his head.Only Cyborg Raiden can cut his head dont need to cut to little pieces at all but the Problem is How they would fight

If speed Equal Cyborg raiden win with His Overpower stronger than dante

If not equal he can lose but again Dante fight Mundus before even on equal speed Imagine Cyborg Raiden fight Mundus or Cut Mundus (Sanator arm strong vs Mundus?) Who Harder?
Raiden doesn't open up with HF blade in character. He starts off with CQC

Raiden CQC Equal Speed Use on Dante Royal Guard and Dante Pre Awake Still Stronger than him.

More Mobility and he fight demons like cerberus agni rudra that 3 Boss before He fight Vergill and awake himself

CQC Isnt On that Demon level it for Human even Dante look Human but he Defeat a Demon

Look when Raiden fight three metal gear at once with Rocket Laucher and he loss stamina untill Solidus appear .He cant even save olga who try to save him.

MGS2 Raiden and Dante Pre-awake Both same tier but the purpose of the game story and how they fight is Important even on Equal speed

Ok if we let raiden win How he gonna save the world from demon later? just 3 Boss alone gonna kill raiden (He never fight something like that before)

Next Pre dante can solo MGS2 Pretty Easy just his gun alone even solidus and metal gear cant kill him or even ray itself (It gonna be like speedrun story)

Well...i Voted for MGS2 raiden

So, uh, I actually think Dante stomps.

Not only dante has a big AP advantage, he will toy with Raiden in the same manner he does with every boss.

The 8-B weapons are either too weak or countered by Royal Guard while the HFB can prove deadly it is meaningless if he can't hit Dante as he has a massive experience compared to Raiden.

Pre awakening should have cerberus and the other pair like that guy said but if we only take him with Rebellion+E&I Dante can still counter the heavy weaponary or just dodge it.

Pretty sure Raiden lacks a winco, he is outskilled, overpowered and lacks the versatility to deal with Dante, specially in such a small space when dante can shoot from afar to deal tons of damage or get close and destroy him on CQC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back