• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heard Kurumi fought El Donté- So I thought, what if she fought the real Dante?

Let me know if this a stomp, which I don't doubt, canon Devil May Cry has a bunch of stuff.

dante-umvc3-victory.png
VS
kurumi-1.png
  • Speed is equalized.
  • DMC3 (Pre DT) Dante vs Spirit Form Kurumi.
  • Both are in character.
  • Winner via K.O or Death.
  • Dante's 9-D power is restricted.
  • Both start 25 meters away from each other.
Votes

Last edited:
so you're pitting someone who's the strongest 7-B with 9-D smurfs with someone who's not even in the top 10 strongest nonsmurf

If it's a stomp then it should prolly be closed lol, I'm gonna restrict his 9-D power for this.

And no, Dante has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, it's in his Demon Physiology, and in this key he's strong enough to one-shot Kurumi since her dura is lower than his AP. But then again, her clones are bigger than his AP, thankfully he should have enough hax to pull through, his Sparda Heritage saves him from being squashed like a bug. I'd also take a look at what Dante's Low Tier Demon Physiology on top of Sparda Heritage grants him.

For starters, she'd have to get past all his Immortality. Because her dura is lower, ig it means if Dante gets a solid blow, she dies, and stays dead bc through Sparda Heritage he can neg Immortality and Regen. But because of her clones and body-swap, she might be a tough cookie to crack, but Dante can neg Type 6 Immortality, which is what she has. I feel like Dante has a shot at this, him having Acausality Type 4, on top of Reactive Evolution, a very strong Supernatural Willpower & Accelerated Development.

I'm assuming if she used City of Devouring Time, Dante with his Sparda Heritage can resist the Life Force Absorption and escape somehow, including any kind of time being stopped. She also doesn't resist Fear Manipulation, which is a Low Tier Demon power, so Dante being there alone would probably cause her to hesitate or something, Dante has Mid Regen and can resist High-Godly Regen Neg, so this means he can probably recover from anything she hits him with, so long as it isn't being blown to pieces along with his brain, but since he has Teleportation through Sparda Heritage, he should be able to escape. He himself can also neg Regeneration, on top of Immortality, so this means if he lands that solid blow on Kurumi, she won't get back up, I don't think he'd have much trouble doing so either, since Ebony and Ivory have Power Nullification and BFR. I think this means he can just shoot all the clones and get to Kurumi without effort. Through Enhanced Senses in Sparda Heritage to try to pick out which one to shoot himself, I believe he's fully capable of accomplishing this task seeing she has lower dura than his AP physically.

I'm also going to assume that if Dante hits any of them, their Immortality would become useless, since her Type 3 Acausality works with her Type 6 Immortality, and since Dante can neg it, it'd be rendered useless.

I'ma vote Dante because of all his hax, but I'll wait for others' reasoning for this being a stomp.

Last edited:
If it's a stomp then it should prolly be closed lol, I'm gonna restrict his 9-D power for this.

And no, Dante has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, it's in his Demon Physiology, and in this key he's strong enough to one-shot Kurumi since her dura is lower than his AP. But then again, her clones are bigger than his AP, thankfully he should have enough hax to pull through, his Sparda Heritage saves him from being squashed like a bug. I'd also take a look at what Dante's Low Tier Demon Physiology on top of Sparda Heritage grants him.
If it wasnt obvious we were memeing

You've been here for 2 years

Also thread makers can't vote to avoid unfairness unless the thread is dead and you only need 1 vote.

Also, also Dante is still haxed af even if you restrict the 9D shit
Yeah, but I barely did stuff, I barely know half the bigger terms used here.

Diiiidn't know that-

Knew that, but I didn't see through the joking part--

Back