• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((lmfao)

A few minutes later Lance appeared carrying several sliver serving dishes, which he placed onto the table.

lifting the top off of one of them, it revealed an absolutely massive pile of freshly grilled burgers, the delicious aroma instantly wafting around the house.

Lifting another one of the lids, he revealed a massive helping of fries, freshly cooked and seasoned.

and finally, the last lid contained a platter of shrimp, in case Metatron had wanted to eat as well.

"Here you are Kiara! I hope you enjoy" Lance said politely.

((lmfao)

A few minutes later Lance appeared carrying several sliver serving dishes, which he placed onto the table.

lifting the top off of one of them, it revealed an absolutely massive pile of freshly grilled burgers, the delicious aroma instantly wafting around the house.

Lifting another one of the lids, he revealed a massive helping of fries, freshly cooked and seasoned.

and finally, the last lid contained a platter of shrimp, in case Metatron had wanted to eat as well.

"Here you are Kiara! I hope you enjoy" Lance said politely.
"Nice!" Kiara grabbed burger after burger, shoving them down her face at a downright monstrous pace. After about 3 minutes, she had finished the burgers. "What a glutton..." Metatron thought to himself as he had shifted to human form, nomming on the shrimp.

Kiara then turned to the fries, shoveling them into her face as well. With a literal shovel. After a few more minutes of that, she let out a loud burp that made the castle shake. "...Woah," Metatron said.

"Alright, I feel way better now that I've got some iron and sodium in me!"

"Nice!" Kiara grabbed burger after burger, shoving them down her face at a downright monstrous pace. After about 3 minutes, she had finished the burgers. "What a glutton..." Metatron thought to himself as he had shifted to human form, nomming on the shrimp.

Kiara then turned to the fries, shoveling them into her face as well. With a literal shovel. After a few more minutes of that, she let out a loud burp that made the castle shake. "...Woah," Metatron said.

"Alright, I feel way better now that I've got some iron and sodium in me!"
".....I'm glad you enjoyed your meal!" Lance said happily, surprised by Kiara's gluttony.

"Is there anything else I can do for you while you are here?"

Kiara stretched out a bit, "Well, I feel way lighter now... And since apparently, we're raiding Belial's new castle, I should probably get some training in."
"If it's training you desire, I can always be of assistance!" Lance said.

"Thanks to my angel companion, I have a lot more power than I did last time we fought. I would be interested in seeing how I fair against you now!"

"Yeah," Kiara said, teleporting outside to a wide area where they could go all out without worrying about casualties.

"My body feels way lighter than normal... And I already know most of Lance's tricks. How to account for them is another thing though... Ugh, I'm not so good at all this thinking stuff!" Kiara thought.

Lance looked at Kiara, weighing his options.

"Her attacks have remarkably high AOE. so my pocket dimension strategy won't work well" he thought.

"She has a leg up on me in terms of raw physical power as well...chances are she would overwhelm me in an instant, should I go for hand to hand," Lance said, beginning to walk around slowly, in a circle around Kiara.

Lance nodded to himself, coming up with a plan after a bit of thinking.

"Ready when you are Kiara!" Lance shouted.

(lol)

"Perfect, she's letting me set the pace," Lance thought.

Immediately he summoned a knife, which he proceeded to throw at Kiara. the knife itself completely missed her body as it flew several meters to the right of her. Should the knife not be destroyed, he would telekinetically control the flight path of the knife, the projectile suddenly turning mid-air as it launched towards her Achilles heel, hoping to cripple her movement. This was a test, he wanted to see how she reacted to his tricks before he proceeded.

Kiara dashed forward with a violent explosion, vaporizing the knife as she did so. She covered her fist in some of the hottest flames that she could muster, about to deliver a punch straight to Lance's stomach.

"He may try to turn into smoke..." Kiara thought.

Any attempts at dodging or redirecting Kiara's attack would be met with a clone of herself that she set up. Had her punch connected and was successful in injuring Lance, she would add to the fire power by boosting herself forward once more, hoping to knock Lance out.

Lance rushed towards Kiara in response, feigning as if he would try and take the attack head-on. at the last second, he teleported, appearing a few meters away, and immediately launching a damaging beam of light at both Kiara and her clone. the laser amplified by Metatron powers, with the hope to pierce Kiara in a nonlethal area.

"If she can vaporize my knives, then I cant rely on physical projectiles," Lance thought.

(Bruh it's a knife and Kiara can literally create big bangs add some special properties to it Lance you can do that lol.)

Kiara reacted far too slow to dodge the attack, so she opted to block it by covering herself in Akari's armor as the clone, who was far weaker than Kiara, was destroyed. Kiara, on the other hand, was generally unharmed by the attack.

She turned to Lance, waving her hand as she generated an enormous explosion and shot it towards Lance.

((TRUE))

Lance clapped his hands together, before opening them again, revealing a portal, which grew in size and shape until it completely covered Lance's body. Using Metatron attack reflection, he reflected the projectile away from him, the fire exploding somewhere in the distance.

Should this attempt be successful, he would summon dozens of knives, amplifying their durability with both Metatron powers and his own extinction dream, making them much more resilient than normal. with a flourish, he tossed the knives at Kiara, altering their speed and trajectory as they flew so that they traveled in unpredictable angles and patterns.

"Perhaps if I strengthen the knives they'll be more effective," Lance thought as he launched his assault.

((Lance rn))

cover3.jpg

(It is quite interesting to write a villain who sort of makes sense and just isn't an actual psycho who wants to **** existence because why not lol. Reminds me of shit like the early fallout games.)
(That's exactly what I was thinking lol. the whole discussion with Belial to me, kinda felt like I was playing a fallout character and Belial was the main villain. sorta like when you talk to The Master in Fallout 1))

((TRUE))

Lance clapped his hands together, before opening them again, revealing a portal, which grew in size and shape until it completely covered Lance's body. Using Metatron's attack reflection, he reflected the projectile away from him, the fire exploding somewhere in the distance.

Should this attempt be successful, he would summon dozens of knives, amplifying their durability with both Metatron's powers and his own extinction dream, making them much more resilient than normal. with a flourish, he tossed the knives at Kiara, altering their speed and trajectory as they flew so that they traveled in unpredictable angles and patterns.

"Perhaps if I strengthen the knives they'll be more effective," Lance thought as he launched his assault.
Kiara got into a running stance as the knives flew towards her, "I've only used Hermes a few times... And it's only ever been for travel, not combat. If I mess this up, the match is his." Kiara thought to herself. A while back, Kiara had thought of ways to increase her effectiveness in combat. She created a unique martial arts and dubbed it Flashfire. Although, it's more akin to her finding new ways to blow shit up...

"Alright, here I go..."

Kiara covered her feet in fire, forming the boots of the messenger god Hermes around her normal shoes. She took a deep breath, "Concentrate the explosion... Compress it until it's focused only on a single point... Note to self, don't fly into another dimension."

BOOM!

What was generated from Kiara's loud dash was not an explosion, but a booming sound of such epic proportions that it shook the planet down to its very core. Lance could feel his torso heat up from the inside out, but he could not feel Kiara come into contact with him due to her sheer speed. The knives he flung at her were immediately reduced to nothing but quarks.

"**** ****!- STUPID KIARA, YOUR SO STUPID! YOU WENT TO ******' FAST AND NOW YER FLYING!" Kiara thought to herself. Hermes involved concentrating all her explosive power into her feet, compressing it down into a single point on the soles of her feet, and then releasing all that power in an explosive dash forward.

Which of course, made it incredibly hard to control... And Kiara, of course, did not think that would be to much of an issue.

Kiara got into a running stance as the knives flew towards her, "I've only used Hermes a few times... And it's only ever been for travel, not combat. If I mess this up, the match is his." Kiara thought to herself. A while back, Kiara had thought of ways to increase her effectiveness in combat. She created a unique martial arts and dubbed it Flashfire. Although, it's more akin to her finding new ways to blow shit up...

"Alright, here I go..."

Kiara covered her feet in fire, forming the boots of the messenger god Hermes around her normal shoes. She took a deep breath, "Concentrate the explosion... Compress it until it's focused only on a single point... Note to self, don't fly into another dimension."

BOOM!

What was generated from Kiara's loud dash was not an explosion, but a booming sound of such epic proportions that it shook the planet down to its very core. Lance could feel his torso heat up from the inside out, but he could not feel Kiara come into contact with him due to her sheer speed. The knives he flung at her were immediately reduced to nothing but quarks.

"**** ****!- STUPID KIARA, YOUR SO STUPID! YOU WENT TO ******' FAST AND NOW YER FLYING!" Kiara thought to herself. Hermes involved concentrating all her explosive power into her feet, compressing it down into a single point on the soles of her feet, and then releasing all that power in an explosive dash forward.

Which of course, made it incredibly hard to control... And Kiara, of course, did not think that would be to much of an issue.
Lance had immediately deduced that Kiara was up to something when she had taken the running start position during his barrage of knives.

"A tackle, perhaps? some kind of forward charge?" Lance wasn't sure, but it was obvious she was going to move forward, there would be no other reason for her to take the running position in that direction. Lance, not wanting to get hit with the charge, began moving to the left, hoping that he could avoid her charge before it happened.

When Kiara launched herself like a bullet, Lance couldn't even perceive her movements. but thanks to his prior deduction and her own lack of control, the attack ended up slamming into the side of his body, instead of his torso. This glancing blow completely incinerated the area that it hit, and would have ended the match had it hit dead on.

Lance clutched his side, trying desperately to regenerate from the injury.

"Shes....She's so fast!" Lance said. He needed a plan. He had gotten lucky that time, but if she were to use such a move again...

Lance immediately began summoning a horde of illusionary doublegangers to disguise his location while waiting for her to return.

Back