• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Belial teleported Yharon before any of that happened, my friend. I'm not gonna pester you, but I prefer accuracy to avoid confusion. Whatever, do your thing :/ )

Belial and King Tiger's shield was slowly breaking and cracking, the layers that they had formed slowly being blown away. Entire chunks of Belial's body were being blown away due to being the main catalyst for the shield, his body being covered in what could only be described as 5th-degree burns.

Val's efforts along with Yharon's efforts to remind Rory of her past only making the blast stronger as Rory continued to rage on, tears pouring from his eyes which immediately evaporated..

("This is the end..")

Belial thought to himself.

("I'll put everything on the line.")

Belial's scream couldn't even be comprehended by the ears as the shield he had created compressed itself and swirled around Belial, creating a discharge of energy that far surpassed Caliburn: Legende only because Belial's willpower overpowered the very malice that powered Rory for a short time.

The blast discharged, exploding onto Belial, leaving only him to take the brunt of the knightess' chaotic blast.

"...Huh..?"
King Tiger watched in horror as Belial directed the energy of the blast entirely onto himself. In a desperate attempt to save the boy, King Tiger used his damage transferral ability on him and Belial, effectively causing them to “share” the damage they were receiving. Dividing the force of the attack onto both of their bodies, instead of Belial alone.

“Your not dying on me kid, where going to get through this together or die trying” King Tiger shouted.

"..Ah." Rory froze, the world freezing around her. Not literally, but that's how she perceived the attacks that were coming towards her, as well as the people who were attempting to remind her..

"..Ah." Her mind trembled, her brain pulsed.

"..AH-" She remembered everything.

"A̵̜̭͓̱̣̓Ḣ̵̨̖̹̄̽̾͜͝Ḧ̶̨̛͇̰̟̗͙̥͙̠͇̺̦͈͕̩̱̤͔̦͓̞̠͚̝̯̰́̍̐̈́͒͂͂̆͊̒̂̅̑̅̍̾̽̈́̔͐͝͠͝ͅḨ̸̢̜̺̯̣͙̗̲̤͖͓̩̰̣̦͉̫̬͈̗̝̠͈͚̖̲̫͌̌̇̋̀̅͒̒ͅͅḨ̵̢̧̡̤̺̼̱̤͓̱̮͔̲̪͍̤̲̠̩͕̩̰͓̝͍͆̈́̂͜͜H̶̨̹͕͖̘̳͂̃̈́̆͑̽̑̀̔͛͘Ḧ̸͖̬̟͓͔̗́̒͛̈́̓̍͝H̸̺̻̩̯͔̱͙̫̲̾͂̏̔̅̋̊̔̔̊͊͊̏̆̎͛̂̽̓͘͘͝͠H̵̨̢̛̛͚͎̲͙̹͖͔̟̅͛̀̑̋̊͐͆̃̌̈͒̍̅̈́̈́́̍̈́͐͐͋̿͘͠H̶̰͍̑̍̇͗̄̊́̎̏́̕͝͝Ḩ̷̨̢͈̞͕͉̬͚̱͕̪͚̜̹̈́̀͋̏͌͐̎̎͗̾̆͗͐͘͜͜͝ͅḨ̷̦̦͔͙͚̗̲͖̥͉̬̪̞͈̳̠̮̀̔̏̄̀͜H̷̠̣̮͕̞̜͋͂̀̂͛͆̑̐̈́̈̈́̓́̉̽̍Ḩ̷̫̦͈̹͕̟̩͕̦͈̬͎͍͇̈̏͆ͅͅH̶̛̛͖͈͈̗̀́̑͒͊̔̾̃̋̀̋̂̔͐͊̾̀͘͝͝͝H̷̢̛̩̫̮̝͉͉̼̘͇̩̥͇͕̬̜̜̮̫̬͎͈͚̬̳̪̭̤̾̎͂͒̊͛͆͆͑̌͊͊̈̀̋̀͋͗̽͐̿̾͘͘̕̕͝ͅͅḨ̴͍̦̽̅̍̓̉̾̏̓̀͆͛͗̂̈̔́͑̄͗̀̄͋̀̓́́͝͠Ḫ̸̛͇͖͎̎͒͂ͅH̶͉̾̄͑̎̈̈́̀̈́̾̉͒͒̂͆̌́̅̃̎̅͌̀̊̓̇͌̈͂̕̚Ḥ̸̫̫̬̹̖̻͂͂̀̓͘̚̚!!"​

An enormous black ribbon shot out from her back, her spine turning into a large tendril that began to form an unbreakable dome around her body as she blocked herself out from the world, her mind twisting.

(If you all want to imagine how Belial looks right now, imagine how Gon from HxH looked after using his adult form, but reduced to only his upper-body.)

Belial was nowhere to be seen, King Tiger only being able to use his ability on air as the location of Belial's body was unknown...

Val didn't even come close to breaking it, but it was pretty good exercise.

"What...? What did I do..?" She grasped her head, hyperventilating to the point any normal person's lungs would just shrivel up.

"No.. No... NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo-" She constantly repeated that word, the Ether her body flowing like crimson water..

Physically, the dome could not be broken, but maybe in another way they could reach her..

“BELIAL” King Tiger roared. Searching in vein for the boy. He no longer though of Belial as a villain, on the contrary, his actions during the chaos and now cemented him as a reliable ally.

“He…he really did change. He was a good man.” King Tiger said sadly.

King Tiger turned his attention back towards Rory, seeing the seemingly invulnerable dome cover her body.

“Rory! Please just come back to us! This needs to end!”

king Tiger slowly flew towards the barrier, his movements heavily slowed by the extent of his injuries. He grabbed the barrier with the broken remains of his only arm and tried in vain to peel away the shield.

“Your son…he just sacrificed himself so that you could be free. ARE YOU GOING TO LET HIS SACRIFICE BE IN VAIN?”

Rory couldn't hear the words of the people outside, only the pain she caused, only the screams of the trillions she butchered simply to fuel herself...

"I'm a monster." No hope swirled within her breast.

"I'm a demon." No light shone within her eyes.

"I'm. . ." Except, there was only a single light that could reach her within the dome of despair she formed.

"You are the greatest hero to ever exist, and my mother." Rory's head shot up as he looked at the source of the voice... "...Belial..?" It was a mere specter formed from the tiniest shards of Belial's consciousness.

"Get up, please." He reached out to her, "You will not destroy the world. Even if you do, I'll be there." Rory stood up as both her and her son floated in the sea of darkness.

Tears poured from her eyes as she grabbed Belial's hand softly, "..Thank you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dome of darkness slowly began to fade, the Ether that previously made everyone gag slowly disappearing from the area.

It was her. Rory the 6th in all of her glory. The energy completely faded away, the white-haired hero fully emerging from the cocoon. But, something was off...

Her eyes... ". . ." They displayed no light. She didn't cry, she didn't weap, she simply stood there, blankly. The events that had unfolded... Her crimes, the loss of her son, everything just..

Left her empty.

". . ."

Shalor trembled in bed and felt tears well up in his eyes

"Belial is seriously injured or dead..."
"Is that so...?" Ahzad didn't display dread. He didn't display despair. He simply stood there, watching Shalor... He thought nothing of it. He had to think nothing of it. He couldn't let himself show weakness... Even if his lord may have been gone. He could not show any weakness, not even to Shalor.

But...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ahzad."

"Yes, My Lord?"

"What do you think of me?"

"I think you are the greatest among all life."

"Is that so..? Ahzad."

"Yes, My Lord?"

"Have you ever doubted me?"

"Never, My Lord."

"Good... Ahzad."

"Yes, My Lord?"

"Do you enjoy living in this void with me?"

"It is a pleasure that cannot be described."

"Huh... Ahzad, your awful boring, but your loyalty is admirable."

"..Thank you, My Lord."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My Lord..." Did you ever care for me? He thought. Did you ever feel grateful? He thought. Did you ever think of getting rid of me? Did you ever regard me? Did you ever acknowledge me? He thought all of these things.

"Ahzad." He heard a voice, just like Rory... It wasn't Belial's spirit, but an illusion that Ahzad himself had formed. An illusion he formed so he could finally answer that one question he never could...

"How does it feel to serve a failed lord?"

His loyalty. His devotion. All of it rang true, even now... Even if his lord may have been dead, even if their dreams were stepped over by another, even if Belial would never return to give him an order...

Tears poured down Ahzad's eyes, tears that he couldn't control. He clenched his fists as tight as possible, causing his hands to bleed. For the first time in the darkness devil's life, he felt.. despair. He said his answer it out loud for Shalor to hear.

"Euphoric, My Lord. It feels Euphoric.."

With each blow, Val's punches grew stronger. However, still not enough to break the barrier. Eventually, it dissipated and she saw Rory staring blankly. The Goddess frowned seeing this.

"She's not fighting anymore?" She asked, confused by what unfolded. She then put a hand on Rory's shoulder, "I don't even know if you can hear me, but thank you for an exceptional warm up. Now if only I could get something where I don't have to hold back, I'll be satisfied. But this fight should appease me... For now."

The Goddess of Power then turned and walked away.

"Now I want some more ale..."

King Tiger wept. He couldn’t help it. Tears freely flowed down what was left of his skin.

he mourned the trillions of deaths of the dreamers who had fallen, including the man he had killed with his own hand. He mourned the loss of Belial, whose willpower had persevered until the very end. He mourned the look on his comrades face, the emptiness, devoid of emotion.

yet their were other emotions within his tears. He was overjoyed that, at least for the moment, the massacre had ended. No one else had to die. He was overjoyed that Rory, one of his most trusted allies, was back, at least physically. He was overjoyed that he was still alive to fight another day, despite his wounds.

But he was enraged. Angered by his own weakness, that allowed so many people to die when they needed him most. Angered by whatever, or whoever had forced his comrade to commit such atrocities against her will.

All these emotions culminated and mixed, as King Tiger sobbed.

King Tiger reached forward, and embraced Rory. Wrapping his single, mutilated arm around her and pulling her into a hug.

“I’m glad your with us again, my friend”

Last edited:
Rory began to walk off from the main group, each step she took making her balance waver and her bones creak. She hadn't walked too far away from them, at best 2-4 meters. She walked over to a pile of rubble, the emptiness in her eyes not wavering...

Through the pile of rubble, she began rummaging. She hopelessly threw the pieces of rock to the side, waving her arms without tension or reason. Or, at least there appeared to be no reason..

"Ah.." Just maybe... She thought.

"Please..." If just maybe...

"Please..!"

As she hopelessly threw the rubble to the side, after a few minutes, she brought something to the surface... A shriveled body, scorched beyond belief. He was devoid of thought or movement, crippled beyond belief. But...

Tears poured from Rory's empty eyes as she held the shriveled body in her arms, the faintest flicker of life within the supposed corpse igniting something within her that made her shed tears of joy and despair.

"You're alive.." She fell to her knees, sadness overcoming her being. "B-Belial..." She didn't yell out or weep, simply let the tears pour down her eyes as she held her dying son in her hands. The injuries he had suffered making it so that not even King Tiger could hope to heal him.

Rory created a bunch of bandages in her hand and a small hospital bed as she wrapped Belial's entire body in bandages, not wanting to look at him in this horrible condition... She set him on the bed, simply looking down on him.

"Yharon." She called out to Yharon, "We'll rebuild Yharim's castle if it isn't already rebuilt somehow. I want to use your king's medical facilities."

Shalor was too consumed in his emotions to notice, but over time he slowly began breathing and calming himself himself bit

"Ahzad... can you please get us some water?" Shalor asked, his voice quaked with sadness
Ahzad's despair overwhelmed him somewhat, but the loyalty to his lord compelled him to keep going. "Of course.."

He brought Shalor a glass of water.

While not in as bad a state as Belial, King Tiger body was in shambles. Enduring the the attacks from Rory, including using his entire body as a shield against her final attack, has taken its toll. Nearly every bone in his body was broken, and much of his flesh has been vaporized, down to the bone. The muscles he had so much pride in were gone, either mangled beyond recognition, or flat out atomized. One of his arms was gone, and the other was heavily mutilated. He resembled more of a partially decomposed corpse than an actual person. Crying and making minimal movements was pretty much the only thing he could do at this point, most of his body was completely non functional.

“…let’s go get healed up” he muttered softly.

Last edited:
“Yeah… let’s.” Horus said weakly. His armor and most of his flesh and bone having been vaporized “Can… someone else make a portal? I can barely move…”

Ahriman stood up with the help of his spear, mostly fine in comparison to Horus, having essentially used him as a shield.

"Lets get back to base..." Yharon said, sending a telepathic to Eonara to come pick up his body, and all went through the portal. Yharon was brought to intensive care, helping him regenerate. Belial was put into even more intensive care, keeping him alive by any means necessary.

Rory herself wasn't injured, in fact she looked perfectly healthy compared to everybody else. "King Tiger, sit, I'll heal you." This was the least she could do. Her healing skill wasn't the most effective, but having him get treatment quicker would be better.

“thanks…” King Tiger muttered weakly. Laying down on the ground in front of Rory. His body was too weak to even sit upward, so he laid on his back, hoping Rory would be able to heal him.
Rory's skill with healing wasn't nearly as potent as someone like Shalor, but it was enough to heal King Tiger's burns to the point it wasn't painful to simply move his body. His muscles were also partially repaired, but without any extreme treatment, King Tiger was practically crippled...

"I'm sorry... You need better treatment."

Back