• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

'Its an armament type calamity and by the looks its born from one person instead of a group of people.' he said while scaning the calamity.
"Oh well, better not to act, I don't want it to enter my head, I already have a Calamaity of memories inside" Mark said with a tone of sarcasm.

"How about we talk about the reason I'm looking for you?"

Jotaro saw the building do all of nothing to the Calamity, he stood up straight and raised Ea. The the cylinder spun as q flash of red spirals split the sky as voids opened in its wake as Ea charged its attack.
"Your wasting energy, take a second to look at it." She said, still bowing down to the enormous humanoid calamity. "If any of you took a picosecond to sense what was going on with it. It cannot be hurt, not now." No matter what they did, the being could not be harmed. It could not be brought down.

"I can hear it talking to me. It.. chose me as a messenger of sorts. Probably cause I was the first one to look at it descend. And I know, it cannot be hurt until we finish its trials."

Rory's eyes widened as she ceased breathing for a moment. "Partake of the sacrament. It wants an offering. A brave soul who will take up its challenge. One or two people need to walk up to it. That is the first." She then ceased breathing once more.

"Second. Sacrifice that which makes you whole. Give something to it that is of importance to your very being to him." She ceased breathing for the final time.

"Third. Acknowledge that which brings you despair. Confront your despair. Only then, will you be able to interact with him." Clearly, this calamity was far to poweful to be a mere equalization type.

For a brief moment, time froze. A woman with a robe and gavel had been watching what was unfolding before her, and decided to approach. As she did so, she momentarily closed her eyes, opening them with an expression of confidence. After arriving near the others, time resumed.

"A challenge, you say?" She said, "I will gladly take up your challenge."

A feeling of Doom and Dread swept over the city and all in it(besides the Calamity)

"I have no Despair and only Destruction makes me whole, it is my very being, my very essence, to destroy. I will take the challenge." A dark voice said, almost echoing across the city as a being began to approach the Calamity.

Rory's eyes widened as she ceased breathing for a moment. "Partake of the sacrament. It wants an offering. A brave soul who will take up its challenge. One or two people need to walk up to it. That is the first." She then ceased breathing once more.

"Second. Sacrifice that which makes you whole. Give something to it that is of importance to your very being to him." She ceased breathing for the final time.

"Third. Acknowledge that which brings you despair. Confront your despair. Only then, will you be able to interact with him." Clearly, this calamity was far to poweful to be a mere equalization type.
King Tiger stood up and started walking towards the calamity.

"King Tiger accepts any challenge! bring it on, foul creature".

"Yes. Yes. Yes. No."​

The being spoke, causing Rory to stand up. "3 of you have been accepted. The one with the hat. The one in armor. The pro wrestler. The judge has been rejected. She carries the mantle of one who upholds good, upholds the law, therefore, she has no malice or evil. She cannot participate. Only those who are capable of carrying sin within them can proceed. Is what I'm being told, but I honestly don't know what that means. Most judges are corrupt."

Last edited:
"I hold what was the memories of my Family on Earth the most valuable thing in existance. I will abandon this." Jotaro said with certainty

"I hold Destruction highest in this world. I will never abandon dooming all of creation and all in it." Archaon said with Certainty

"I hold what was the memories of my Family on Earth the most valuable thing in existance. I will abandon this." Jotaro said with certainty

"I hold Destruction highest in this world. I will never abandon dooming this dream and all in it." Archaon said with Certainty

"One who holds death and destruction as the supreme heaven.. Will you fight against the prophet in order to uphold your wish?"​

The being said, it staring specifically at Archaon, who refused to abandon his nature.

"D̴̤͛̀͝͝ơ̷̻̎ ̵͉̭̘̃͜͝ỳ̷̮̼͓̭̦̚͠o̶̖̜͋̒͆̑̓̚u̷͎͗̀ ̸̤̈́b̸͍͉́̽̾̇̀͜e̷̝͍̬̜͇̿̀ļ̵̠̫͍͂i̷̠̾̀̃ͅȇ̵̠̈́͐͝v̶͔͔̑̐e̷̠̪͕̺͒̒ͅ ̵͔̌́͐̚͠y̸̡̡̥͎͎͛͒̊̓̾o̸̡̢͇̝̘̙̊̒u̸̢͓̰̠͐̀̾̔͆ṙ̶̥̜̙̇͒̐͌s̴̡̰̞̭͚̲̓̏è̷͈͇̩̝͔͙̔̓̈́̕͝ļ̶̗̥̩̹̀̉́͘f̵̡͓̯͌̔̉̍̔ ̶̺͇̀͛͒̀̚͝w̵̖͆̉o̶̺͓̟̪̘̊͗̐͑͝ṛ̴̥̈́̇̏t̷̺̞͚̬̤̖͌̃̈͐̾͝h̷̻͌̀́̅̈͘y̶̠̖̩̆͐͋͆́̀ ̵̤͈̽ͅe̷͍͙̽̈́͝n̷̝͔̪̝̲̈́͘o̶̘̗͍̗̞͓͗̑̈́̄͠ū̴̖̲̳͗̍g̵̛̰̤͈̭͕͓̔͑̄̀̾h̷̬̼̠͉͈͆͋ ̴̝̟͎̺̦̒͌͆͘͝ͅţ̷̝̰̻͌̈́̎ọ̶̣̯͓̓ ̵͓̼̭͓̤̇̎͗̚d̴̺̙̗̙̪̔́ͅě̸͔̩̤̳̲͙̇̽͗̕s̴̟̼̣̤̫̿̄́̆ṫ̶͙̹̗̤̃͗̀̀̉r̸̲̼̫̊̑̅͑̽̈ǫ̸͍̥̗̐͜y̴̛͖͚͇̻̲͚̓̂̿̂ ̸̯̟͚͊͜m̶̝̹̥̺͙̏́̈́̓ě̶̲̠̼̎͘?̷̧͔͙̻̑"​

"My nature is Destruction. One way or another I will end all. I believe myself worthy enough to destroy you, and whether you destroy me or not I will welcome the Destruction of form, of mind, of soul, of essence! strip me of power you have destroyed my power, do nothing and I will go on to destroy." Archaon didn't blink, didn't flinch, and never felt anything throughout the entirety of it. He spoke with a clear and certain tone.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. No."​

The being spoke, causing Rory to stand up. "3 of you have been accepted. The one with the hat. The one in armor. The pro wrestler. The judge has been rejected. She carries the mantle of one who upholds good, upholds the law, therefore, she has no malice or evil. She cannot participate. Only those who are capable of carrying sin within them can proceed. Is what I'm being told, but I honestly don't know what that means. Most judges are corrupt."
"Objection," The judge calmly replied, "I do possess evil, perhaps not on my person innately, but it is definitely present... Exhibit A..."

The judge activates her Summoning Dream. Before the others is a woman with blue skin, purple eyes and snow white hair. This woman gives a devious and playful expression, but also carries herself as if she's calculating 3 steps ahead of every other individual.

"Does this suffice?" She asked.

"Envoys of the world of humanities dreams, what do you value most in this world? What makes you whole? Can you abandon it?"​

It said, it's crimson eyes lighting up as it's teeth jittered.

"In this world...what I value most is being a hero to the people as a Pro-Wrestler. but to protect the people of the dream world...I will abandon it"

King Tiger grabs the mask on his head, before ripping it off entirely. revealing his real face. He drops his King Tiger persona and began to use his real name and mannerism.

"I, David, will accept any and all of your challenges."

"Ah."​

To the declarations of the four, the being burst into a frenzy of laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are interesting. Some have resolved to this fate, some have not."​

Its trials were completed.

"The resolve needed to accept me, and the resolve needed to deny me. I will lead any who do either to the AEON of HORUS."​

It opened it's mouth, a swarm of hundreds of thousands of locusts flowing out of it's mouth. It was fighting. Which meant that it was now vulnerable to damage.
1000.png

"You guys gave an answer at all, so it's probably happy you had the courage to answer it." Rory sighed, relieved she didn't have to be the messenger for the calamity anymore.

Jotaro lept back onto a building and raised Ea once more, the Red energies surging from it "You piss me off." Star Platinum defended his master letting out its battle cry "ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!"

Archaon said nothing as Dorghur let out a demonic howl and stuck out at anything that went anywhere near its master, with Archaon's magics repeatedly striking out at the Calamity with elements and Chaotic storm

Archaon's voice once again echoed across the city and all in it heard

"Calamity... the Destruction you bring is beautiful. But you have struck out at me, I expect no Calamity to bow to anyone, but as far as I'm concerned, this is what mortals call self-defense. But fear not. This city shall be destroyed! Let there be no doubt, the fires will burn, " The entire city suddenly had fires sparking and sending smoke into the stormy sky "And I, Archaon, the Everchosen, will end this miserable assault and end this city in a crater!"

Jotaro Kujo couldn't decide which was the bigger threat, Archaon or the Calamity, the former fully showed he held only the Destruction of everything at heart and was truly evil, but he was fighting the Calamity. the ladder would also destroy the world if given the chance but was also attacking Archaon. Jotaro decided to see if he could kill two birds with one blast, and he lept to the side opposite of Archaon and aimed at Archaon directly, though Archaon saw this coming, and wanted to test this newcomers power, to see what their strongest attack could do!

David looked at Archaon with bemusement.

“Looks like we got another wack job on our hands” David said to himself. He made a mental note to keep track of Archaon after the battle. Someone like that would definitely become a threat in the future

using his gravity manipulation combined with the explosive power of his legs, David launches himself into the air, far above the swarm on insects. He practically flew upward, ending up right on top of the gigantic calamity.

once directly on top of his foe, David suddenly increases his weight by several million times. Using his maximum gravity output, he falls onto the calamity like a meteorite, delivering a ferocious Diving Body Splash on top of the calamities head with weight comparable to a mountain.

Back