• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel glanced at Raviathon, her crimson eyes dilating gently. "Hey, Raviathon. What's up?"

Metatron easily located Cullthane, just sighing. "Hey." He said casually, though the undertones in his words said clearly that he was not in the mood to be here.

"What's not it?" Kiara asked as she walked over to him, cooking her head at his training.
David tensed up slightly, not having noticed Kiara and Grue arrive. He whirled around, before glancing at the two, his muscles relaxing a bit after realizing it was only them.

"Oh, hey Kiara." David said. He turned back towards the training dummy, gripping it by the head before placing it in front of him.

"...trying to learn that fancy throwing technique Raiden uses. Where he just needs to touch somethin' to throw it." He explained.

"...haven't had much luck so far." He admitted, shaking his head.

"A lot..." She murmured
"Okay, that's not really an answer, Raviathon... What specifically is going on?" Gabriel asked.
"What is it?" Cullthane asked, having the same undertone as Metatron
"We need to talk about how your little... "skirmish" with Raviathon, brother." Metatron said, his arms crossed. "As in, I'm here to tell you to not repeat it or anything similar to it..."
David tensed up slightly, not having noticed Kiara and Grue arrive. He whirled around, before glancing at the two, his muscles relaxing a bit after realizing it was only them.

"Oh, hey Kiara." David said. He turned back towards the training dummy, gripping it by the head before placing it in front of him.

"...trying to learn that fancy throwing technique Raiden uses. Where he just needs to touch somethin' to throw it." He explained.

"...haven't had much luck so far." He admitted, shaking his head.
"I mean... Can't you just make your skin sticky and attach stuff to your hands without needing to grab them? Sounds like a good alternative." Kiara said with a shrug.
Ythala squirmed softly in her grip, her breath catching her throat. She pushed herself forward, almost desperate for her lover's touch as she tried to return her kiss, burying her lips into Okita's. It was sloppy, lacking the familiar skill Ythala normally displayed...but the passion burned brighter than the stars themselves.
Okita chuckled a bit, pushing Ythala way. She found it cute, in a way, Ythala seemed akin to a desperate puppy.

"Calm down, Ythala... I'm not letting you go..." Okita said, still holding Ythala by the wrists.

Okita chuckled a bit, pushing Ythala way. She found it cute, in a way, Ythala seemed akin to a desperate puppy.

"Calm down, Ythala... I'm not letting you go..." Okita said, still holding Ythala by the wrists.
Ythala whined softly as she was pushed away from Okita, inadvertently making the puppy comparison even more apt. She wanted to bury herself into her lover, the mixture of desire and thinly veiled desperation making it obvious on her face.

"I l-love y-you...s-so much...Okita..." Ythala said softly, squirming slightly in Okita's grip.

"I mean... Can't you just make your skin sticky and attach stuff to your hands without needing to grab them? Sounds like a good alternative." Kiara said with a shrug.
"Yeah...I thought about that..." David said. He scratched his head, trying to find the right words.

"...But if I want to become a better wrestler...I need to master my techniques. I can't keep...substituting my lack of skill with body alteration. They gotta build off each other, ya know?" David said, nodding.

Ythala whined softly as she was pushed away from Okita, inadvertently making the puppy comparison even more apt. She wanted to bury herself into her lover, the mixture of desire and thinly veiled desperation making it obvious on her face.

"I l-love y-you...s-so much...Okita..." Ythala said softly, squirming slightly in Okita's grip.
Okita smiled, letting Ythala's wrists go, allowing the angel to do whatever she pleased. "Alright, alright..."

She enjoyed playing with Ythala like this. Her squirms and whines awakened things within the swordswoman.
"Yeah...I thought about that..." David said. He scratched his head, trying to find the right words.

"...But if I want to become a better wrestler...I need to master my techniques. I can't keep...substituting my lack of skill with body alteration. They gotta build off each other, ya know?" David said, nodding.
"That's not your technique, though. It's Raiden's." Kiara said, "And he practices Sumo, and a wildly advanced form of Sumo, not your style of wrestling, so in the end trying to imitate it won't really get you anywhere even if Sumo and Wrestling are pretty similar..." She explained, "You'd probably be better off going back to the basics and mastering what you already know."

"That's not your technique, though. It's Raiden's." Kiara said, "And he practices Sumo, and a wildly advanced form of Sumo, not your style of wrestling, so in the end trying to imitate it won't really get you anywhere even if Sumo and Wrestling are pretty similar..." She explained, "You'd probably be better off going back to the basics and mastering what you already know."
"That's a fair point, but I ain't trying to imitate it outright." David said, scratching his head.

"I just want to get the concept down. Once I can throw smoothly like that, I'll be able to apply it to the basic throwing motions I already know. Suplexes, Arm Drags, things like that." He explained.

"...Even if I can't eliminate the grip entirely like he does, being able to decrease the lag between grabbing and throwing should make my grappling attempts more...consistent. Especially against people who are good at dodging, or breaking outta holds." He said.

"...That makes sense, right?"

Okita smiled, letting Ythala's wrists go, allowing the angel to do whatever she pleased. "Alright, alright..."

She enjoyed playing with Ythala like this. Her squirms and whines awakened things within the swordswoman.
Ythala instantly shot forward, burying her body against Okita with a fervor akin to a starving man eating for the first time. Immediately, she pressed her lips against Okita's body, showering her chest, arms, face...anything she could reach in a flurry of sloppy, passionate kisses. Her hands eagerly traced themselves across Okita's torso, gently gripping mounds of her flesh with her fingers.

"That's a fair point, but I ain't trying to imitate it outright." David said, scratching his head.

"I just want to get the concept down. Once I can throw smoothly like that, I'll be able to apply it to the basic throwing motions I already know. Suplexes, Arm Drags, things like that." He explained.

"...Even if I can't eliminate the grip entirely like he does, being able to decrease the lag between grabbing and throwing should make my grappling attempts more...consistent. Especially against people who are good at dodging, or breaking outta holds." He said.

"...That makes sense, right?"
"Oh, your just trying to get the concept down? Well, it's just friction and stuff. I can probably teach you how to do it if your stumped." Kiara said as she looked toward the training dummy David was practicing with, "That is if you'll accept help."
Ythala instantly shot forward, burying her body against Okita with a fervor akin to a starving man eating for the first time. Immediately, she pressed her lips against Okita's body, showering her chest, arms, face...anything she could reach in a flurry of sloppy, passionate kisses. Her hands eagerly traced themselves across Okita's torso, gently gripping mounds of her flesh with her fingers.
Okita shuddered with each kiss that was delivered to her body, savoring the electric feeling she got when Ythala's lips made contact with her flesh. Okita allowed Ythala to bury herself into her, breathing heavily for a few moments before grabbing Ythala by the wrists once more and pushing her away, depriving her of Okita's flesh once more as the swordswoman breathed heavily.

"Oh, your just trying to get the concept down? Well, it's just friction and stuff. I can probably teach you how to do it if your stumped." Kiara said as she looked toward the training dummy David was practicing with, "That is if you'll accept help."
David hesitated, before breathing out. Though a part of him wanted to figure it out on his own, he was planning on asking the Shadow Soldiers for help eventually anyway. Plus, if anyone were teaching him, he'd rather it be Kiara, knowing the women likely wouldn't judge him too harshly for his lack of raw talent.

"Well if ya offering, It would certainly make things a bit easier." David said, flashing her a small smile. He grabbed the dummy from the ground, before tossing it to Kiara.

Okita shuddered with each kiss that was delivered to her body, savoring the electric feeling she got when Ythala's lips made contact with her flesh. Okita allowed Ythala to bury herself into her, breathing heavily for a few moments before grabbing Ythala by the wrists once more and pushing her away, depriving her of Okita's flesh once more as the swordswoman breathed heavily.
Ythala pushed herself forward in Okita's grip, her face visibly flushed as she stared at the women. She let out a soft noise, seemingly a combination of a whine and a small moan. It was clear she wanted to continue; her breath labored as she squirmed in the women's grip.

"Okay, that's not really an answer, Raviathon... What specifically is going on?" Gabriel asked.

"We need to talk about how your little... "skirmish" with Raviathon, brother." Metatron said, his arms crossed. "As in, I'm here to tell you to not repeat it or anything similar to it..."
"..."Raviathon was quiet as she gripped a memory crystal, clearly not wanting to talk about it in earshot of anyone else

"Oh really?" Cullthane said, shaking his head

David hesitated, before breathing out. Though a part of him wanted to figure it out on his own, he was planning on asking the Shadow Soldiers for help eventually anyway. Plus, if anyone were teaching him, he'd rather it be Kiara, knowing the women likely wouldn't judge him too harshly for his lack of raw talent.

"Well if ya offering, It would certainly make things a bit easier." David said, flashing her a small smile. He grabbed the dummy from the ground, before tossing it to Kiara.
"Alright, well, based on what I saw from when I came in, your movements when your trying to throw the dummy are a bit to sloppy... I imagine that when your starting off with practicing this technique, to get a hold of the necessary friction, you'd need to move quickly or else you'd lose your grip fast and it'd just fall out of your hand. It's natural you'd **** up there since your a pretty sluggish fighter, so be swift about it once you've got your hands on the opponent or you'll lose your friction grip. And uh, when your trying to execute a throw like this, don't put to much weight into it, or else you'll just fall into the thing and your grip will slip. Basically, it'd be like balancing all of your weight and muscle onto a single cell so you don't throw yourself off balance and botch the technique. For a normal Martial Artist they'd require an immense understanding of their body down to each individual cell to do that, and since you do, you can use your Body Manipulation in tandem with your Wrestling skills to perform the throw. Try imagining balancing your entire body weight on your pinky-toe, but instead of that it's a singular cell taking up and balancing that weight for you so the rest of your body can move freely and fluidly. Then you just gotta..."

Kiara moved quick. In an instant, she placed her hands on the dummy, moving in a blur so that the friction created between her hands and the dummy was maintained. She pivoted and twisted her hips, balancing all of her weight on a single nanometer, a single cell of her body as to not apply any weight to the dummy itself and to maintain the friction connection between her hands and the dummy. Every single movement was perfect down to an absurd level. As she twisted her hips, the dummy was lifted into the air without Kiara even need to bend her fingers to grab it, and she launched it across the room. Perfectly dissecting Raiden's technique from the vague memory she had of its application, she replicated it and pointed out the flaws within David's own replication of the skill.

(Kiara skill wank fest over.)
Ythala pushed herself forward in Okita's grip, her face visibly flushed as she stared at the women. She let out a soft noise, seemingly a combination of a whine and a small moan. It was clear she wanted to continue; her breath labored as she squirmed in the women's grip.
"Ythala, calm down, now..." Okita said with a chuckle and a blush, Ythala's desperation, her whines and her moans making the woman shudder and making her feel more things awaken in her than she'd ever felt before.
"..."Raviathon was quiet as she gripped a memory crystal, clearly not wanting to talk about it in earshot of anyone else
Gabriel just snapped her fingers and isolated sound around them, making a practical sound-proof barrier upon seeing Raviathon was uncomfortable. With crossed arms, she awaited for Raviathon to play the memory crystal.
"Oh really?" Cullthane said, shaking his head
"Yes, really, Cullthane. I care about that girl, and so do you. I don't, no, we both don't want your nihilistic assholery to effect her or anybody else." Metatron said bluntly.

Gabriel just snapped her fingers and isolated sound around them, making a practical sound-proof barrier upon seeing Raviathon was uncomfortable. With crossed arms, she awaited for Raviathon to play the memory crystal.

"Yes, really, Cullthane. I care about that girl, and so do you. I don't, no, we both don't want your nihilistic assholery to effect her or anybody else." Metatron said bluntly.
Raviathon played it, trembling a little as she did so

"Why do you think I've been avoiding talking to her?" Cullthane asked

Raviathon played it, trembling a little as she did so
Gabriel listened intently, her face becoming stern as she crossed her arms and grimaced at the conversation.
"Why do you think I've been avoiding talking to her?" Cullthane asked
"You can't avoid talking to her. One, because that doesn't fix the problem. Two, because you are her master, her father, her creator, she cares about you more than she cares about most of anyone most likely, and she will keep pestering you until you talk to her.. What you need to do is to make an effort, Cullthane." Metatron said.

Gabriel listened intently, her face becoming stern as she crossed her arms and grimaced at the conversation.

"You can't avoid talking to her. One, because that doesn't fix the problem. Two, because you are her master, her father, her creator, she cares about you more than she cares about most of anyone most likely, and she will keep pestering you until you talk to her.. What you need to do is to make an effort, Cullthane." Metatron said.
"You can see why..." Raviathon murmured

"An effort? How do you change a world view that has consumed your thoughts for the better part of a millennium?" Cullthane questioned, his eyes narrowing

"You can see why..." Raviathon murmured
Gabriel just rubbed her nose in frustration, transforming into Child Form for the first time in a while. "I... Thank you for showing me, Raviathon..."
"An effort? How do you change a world view that has consumed your thoughts for the better part of a millennium?" Cullthane questioned, his eyes narrowing
"By, I don't know, actually trying to change it? Reaching out to people? Talking to people? Try and form new relationships? Cullthane, it doesn't happen fast, but it happens. Actually trying to change will get results, and you'll make progress..."" Metatron said, leaning against a tree.

Gabriel just rubbed her nose in frustration, transforming into Child Form for the first time in a while. "I... Thank you for showing me, Raviathon..."

"By, I don't know, actually trying to change it? Reaching out to people? Talking to people? Try and form new relationships? Cullthane, it doesn't happen fast, but it happens. Actually trying to change will get results, and you'll make progress..."" Metatron said, leaning against a tree.
"At least I know why He was avoiding me now..." Raviathon murmured, trying to find some bright side to it

"You say that like it simple, I've had this world view for the better part of millennium, who's to say the world wouldn't have already ended by the time I get to it?" Cullthane responded

"At least I know why He was avoiding me now..." Raviathon murmured, trying to find some bright side to it
Gabriel sighed, "Do you need a hug, Raviathion...?" She asked, seeming genuinely worried about her friend.
"You say that like it simple, I've had this world view for the better part of millennium, who's to say the world wouldn't have already ended by the time I get to it?" Cullthane responded
"So get into it now, Cullthane. Start trying now. Make the effort now. If I, who isolated myself for so long that a number doesn't exist for it, can change because of one man, then you can change as well, Cullthane. Your not actually trying." Metatron said bluntly, "So quit the pity party because I'm not buying that your so pathetic of a brother you wouldn't even attempt to try something new..."

"Alright, well, based on what I saw from when I came in, your movements when your trying to throw the dummy are a bit to sloppy... I imagine that when your starting off with practicing this technique, to get a hold of the necessary friction, you'd need to move quickly or else you'd lose your grip fast and it'd just fall out of your hand. It's natural you'd **** up there since your a pretty sluggish fighter, so be swift about it once you've got your hands on the opponent or you'll lose your friction grip. And uh, when your trying to execute a throw like this, don't put to much weight into it, or else you'll just fall into the thing and your grip will slip. Basically, it'd be like balancing all of your weight and muscle onto a single cell so you don't throw yourself off balance and botch the technique. For a normal Martial Artist they'd require an immense understanding of their body down to each individual cell to do that, and since you do, you can use your Body Manipulation in tandem with your Wrestling skills to perform the throw. Try imagining balancing your entire body weight on your pinky-toe, but instead of that it's a singular cell taking up and balancing that weight for you so the rest of your body can move freely and fluidly. Then you just gotta..."

Kiara moved quick. In an instant, she placed her hands on the dummy, moving in a blur so that the friction created between her hands and the dummy was maintained. She pivoted and twisted her hips, balancing all of her weight on a single nanometer, a single cell of her body as to not apply any weight to the dummy itself and to maintain the friction connection between her hands and the dummy. Every single movement was perfect down to an absurd level. As she twisted her hips, the dummy was lifted into the air without Kiara even need to bend her fingers to grab it, and she launched it across the room. Perfectly dissecting Raiden's technique from the vague memory she had of its application, she replicated it and pointed out the flaws within David's own replication of the skill.
David nodded, mulling over Kiara's words in his mind.

"...balancing my body on a single cell, huh..." David muttered. Gingerly he took a step towards the dummy, bringing it upright again.

"...Putting all my muscle into a single cell...then throwing it quickly enough to not lose any friction..." David muttered. The muscles in his arms bulged slightly; before contracting themselves, David purposely transferred the power of his perfectly maintained muscles down to his fingertips. The power continued to transfer through his body, until he had focused it on a single cell on the tip of his thumb. In an instant he slammed his hands against the dummy, using the friction to lift it upward. Establishing a grip at the last moment, he arched his back, slamming the airborne figure into the ground in a fearsome suplex. Unlike Kiara, he hadn't removed the grabbing aspect. However, the resulting throw was still significantly faster than normal, combining the explosive, muscular power essential to Pro Wrestlers, with the precise motions Kiara had shown him.

"Yeah...yeah. That should work..." David muttered. He repeated the motion, this time using the friction of his hands to lift the bag upward, before establishing a grip on the target. In an instant, he slammed it downward, delivering a lightning-quick powerbomb. He repeated it again, this time using the friction of his hands to force the dummy into a horizontal position in the air. In a quick, fluid motion, he gripped it by the neck and torso, before falling backward, slamming the dummy head first into the floor. He continued to try out his wrestling throws against the dummy for a few minutes, before dropping it to the floor. He stretched for a moment, before glancing at Kiara.

"...Appreciate the help, Kiara. I think I figured out the gist of it!" David said, flashing her a smile.

"Ythala, calm down, now..." Okita said with a chuckle and a blush, Ythala's desperation, her whines and her moans making the woman shudder and making her feel more things awaken in her than she'd ever felt before.
Ythala continued to squirm for a moment before slowly calming down, still breathing heavily.

"A-alright Okita. S-sorry..." She murmured, though she continued to trace her gaze along Okita's body, her face still flushed with desire.

Gabriel sighed, "Do you need a hug, Raviathion...?" She asked, seeming genuinely worried about her friend.

"So get into it now, Cullthane. Start trying now. Make the effort now. If I, who isolated myself for so long that a number doesn't exist for it, can change because of one man, then you can change as well, Cullthane. Your not actually trying." Metatron said bluntly, "So quit the pity party because I'm not buying that your so pathetic of a brother you wouldn't even attempt to try something new..."
"...yes..." Raviathon murmured

Cullthane had no response to that, his gaze drifting to the ground as he was thinking again

David nodded, mulling over Kiara's words in his mind.

"...balancing my body on a single cell, huh..." David muttered. Gingerly he took a step towards the dummy, bringing it upright again.

"...Putting all my muscle into a single cell...then throwing it quickly enough to not lose any friction..." David muttered. The muscles in his arms bulged slightly; before contracting themselves, David purposely transferred the power of his perfectly maintained muscles down to his fingertips. The power continued to transfer through his body, until he had focused it on a single cell on the tip of his thumb. In an instant he slammed his hands against the dummy, using the friction to lift it upward. Establishing a grip at the last moment, he arched his back, slamming the airborne figure into the ground in a fearsome suplex. Unlike Kiara, he hadn't removed the grabbing aspect. However, the resulting throw was still significantly faster than normal, combining the explosive, muscular power essential to Pro Wrestlers, with the precise motions Kiara had shown him.

"Yeah...yeah. That should work..." David muttered. He repeated the motion, this time using the friction of his hands to lift the bag upward, before establishing a grip on the target. In an instant, he slammed it downward, delivering a lightning-quick powerbomb. He repeated it again, this time using the friction of his hands to force the dummy into a horizontal position in the air. In a quick, fluid motion, he gripped it by the neck and torso, before falling backward, slamming the dummy head first into the floor. He continued to try out his wrestling throws against the dummy for a few minutes, before dropping it to the floor. He stretched for a moment, before glancing at Kiara.

"...Appreciate the help, Kiara. I think I figured out the gist of it!" David said, flashing her a smile.
"Cool!" Kiara said with a thumbs-up, "By the way, Grue wanted to spar with you, I think, since I kinda mollywhopped him in our spar. That's actually what we came here to ask, since your both looking to improve your skills. You up for it?" She asked her BFF.
Ythala continued to squirm for a moment before slowly calming down, still breathing heavily.

"A-alright Okita. S-sorry..." She murmured, though she continued to trace her gaze along Okita's body, her face still flushed with desire.
"Hehe... For an Angel, your quite devilish when you want to be, Ythala..." Okita said with a grin, shuddering as she watched Ythala squirm.
"...yes..." Raviathon murmured
Gabriel nodded, and went over to Raviathon to softly hug her. Gently, she patted her fellow Archangel's back, just breathing against her softly in an attempt to calm her, not using her Empathic Manipulation.
Cullthane had no response to that, his gaze drifting to the ground as he was thinking again
Metatron sighed, floating over to Cullthane. Softly, he placed his hand on his little brother's shoulder. "Just consider my words, alright? Consider them."

"Yes, I really expected to start step by step but we end up kicking in my teeth, if you understand me" Grue said when Kiara mentioned it
David glanced at Grue for a moment, before nodding.

"...Guess Kiara really put ya through the wringer." David said, chuckling a bit.

"Cool!" Kiara said with a thumbs-up, "By the way, Grue wanted to spar with you, I think, since I kinda mollywhopped him in our spar. That's actually what we came here to ask, since your both looking to improve your skills. You up for it?" She asked her BFF.
"Sure, I can go a few rounds with him." David said. Using his gravity, he levitated the dummy, before making it float across the room, returning it to where he found it.

"Hehe... For an Angel, your quite devilish when you want to be, Ythala..." Okita said with a grin, shuddering as she watched Ythala squirm.
Ythala blushed, her squirming beginning to intensify.

"...Y-you...m-make me b-burn up, O-Okita. Y-you're...j-just so..." Ythala trailed off.

"...Magnificent..." she whispered.

"Sure, I can go a few rounds with him." David said. Using his gravity, he levitated the dummy, before making it float across the room, returning it to where he found it.
"Cool! Gives my time to work on these babies!" Kiara said jokingly as she slapped her right thigh, basically saying that she was going to be doing leg workouts again.
Ythala blushed, her squirming beginning to intensify.

"...Y-you...m-make me b-burn up, O-Okita. Y-you're...j-just so..." Ythala trailed off.

"...Magnificent..." she whispered.
"How much do I make you burn up...?" Okita whispered as she pulled Ythala's face closer to hers. But she didn't go any closer, despite their only being a few inches of distance between the two as Okita's breath could be felt wafting gently against Ythala's lips.
Raviathon cried some into Gabriel's shoulder, hugging back as tight as she could muster
Gabriel gently ran her hand through Raviathon's hair, now using her Empathic Manipulation somewhat to get the girl to calm down.
"...okay." Cullthane said with a long pause
Metatron removed his hand from Cullthane's shoulder, nodding. "Is there... anything else that you need to talk about...?"

"How much do I make you burn up...?" Okita whispered as she pulled Ythala's face closer to hers. But she didn't go any closer, despite their only being a few inches of distance between the two as Okita's breath could be felt wafting gently against Ythala's lips.
"...S-so...m-much...I-I c-can't t-think about...a-anything else..." Ythala said, her breath labored. She continued to squirm in Okita's grip, nearly sent over the edge just from her breath against her lips.

"I-I w-want t-to...r-rip that f-fabric from y-your flesh...f-feel y-your h-hands a-against m-my m-my body..." She muttered, whining softly.

"Cool! Gives my time to work on these babies!" Kiara said jokingly as she slapped her right thigh, basically saying that she was going to be doing leg workouts again.
David chuckled, flashing her a smile.

"Hell yeah, Kiara! Let me know if ya ever want to do leg day together, alright? I got tons more lifting techniques I can show ya."

"...S-so...m-much...I-I c-can't t-think about...a-anything else..." Ythala said, her breath labored. She continued to squirm in Okita's grip, nearly sent over the edge just from her breath against her lips.

"I-I w-want t-to...r-rip that f-fabric from y-your flesh...f-feel y-your h-hands a-against m-my m-my body..." She muttered, whining softly.
Okita chuckled, moving her closer... Only the tiniest bit closer. Their lips were only an inch or two away now. Only an inch.

"Well, I do have morals to uphold... I guess you'll have to wait...~" She whispered, her breath once again wafting against Ythala's lips, entering her mouth.
David chuckled, flashing her a smile.

"Hell yeah, Kiara! Let me know if ya ever want to do leg day together, alright? I got tons more lifting techniques I can show ya."
"Oh, David, poor, foolish David... Don't you know that everyday is leg day?" Kiara said with a grin.

Gabriel gently ran her hand through Raviathon's hair, now using her Empathic Manipulation somewhat to get the girl to calm down.

Metatron removed his hand from Cullthane's shoulder, nodding. "Is there... anything else that you need to talk about...?"
Raviathon slowly began to calm down, clearly extremely stressed about the whole situation involving the lostbelt and Cullthane

"I don't know." Cullthane responded quietly

Okita chuckled, moving her closer... Only the tiniest bit closer. Their lips were only an inch or two away now. Only an inch.

"Well, I do have morals to uphold... I guess you'll have to wait...~" She whispered, her breath once again wafting against Ythala's lips, entering her mouth.
Ythala shuddered, a wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She bit her lip, her senses going completely haywire from having Okita so close. She wanted nothing else but to lean in closer, to bury herself into Okita's face. She said nothing for a moment, stifling a moan that was building in her throat.

"O-one m-more kiss...p-please..." Ythala squeaked out, staring into Okita's eyes.

"...W-we...w-we don't have t-to go a-any further...j-just...o-one more..." She whined softly. The desperation was resurfacing in Ythala's tone, practically begging Okita to let her lean in further, to release her grasp, just for a moment.

"Oh, David, poor, foolish David... Don't you know that everyday is leg day?" Kiara said with a grin.
David laughed, nodding his head.

"Damn straight, Kiara. Gotta hit that full body every day!" He said, flashing her a grin.

(Poke)

Ythala shuddered, a wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She bit her lip, her senses going completely haywire from having Okita so close. She wanted nothing else but to lean in closer, to bury herself into Okita's face. She said nothing for a moment, stifling a moan that was building in her throat.

"O-one m-more kiss...p-please..." Ythala squeaked out, staring into Okita's eyes.

"...W-we...w-we don't have t-to go a-any further...j-just...o-one more..." She whined softly. The desperation was resurfacing in Ythala's tone, practically begging Okita to let her lean in further, to release her grasp, just for a moment.
Okita's grin widened slightly as she placed her right hand gently on Ythala's back, softly running it up and down her supple, soft skin. "If you want one you'll have to ask a bit more nicely..." Okita said. She was internally getting concerned about these newly found things awakening within her, but she ran with it.
David laughed, nodding his head.

"Damn straight, Kiara. Gotta hit that full body every day!" He said, flashing her a grin.
"You know it man!" Kiara said, "Can you like permanently apply gravity to an object or do you have to like, actively focus on it, though? If it's the latter I can just dip to a dimension with heavier weights and shit while you two fight."
Raviathon slowly began to calm down, clearly extremely stressed about the whole situation involving the lostbelt and Cullthane
Gabriel breathed out, "Do you want me to put you to sleep, or are you fine now...?" She asked.
"I don't know." Cullthane responded quietly
"Alright... Just let me know if you need anything, Cullthane." Metatron said as he began slowly floating away, his wings gently flapping.

Gabriel breathed out, "Do you want me to put you to sleep, or are you fine now...?" She asked.

"Alright... Just let me know if you need anything, Cullthane." Metatron said as he began slowly floating away, his wings gently flapping.
"I... I don't know what I want right now..." Raviathon murmured quietly

Cullthane simply nodded in response, not speaking another word

Okita's grin widened slightly as she placed her right hand gently on Ythala's back, softly running it up and down her supple, soft skin. "If you want one you'll have to ask a bit more nicely..." Okita said. She was internally getting concerned about these newly found things awakening within her, but she ran with it.
Ythala's body practically trembled in Okita's grips, shuddering in delight as he felt her fiancee's hand press against her skin. Her breathing was wild at this point, barely able to form a coherent sentence as a whirlwind of sensations coursed through her body. Okita's breathing, her touch, her scent, her voice...it flooded her mind like a hurricane of pleasure and desire. It was as if all of Ythala's senses had become hyperfocused, desiring only to perceive her, and her alone.

"P-p-please...l-let...l-let m-me...k-kiss y-you...m-my love." She managed to whisper, whining softly as she continued to squirm in her grasp.

"You know it man!" Kiara said, "Can you like permanently apply gravity to an object or do you have to like, actively focus on it, though? If it's the latter I can just dip to a dimension with heavier weights and shit while you two fight."
David shook his head.

"Nah, I gotta focus to maintain my gravity. You'd probably be better off going somewhere with higher gravity, like ya said." David said.

"I... I don't know what I want right now..." Raviathon murmured quietly
"Well, just lay in my wings right now and calm down... Let me know if you want me to take you out..." Gabriel said, her wings forming a hammock and a blanket of sorts that Raviathon was free to enter at her leisure.
Ythala's body practically trembled in Okita's grips, shuddering in delight as he felt her fiancee's hand press against her skin. Her breathing was wild at this point, barely able to form a coherent sentence as a whirlwind of sensations coursed through her body. Okita's breathing, her touch, her scent, her voice...it flooded her mind like a hurricane of pleasure and desire. It was as if all of Ythala's senses had become hyperfocused, desiring only to perceive her, and her alone.

"P-p-please...l-let...l-let m-me...k-kiss y-you...m-my love." She managed to whisper, whining softly as she continued to squirm in her grasp.
"What was that...? I couldn't hear you..." Okita whispered.
David shook his head.

"Nah, I gotta focus to maintain my gravity. You'd probably be better off going somewhere with higher gravity, like ya said." David said.
Kiara shrugged, turning away. "Alright, then. You ladies have fun now!"

Back