• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I will stay with you, Ythala... I'll stay with you until the end of time- No, even after that. I swear upon my life, and the lives of my brethren, that I will always, and forever be with you..." Okita said, clearly genuine and serious in her words. Never again would she leave Ythala's side. Never.
Ythala sniffled, a soft, genuine smile spreading across her face.

“T-thank you…T-thank y-you...s-s...s-so much...” she said softly, tears threatening to spring from her eyes again. She remained in her embrace, simply savoring the moment she could spend with the woman she loved.

Ythala sniffled, a soft, genuine smile spreading across her face.

“T-thank you…T-thank y-you...s-s...s-so much...” she said softly, tears threatening to spring from her eyes again. She remained in her embrace, simply savoring the moment she could spend with the woman she loved.
"Don't thank me, Ythala... Just breathe... And calm down, alright...?" Okita said with a soft, gentle tone of voice as she shifted Ythala up a bit so that she could be held closer, their chests pressing against one another.

"Don't thank me, Ythala... Just breathe... And calm down, alright...?" Okita said with a soft, gentle tone of voice as she shifted Ythala up a bit so that she could be held closer, their chests pressing against one another.
Ythala nodded, taking a soft, gentle breath. And then another...and then another. She focused on the warmth of Okita's body, the gentle touch of her arms against her back as they embraced, the gentle, soothing tone of her voice. These thoughts grounded Okita, and slowly...her breath settled into a calm, even pattern. She began to lean forward, her face mere inches from Okita's.

"...Is that...voice...still speaking to you...?" Ythala said softly.

Last edited:
(Damn bro Okita trans now? 🤔)
Ythala nodded, taking a soft, gentle breath. And then another...and then another. She focused on the warmth of Okita's body, the gentle touch of his arms against her back as they embraced, the gentle, soothing tone of her voice. These thoughts grounded Okita, and slowly...her breath settled into a calm, even pattern. She began to lean forward, her face mere inches from Okita's.

"...Is that...voice...still speaking to you...?" Ythala said softly.
"...I-It was before, but... Not now, at least..." Okita said, "Not now... Now that... I'm with you like this..."

"...I-It was before, but... Not now, at least..." Okita said, "Not now... Now that... I'm with you like this..."
Ythala nodded slowly. She smiled again, gingerly pressing her cheek against Okita's.

"...If it e-ever comes back...l-let me know...ok...?" Ythala said softly, nearly whispering into her ear.

"...W-we...we can...embrace e-each other...j-just like this...until it passes." She murmured.

Ythala nodded slowly. She smiled again, gingerly pressing her cheek against Okita's.

"...If it e-ever comes back...l-let me know...ok...?" Ythala said softly, nearly whispering into her ear.

"...W-we...we can...embrace e-each other...j-just like this...until it passes." She murmured.
"That... sounds euphoric, Ythala..." Okita said, the whisper causing her to visibly shudder in poorly hidden delight.

"That... sounds euphoric, Ythala..." Okita said, the whisper causing her to visibly shudder in poorly hidden delight.
Ythala felt Okita’s shuddering body against her chest, a light blush beginning to creep on her face.

“…I…I feel the same way…Okita…” Ythala whispered.

“And…once we’re married…maybe we can find…other ways to…calm down…together…” she purred softly. Gingerly she lowered her head, placing a gentle kiss on Okita’s neck.

Ythala felt Okita’s shuddering body against her chest, a light blush beginning to creep on her face.

“…I…I feel the same way…Okita…” Ythala whispered.

“And…once we’re married…maybe we can find…other ways to…calm down…together…” she purred softly. Gingerly she lowered her head, placing a gentle kiss on Okita’s neck.
Okita shuddered once more from the kiss, a visible blush on her face.

"I... Th-That sounds... nice..." She whispered, her voice softly shaking.

Okita shuddered once more from the kiss, a visible blush on her face.

"I... Th-That sounds... nice..." She whispered, her voice softly shaking.
“…I can hardly wait…” Ythala said softly. She pushed herself upward slightly, leaning in to kiss Okita, passionately running her tongue along the woman’s lips as they connected with her own, assuming she didn’t pull away.

“…I can hardly wait…” Ythala said softly. She pushed herself upward slightly, leaning in to kiss Okita, passionately running her tongue along the woman’s lips as they connected with her own, assuming she didn’t pull away.
Okita moved her hands behind Ythala's head, burying the limbs into her lover's hair as she pulled her in. Okita gladly pressed her lips up against Ythala's, her tongue rubbing against Ythala's, pressing against it lovingly as their saliva mixed together. Okita leaned into Ythala lovingly, pushing her onto the grassy field below, gently pinning her to the ground as they got intimate.

Okita moved her hands behind Ythala's head, burying the limbs into her lover's hair as she pulled her in. Okita gladly pressed her lips up against Ythala's, her tongue rubbing against Ythala's, pressing against it lovingly as their saliva mixed together. Okita leaned into Ythala lovingly, pushing her onto the grassy field below, gently pinning her to the ground as they got intimate.
Ythala’s wings immediately spread below the pair, forming a makeshift bed of feathers on the ground as Okita pressed her against it. Two slender hands slinked behind Okita’s back, gently trailing downward until they gripped the flesh of her lower back. They squeezed it softly, pressing and kneading the skin with gentle, yet passionate, motions. All the while, she continued their passionate kiss, their tongues interlocking as she fervently explored every inch of her beloved’s mouth.

Ythala’s wings immediately spread below the pair, forming a makeshift bed of feathers on the ground as Okita pressed her against it. Two slender hands slinked behind Okita’s back, gently trailing downward until they gripped the flesh of her lower back. They squeezed it softly, pressing and kneading the skin with gentle, yet passionate, motions. All the while, she continued their passionate kiss, their tongues interlocking as she fervently explored every inch of her beloved’s mouth.
Okita shuddered as Ythala took the initiative, her inexperience in comparison to the Angel clear as the stars shining in the sky as Okita became more forceful with her approach.

Okita shuddered as Ythala took the initiative, her inexperience in comparison to the Angel clear as the stars shining in the sky as Okita became more forceful with her approach.
Ythala let out a muffled moan as she felt Okita increase her intensity, barely restraining herself from tearing off the thin fabric separating their flesh. Gently, she shifted her hands, running her fingers up Okita's thigh before wrapping her arms around the women's back, pressing her deeper into their kiss.

Ythala let out a muffled moan as she felt Okita increase her intensity, barely restraining herself from tearing off the thin fabric separating their flesh. Gently, she shifted her hands, running her fingers up Okita's thigh before wrapping her arms around the women's back, pressing her deeper into their kiss.
Okita let out a muffled, high-pitched squeak as Ythala did this, shuddering once more. Her vision went a bit blurry as she was swiftly becoming enamored, absorbed in the moment as few gentle beads of sweat dripped from her face.

Okita let out a muffled, high-pitched squeak as Ythala did this, shuddering once more. Her vision went a bit blurry as she was swiftly becoming enamored, absorbed in the moment as few gentle beads of sweat dripped from her face.
Ythala's face reddened, her tongue thrashing wildly against Okita's as she continued their deep kiss. Slowly, she began to grind her hips against Okita's, embracing her tightly to ensure she would stay on top.

Ythala's face reddened, her tongue thrashing wildly against Okita's as she continued their deep kiss. Slowly, she began to grind her hips against Okita's, embracing her tightly to ensure she would stay on top.
"Mm...! Mmh...!" Okita let out a muffled moan, shuddering once more as her eyes rapidly slammed shut and open. She pulled away from their kiss, breathing heavily, her heartbeat audible as she hovered over Ythala.

"Haaa... Haaa... God... That still hasn't gotten... any easier..." She said quietly, practically a whisper.

"Mm...! Mmh...!" Okita let out a muffled moan, shuddering once more as her eyes rapidly slammed shut and open. She pulled away from their kiss, breathing heavily, her heartbeat audible as she hovered over Ythala.

"Haaa... Haaa... God... That still hasn't gotten... any easier..." She said quietly, practically a whisper.
Ythala once again restrained herself from not going further, tempted to pounce on top of Okita and continue the moment the women broke away from the embrace. Instead, she laid there, her clothes damp with a mixture of sweat, and...other substances. She took a deep breath, her face flushed.

"...Was...that too much...?" Ythala whispered.

Ythala once again restrained herself from not going further, tempted to pounce on top of Okita and continue the moment the women broke away from the embrace. Instead, she laid there, her clothes damp with a mixture of sweat, and...other substances. She took a deep breath, her face flushed.

"...Was...that too much...?" Ythala whispered.
"N-No...! No... I'm just.. not quite used to... all of that..." Okita heaved out as she breathed heavily, chuckling awkwardly as she fell to Ythala's side.

"N-No...! No... I'm just.. not quite used to... all of that..." Okita heaved out as she breathed heavily, chuckling awkwardly as she fell to Ythala's side.
Ythala chuckled, flashing the woman a wide smile. Gingerly, she shifted to her side, wrapping a hand over Okita's chest, her fingers brushing along Okita's shoulders.

"...We...can do this as many times...as you want. Whenever you want. It...will get less...tiring after a while..." She said softly.

"Oh, uh... If you don't want to fight, we could like, work out or something..." Kiara said with a cocked head, getting out of her stance and dropping her fire.
"Well, I should probably practice, after all, unlike you, who's someone with destructive damage, David, who's tough like a mountain, and Jack, who's someone fast and deals damage in multiple areas at once, im a fighter who fights to the point of wearing down the enemy with my incredible stamina, dodge skills and regeneration, so fighting someone who can literally atomize me is a big deal, i guess i dont notice because david probably found a way to overcome that." Griffin answered

"Well, I should probably practice, after all, unlike you, who's someone with destructive damage, David, who's tough like a mountain, and Jack, who's someone fast and deals damage in multiple areas at once, im a fighter who fights to the point of wearing down the enemy with my incredible stamina, dodge skills and regeneration, so fighting someone who can literally atomize me is a big deal, i guess i dont notice because david probably found a way to overcome that." Griffin answered
"Oh, well, man, you could've just asked me to turn it down, yknow?" Kiara said, crossing her arms. "I ain't trying to be unfair."
Ythala chuckled, flashing the woman a wide smile. Gingerly, she shifted to her side, wrapping a hand over Okita's chest, her fingers brushing along Okita's shoulders.

"...We...can do this as many times...as you want. Whenever you want. It...will get less...tiring after a while..." She said softly.
"Alright... I love you, Ythala... Thank you for being so understanding, really..." Okita said, turning over and planting a soft kiss on Ythala's forehead.

"Alright... I love you, Ythala... Thank you for being so understanding, really..." Okita said, turning over and planting a soft kiss on Ythala's forehead.
"...I love you too, Okita..." Ythala said softly. She shifted closer to Okita on their makeshift bed, pressing herself against her.

"...I will...always be there for you..."

"...forever..." Ythala whispered, a soft smile appearing on her face.

"...I love you too, Okita..." Ythala said softly. She shifted closer to Okita on their makeshift bed, pressing herself against her.

"...I will...always be there for you..."

"...forever..." Ythala whispered, a soft smile appearing on her face.
"As will I, Ythala... I'll be with you forever..." Okita whispered back, smiling. "If you ever need to tell me about you're problems.. Or if you're feeling upset... Tell me, Ythala... You can always tell me anything, no matter how insignificant..."

"As will I, Ythala... I'll be with you forever..." Okita whispered back, smiling. "If you ever need to tell me about you're problems.. Or if you're feeling upset... Tell me, Ythala... You can always tell me anything, no matter how insignificant..."
Ythala smile widened, happiness practically radiating from her body. She pressed her head into Okita's neck, snuggling into the woman.

"...T-thank you..." Ythala whispered. She said nothing for a moment, before slowly breathing out.

"...If....if we...we could find a way...to make you...immortal. L-like...me and Raivathon..." Ythala said. She trailed off, looking into Okita's eyes.

"...Would you...really be happy...spending your...existence...with me...?" She murmured.

Ythala smile widened, happiness practically radiating from her body. She pressed her head into Okita's neck, snuggling into the woman.

"...T-thank you..." Ythala whispered. She said nothing for a moment, before slowly breathing out.

"...If....if we...we could find a way...to make you...immortal. L-like...me and Raivathon..." Ythala said. She trailed off, looking into Okita's eyes.

"...Would you...really be happy...spending your...existence...with me...?" She murmured.
Okita froze for only a millisecond, before shaking herself.

"I... wouldn't really know how to feel about being immortal..." Okita said truthfully, "I... I was always taught to treasure my life as a mortal human... Because we don't live forever, as my mother would say... So I, truthfully, don't know if eternal life is something that makes me... comfortable..."

Okita froze for only a millisecond, before shaking herself.

"I... wouldn't really know how to feel about being immortal..." Okita said truthfully, "I... I was always taught to treasure my life as a mortal human... Because we don't live forever, as my mother would say... So I, truthfully, don't know if eternal life is something that makes me... comfortable..."
Ythala said nothing, her body slowly beginning to tremble. Her arms were tightly wrapped around Okita, clenching the fabric of her clothing as if she could disappear at any moment.

"...O-Okita...." Ythala said softly, her voice trembling.

"....I....I...."

"....I n-need y-you....O-Okita..." Ythala said shakily.

Oh, well, man, you could've just asked me to turn it down, yknow?" Kiara said, crossing her arms. "I ain't trying to be unfair
"Well I guess it's also my fault for being too confidence sometimes, Akaza and the Dragon hit me so hard that being and standing up with 0 permanent damage, so honestly, I forgot that dying was a possibility when it comes to more exotic abilities of no-cosmic entities, hehehe"

"But I'll take it into account, next time"

Ythala said nothing, her body slowly beginning to tremble. Her arms were tightly wrapped around Okita, clenching the fabric of her clothing as if she could disappear at any moment.

"...O-Okita...." Ythala said softly, her voice trembling.

"....I....I...."

"....I n-need y-you....O-Okita..." Ythala said shakily.
"I... I understand, Ythala... I..." Okita breathed out, "If... If you desire that I become an immortal alongside you, then I will... disregard my opinion. I'll be with you forever, Ythala..." She said. The idea of immortality was not something that sat right with Okita Souji, but, if Ythala desired it of her, she would obey her beloved's wish.

"Well I guess it's also my fault for being too confidence sometimes, Akaza and the Dragon hit me so hard that being and standing up with 0 permanent damage, so honestly, I forgot that dying was a possibility when it comes to more exotic abilities of no-cosmic entities, hehehe"

"But I'll take it into account, next time"
"I... definitely get being reckless, yeah. If you want, you can try taking on David since he ain't much of a skillful fighter and can't uh... annihilate atoms like I can, heh." Kiara said with a chuckle.

"I... I understand, Ythala... I..." Okita breathed out, "If... If you desire that I become an immortal alongside you, then I will... disregard my opinion. I'll be with you forever, Ythala..." She said. The idea of immortality was not something that sat right with Okita Souji, but, if Ythala desired it of her, she would obey her beloved's wish.
"N-No!" Ythala said, louder then she had intended. She pulled away from Okita, a whirl of emotions clouding her vision.

"I...I...I'm s-sorry. I...I d-don't w-want t-to....t-to force y-you....t-to be w-with m-me..." Ythala said. Her feathers began to ruffle themselves erratically underneath the two, shaking the makeshift bed.

"...I...I...." Ythala murmured, tripping over her own words as she tried to make sense of her contradicting feelings. She didn't want to force Okita to accept something like this, didn't want her to be burdened with living until the end of time, like she was. But...she couldn't let her go. For the first time since she had lost everything...she had found someone she truly loved beyond all else. Someone who...if she blinked...could disappear. One hundred years, or however long humans lived, would come and go like every other century she had lived...and then...

...she'd be alone...

"...I...I...I n-need y-you...O-O-Okita..." Ythala repeated, tears trailing down her face. She couldn't go back to that, couldn't go back to the inescapable sadness she had felt before Okita had come into her life.

(Okita and Ythala discuss whether immortality is good to live with their love forever.

in the meantime

the Chad Wolf/Senkiro, Merus, Sparda and Hercules (Disney): Give up their Immortality and most of their powers to die in peace with family and/or friends)

"I suppose I could fight him, also, speaking of David, he hasn't said a word" he turned in search of the great man

"N-No!" Ythala said, louder then she had intended. She pulled away from Okita, a whirl of emotions clouding her vision.

"I...I...I'm s-sorry. I...I d-don't w-want t-to....t-to force y-you....t-to be w-with m-me..." Ythala said. Her feathers began to ruffle themselves erratically underneath the two, shaking the makeshift bed.

"...I...I...." Ythala murmured, tripping over her own words as she tried to make sense of her contradicting feelings. She didn't want to force Okita to accept something like this, didn't want her to be burdened with living until the end of time, like she was. But...she couldn't let her go. For the first time since she had lost everything...she had found someone she truly loved beyond all else. Someone who...if she blinked...could disappear. One hundred years, or however long humans lived, would come and go like every other century she had lived...and then...

...she'd be alone...

"...I...I...I n-need y-you...O-O-Okita..." Ythala repeated, tears trailing down her face. She couldn't go back to that, couldn't go back to the inescapable sadness she had felt before Okita had come into her life.
"Ythala, your not... your not forcing me, Ythala. I want to be with you. For as long as I may live, I want you to be with me, hand in hand, by my side... So... even if I don't want to live forever, for you, Ythala, I'll do it... I'll do absolutely anything for you, Ythala, no matter what you may ask of me." Okita said, moving over to Ythala as she softly grabbed the Angel's hands.

"Absolutely... anything."
"I suppose I could fight him, also, speaking of David, he hasn't said a word" he turned in search of the great man
"He's... he's not even here, dude. What are you looking at?" Kiara asked, cocking her head.

Last edited:
"Ythala, your not... your not forcing me, Ythala. I want to be with you. For as long as I may live, I want you to be with me, hand in hand, by my side... So... even if I don't want to live forever, for you, Ythala, I'll do it... I'll do absolutely anything for you, Ythala, no matter what you may ask of me." Okita said, moving over to Ythala as she softly grabbed the Angel's hands.

"Absolutely... anything."
Ythala's eyes widened, tears still gently trailing down her cheeks as she slowly looked up at Okita, staring into her eyes.

"...Y-you...y-you....." Ythala trailed up, hiccuping softly.

"...E-even...e-even...i-if...i-if...y-you c-can't....c-can't r-return t-to...t-to n-normal..." Ythala said softly.

"Y-you'd...y-you'd...l-live...f-forever....f-for...f-for..."

"...F-for me?" She whispered.

"He's not the most talkative on the observers seat... He uh... likes to be more engaged with the action." Kiara said with a chuckle.
(Wait wait wait. David's still in the gym lol, he didn't follow them to wherever they were sparring)

Ythala's eyes widened, tears still gently trailing down her cheeks as she slowly looked up at Okita, staring into her eyes.

"...Y-you...y-you....." Ythala trailed up, hiccuping softly.

"...E-even...e-even...i-if...i-if...y-you c-can't....c-can't r-return t-to...t-to n-normal..." Ythala said softly.

"Y-you'd...y-you'd...l-live...f-forever....f-for...f-for..."

"...F-for me?" She whispered.
"Of course I would, Ythala..." Okita said firmly, her grip around Ythala's hands tightening.

"I will make this as clear as I can, as I have many times in the past to you... You are my everything, Ythala. My love. My light. My star. My Angel. My everything. You have shown me kindness, intimacy, and understanding that I have rarely ever experienced in my life, you have shown me love that I haven't experienced in a long, long time... I will gladly give to you my body, my mind, my soul, anything, to be with you, Ythala... Everything that I am, everything I will ever be, I pledge to you. I give it you gladly, and if that means forsaking my morals... I will do it. I just want you, Ythala... I just want you..."

It was a deep-rooted obsession. For such a long time, Okita had buried herself with her duties, drowning herself in task after task, responsibility after responsibility... To experience such intimacy, such love, it consumed Okita's heart like a raging inferno, a mixture of love and young, misguided naivety leaving Okita Souji within the depths of obsession towards the Angel.
"Well, because we went looking for him after we parted ways with your wife and Rhongomyniad and told him directly that if he wanted to fight, i thought he was behind us following us"
"Well uh... he's not. Do you wanna go get him?" Kiara asked.

Cullthane sat down and closed his eyes, the jungle around him unnaturally still, as if every living thing was watching him, and he was thinking, and thinking, and thinking... before the bushes rattled and the form of Raviathon walked through.

"You've been watching me awhile." Cullthane said, his eyes opening as he stood up

"We have a duty... Yet you do nothing..." Raviathon said, gazing at Cullthane with yellow eyes that glimmered

Cullthane laughed, "Duty? Duty to what, exactly?" Cullthane said, his eyes boring into Raviathon's own as the Archangel approached the Seraphim

"Duty to everything and everyone around you, to your cause!" Raviathon responded, getting closer

"And what's the point, exactly? I've seen more than enough to know it's pointless." Cullthane responded, before Raviathon made a magic attack that barely scratched his cheek, her face contorted in pain

"Is it shadowplay? Is that what this is-" Raviathon said in a shaky voice

"Enough. It's not shadowplay. And I'm sorry if that disappoints you." Cullthane said, Raviathon taking a couple paces back and circled around a bit to Cullthane's left side as the Seraphim wiped a small drop of deep purple blood from his cheek and simply looked at his finger

"We believed in you, we dedicated our lives to you."

"Not to me. To the Star Gods' cause."

"After they fell you are the Star Gods' cause! At least you were..."

"Oh?" Cullthane said, his blood dissolving into his finger as the wound on his cheek had already healed, simply turning to look at Raviathon

"We're all trying carrying on without you, we, and them, want to create a better future for creation." Raviathon said, scowling as she couldn't meet her creator's eye

"Well then, off you go! Go build the brave and better new creation! Push! Push on! Forge ahead without me!" Cullthane said, pointing towards the exit a ways behind him

"..." Raviathon was silent for a moment "The moment you tell me this is all a trick- that "Cullthane the Nihilist" is some part of some larger plan- then we will all follow you." Raviathon said

Cullthane scoffed, a noise that was scathing, but he was silent besides that

"I've been watching you since I left the Desert about two hours ago, you close your eyes and you think and you think and you think. And you know what I think? I think for the first time in your life you don't know what your purpose is. Seraphim, servant of the Star Gods, historian, teacher- now what?"

"..." Cullthane had no response to that

"You could've simply laid low, yet you start to try and destroy everything- why?" Raviathon asked, her voice shaking

"When I said I'd destroy creation, when I would raise my magic against my brother to kill him, when that was in my mind a part of me didn't believe I meant it, but after I was brought out of that pocket dimension and had some time to myself, I realized that I did. If the world thinks you're a monster, what does it matter? The world is wrong. But when you start to think of yourself as a monster..."

"I've come to hate the person I've become. Yet I cannot leave that person behind." Cullthane said, scowling

"You're not a monster, and we all have wobbles. All of us, from time to time, we all have wobbles and we all question what we're doing. It's part of being alive, you've said so yourself... In years to come- when we've won- you'll remember this conversation and laugh."

"Years to come? The Star Gods made a ticking time bomb that'd grow to destroy creation and Kill-Gaia as he's know, with it. It's a doomed world anyway. We will not survive the end, nothing will. There's no point."

"I don't like to hear you talk like this."

"Why?"

"Because it's not YOU! The Cullthane who taught Countless generations of mages- the Culltuane who created us- that Cullthane we followed; the Cullthane we loved... what happened to him?" Raviathon asked, pulling her eyes that had tears growing in them to look Cullthane in the eyes

"...I don't know." Cullthane said, this time it was him who looked away, Raviathon eventually walking out of the Jungle and beginning to look for Metatron

Last edited:
"Of course I would, Ythala..." Okita said firmly, her grip around Ythala's hands tightening.

"I will make this as clear as I can, as I have many times in the past to you... You are my everything, Ythala. My love. My light. My star. My Angel. My everything. You have shown me kindness, intimacy, and understanding that I have rarely ever experienced in my life, you have shown me love that I haven't experienced in a long, long time... I will gladly give to you my body, my mind, my soul, anything, to be with you, Ythala... Everything that I am, everything I will ever be, I pledge to you. I give it you gladly, and if that means forsaking my morals... I will do it. I just want you, Ythala... I just want you..."

It was a deep-rooted obsession. For such a long time, Okita had buried herself with her duties, drowning herself in task after task, responsibility after responsibility... To experience such intimacy, such love, it consumed Okita's heart like a raging inferno, a mixture of love and young, misguided naivety leaving Okita Souji within the depths of obsession towards the Angel.
"...Thank you..." Ythala said softly, her arms trembling in Okita's grip.

"Thank you...thank you...thank you....thank you....t-thank y-you....t-thank..." Ythala repeated the words, as if on loop, tears continuing to spring from her eyes. She let out a choked sob, lurching forward and burying herself into Okita's clothes.

"...I...I c-can't...c-can't...e-express...h-how...." Ythala murmured.

"...H-how m-much t-that...t-that means t-to me. H-how...h-how much...you...m-mean t-to me."

Ythala's own obsession, rooted in a lifetime of grief and loss, resonated with Okitas, the two twirling together like a tornado of flame. So long had she suffered under Adam's clutches, tortured by constant memories of Kill Gaia's slaughter...longing for a companion to pull her through the darkness, to ease the pain. Okita wasn't a person to Ythala...she was a divine being, at the level of the very gods that roamed the stars in eons past. In Ythala's mind, Okita grew into something more magnificent and beautiful than the cosmos itself. Only her master, the Seraphim she valued beyond life itself, could hold a greater place in her heart.

Last edited:
Back