• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You've been explaining shit fine, man. We just... didn't have all this fancy stuff when I was a kid. You could barely find a functioning TV..." Kiara murmured as she moved over to the water-fountain to get something to drink.
"Alright, alright. Just making sure." David said. He breathed out slightly, glad Kiara wasn't annoyed or frustrated by his explanations.

"...So, what do ya think of weight lifting? Did it scratch ya training itch?" David asked.

Gabriel breathed out, "I do trust you, Masayoshi. I have no real reason to not trust you, at this point, you've done literally nothing but help, after all..."
"...I'm...I'm thankful for that, Gabriel." Masayoshi said.

"...I...actually came here to talk to you about something. Something that might be...important."

"Alright, alright. Just making sure." David said. He breathed out slightly, glad Kiara wasn't annoyed or frustrated by his explanations.

"...So, what do ya think of weight lifting? Did it scratch ya training itch?" David asked.
"Not really, to be honest... Mind if I take my clothes off, by the way? I'm wearing a sports bra and some shorts underneath, so I'm definitely not coming onto you, to confirm." Kiara said with a chuckle, pointing out how her clothes were beginning to get wet from all the sweat she produced.
"...I'm...I'm thankful for that, Gabriel." Masayoshi said.

"...I...actually came here to talk to you about something. Something that might be...important."
"Which is...?" Gabriel asked, tilting her head.

"Not really, to be honest... Mind if I take my clothes off, by the way? I'm wearing a sports bra and some shorts underneath, so I'm definitely not coming onto you, to confirm." Kiara said with a chuckle, pointing out how her clothes were beginning to get wet from all the sweat she produced.
"Heh...wouldn't dream of it, Kiara. That's about as much clothing as I usually wear, anyway." David said, referring to the simple pair of shorts he had taken to wearing. He turned away, letting Kiara get undressed.
"Which is...?" Gabriel asked, tilting her head.
"...Well..." Masayoshi said. She hesitated a bit, considering how she should explain what little she knew.

"One of Belial's Shadow Soldiers, a woman named Jirachi...has the ability to...grant wishes. She's the soldier I trained with when you first summoned them..." Masayoshi said.

"...While we were talking, I asked if she could find a way outside of the lostbelts. She said she couldn't...yet saw a strange vision."

"...An image of you...covered in some strange...purple substance...likely corruption of some kind. You...had a cross marking on your forehead in the vision, as well. Just like the one that appeared in the last Lostbelt..." Masayoshi said. She breathed out, shaking her head.

"...I'm...not sure what we can do with that information. But...I want you to be careful, alright?" She finished.

"Heh...wouldn't dream of it, Kiara. That's about as much clothing as I usually wear, anyway." David said, referring to the simple pair of shorts he had taken to wearing. He turned away, letting Kiara get undressed.
Kiara chuckled once more, before loosening her shirt and swiftly taking it off, to reveal a light crimson sports bra with a zipper down the middle of it that she usually wore. She then removed her pants, which just revealed some orange basketball shorts with a fiery red decal, akin to those cringe flame decals one would find on a car.

"Alright, you can look."

Kiara said as she began to do some basic stretches, similar to the one's David had seen her do during their spar in Atlantis. But in comparison to before, she seemed far more flexible, or well, her muscles seemed to be in far more coordination with each other, allowing her more free movement. For someone with David's biological knowledge, he'd most likely be able to tell, if he actually tried observing, that is, that this newfound freedom of movement and rapid growth in strength was most likely due to the after-effects of her pregnancy ending, which seemed to have held her back from releasing her real strength and endurance so that she wouldn't harm the fetus with her own inadequate control over her functions and strength.
"...Well..." Masayoshi said. She hesitated a bit, considering how she should explain what little she knew.

"One of Belial's Shadow Soldiers, a woman named Jirachi...has the ability to...grant wishes. She's the soldier I trained with when you first summoned them..." Masayoshi said.

"...While we were talking, I asked if she could find a way outside of the lostbelts. She said she couldn't...yet saw a strange vision."

"...An image of you...covered in some strange...purple substance...likely corruption of some kind. You...had a cross marking on your forehead in the vision, as well. Just like the one that appeared in the last Lostbelt..." Masayoshi said. She breathed out, shaking her head.

"...I'm...not sure what we can do with that information. But...I want you to be careful, alright?" She finished.
Gabriel flinched hard, gently rubbing her forehead as she felt the crosses that had long since formed on it sting gently.

She gently breathed out, shaking her head. "I... Wow, okay... That's a bit much to take in, but... Thank you for telling me, Masayoshi."

After a few minutes, Jack would open his eyes and generate a small 130mm tornado in his left hand, he still needed practice but he was moving at a good pace.

His thoughts were focused on practicing, but a voice caught his attention, without making the tornado disappear, he turned his head a little to look at Masayoshi, probably losing his understanding of the world by entering his meditation state.

Without losing control of the molecules that moved in an almost elliptical state

"Oh, hello Masayoshi...did I interrupt something important?" jack said

Kiara chuckled once more, before loosening her shirt and swiftly taking it off, to reveal a light crimson sports bra with a zipper down the middle of it that she usually wore. She then removed her pants, which just revealed some orange basketball shorts with a fiery red decal, akin to those cringe flame decals one would find on a car.

"Alright, you can look."

Kiara said as she began to do some basic stretches, similar to the one's David had seen her do during their spar in Atlantis. But in comparison to before, she seemed far more flexible, or well, her muscles seemed to be in far more coordination with each other, allowing her more free movement. For someone with David's biological knowledge, he'd most likely be able to tell, if he actually tried observing, that is, that this newfound freedom of movement and rapid growth in strength was most likely due to the after-effects of her pregnancy ending, which seemed to have held her back from releasing her real strength and endurance so that she wouldn't harm the fetus with her own inadequate control over her functions and strength.
David turned around. Before raising an eyebrow slightly.

"...Hey, now that ya ain't pregnant anymore, ya moving like a whole new person." David said, glancing at Kiara's newfound movement. He began his own set of stretches, visibly twisting and contorting the flesh of his arms and legs as he worked away the tenseness in his muscles.

Gabriel flinched hard, gently rubbing her forehead as she felt the crosses that had long since formed on it sting gently.

She gently breathed out, shaking her head. "I... Wow, okay... That's a bit much to take in, but... Thank you for telling me, Masayoshi."
“…You…deserved to know, Gabriel. Sorry that I dumped this on you so…suddenly…” Masayoshi said, breathing out.

"Oh, hello Masayoshi...did I interrupt something important?" jack said
Masayoshi glanced at Jack.

“I’m…just explaining to Gabriel something Jirachi told me about earlier.” Masayoshi said.

Masayoshi glanced at Jack.

“I’m…just explaining to Gabriel something Jirachi told me about earlier.” Masayoshi said.
"wait, did you talk to Jirachi? I thought she was in Gabriel's ring along with the other shadow soldiers like Raiden"Jack said while raising an eyebrow, his mind was filled with some questions but divided into two parts as Jirachine told him, one to keep the spell stable in his hand and another to talk to Gabriel and Masayoshi

David turned around. Before raising an eyebrow slightly.

"...Hey, now that ya ain't pregnant anymore, ya moving like a whole new person." David said, glancing at Kiara's newfound movement. He began his own set of stretches, visibly twisting and contorting the flesh of his arms and legs as he worked away the tenseness in his muscles.
"Am I? Guess I feel less pressure around my abdomen or something." Kiara said as she continued stretching for a few minutes before standing up straight, her condition significantly improved from getting out any muscle tension she may have had.

“…You…deserved to know, Gabriel. Sorry that I dumped this on you so…suddenly…” Masayoshi said, breathing out.
"No, I.. appreciate you being honest with me, Masayoshi. Thank you..." Gabriel said, clearly genuine in those words as she simply breathed out and rubbed her forehead.

"Am I? Guess I feel less pressure around my abdomen or something." Kiara said as she continued stretching for a few minutes before standing up straight, her condition significantly improved from getting out any muscle tension she may have had.
"Yeah. The baby might've been throwing off ya power or somethin. You've been pregnant for a long time, so ya might not have noticed." David said. He gradually finished his stretches, before cracking his knuckles, his bones creaking audibly.

"No, I.. appreciate you being honest with me, Masayoshi. Thank you..." Gabriel said, clearly genuine in those words as she simply breathed out and rubbed her forehead.
"A...alright, Gabriel..." Masayoshi said quietly.

"...Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I know these Lostbelts are stressful enough without being told something like that..." Masayoshi said.

"wait, did you talk to Jirachi? I thought she was in Gabriel's ring along with the other shadow soldiers like Raiden"Jack said while raising an eyebrow, his mind was filled with some questions but divided into two parts as Jirachine told him, one to keep the spell stable in his hand and another to talk to Gabriel and Masayoshi
Masayoshi glanced at Jack, before breathing out.

"...Jirachi gave me a charm, before she left, that allows me to contact her whenever I want to talk." Masayoshi explained.

"I'm surprised she didn't give you one as well..."

"Yeah. The baby might've been throwing off ya power or somethin. You've been pregnant for a long time, so ya might not have noticed." David said. He gradually finished his stretches, before cracking his knuckles, his bones creaking audibly.
Kiara shrugged, "Well, whatever. All I know is that I feel a lot looser, so, you up for a spar?"
"A...alright, Gabriel..." Masayoshi said quietly.

"...Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I know these Lostbelts are stressful enough without being told something like that..." Masayoshi said.
"I... Th-Thank you, Masayoshi... That... r-really means a lot..." Gabriel said, choking on her words, but once more, her sentiment was genuine, even more so than before as she breathed out softly and smiled at her fellow magician.

Masayoshi glanced at Jack, before breathing out.

"...Jirachi gave me a charm, before she left, that allows me to contact her whenever I want to talk." Masayoshi explained.

"I'm surprised she didn't give you one as well..."
"No nothing, but I really can't complain too much, I'm used to it, it's not surprising either, hardly anyone gives me anything, even on my birthday though that's another story" he shrugged, he knew first hand even before he met Ragnarok's Crew that the masters had their favorites in some cases

Kiara shrugged, "Well, whatever. All I know is that I feel a lot looser, so, you up for a spar?"
David flashed Kiara a grin, his muscles beginning to tense.

"...Was waiting for ya to ask that." David said. Gingerly, he lowered himself into a crouch, assuming a low stance towards the ground.

"...Now that ya back to top shape, we can really go at it!"

"I... Th-Thank you, Masayoshi... That... r-really means a lot..." Gabriel said, choking on her words, but once more, her sentiment was genuine, even more so than before as she breathed out softly and smiled at her fellow magician.
Masayoshi smiled.

"...Of course, Gabriel. I'll be in your corner for as long as you may need..." She said softly.

"...And I'm sure Cullthane and the others feel the same."

"No nothing, but I really can't complain too much, I'm used to it, it's not surprising either, hardly anyone gives me anything, even on my birthday though that's another story" he shrugged, he knew first hand even before he met Ragnarok's Crew that the masters had their favorites in some cases
"Oh...that's...rather unfortunate, Jack." Masayoshi said.

David flashed Kiara a grin, his muscles beginning to tense.

"...Was waiting for ya to ask that." David said. Gingerly, he lowered himself into a crouch, assuming a low stance towards the ground.

"...Now that ya back to top shape, we can really go at it!"
"Uh, why are you getting in a stance already...? We're not gonna fight in the gym, dude. We'd break all of our gear and shit." Kiara said, chuckling audibly.
Masayoshi smiled.

"...Of course, Gabriel. I'll be in your corner for as long as you may need..." She said softly.

"...And I'm sure Cullthane and the others feel the same."
Gabriel breathed out once more, "Thank you, again... Was there anything else you wanted to talk about...?"

"Uh, why are you getting in a stance already...? We're not gonna fight in the gym, dude. We'd break all of our gear and shit." Kiara said, chuckling audibly.
David froze, before chuckling. Gingerly he stood back up.

"Heh...guess ya right about that. " David said. He scratched his head, somewhat embarrassed.

"...I'm sure one of those doors has a proper arena or ring we can fight in."

Gabriel breathed out once more, "Thank you, again... Was there anything else you wanted to talk about...?"
"Don't worry, life is always like that" Jack said as he took the book with his free hand and began to read the 20 pages of the next cycle.

Masayoshi smiled, before shaking her head.

"...I suppose that's all I had to say. I didn't mean to interrupt Jack's training session with you." Masayoshi said.

David froze, before chuckling. Gingerly he stood back up.

"Heh...guess ya right about that. " David said. He scratched his head, somewhat embarrassed.

"...I'm sure one of those doors has a proper arena or ring we can fight in."
"Guess we can go check it out." Kiara said, turning to the exit.
Masayoshi smiled, before shaking her head.

"...I suppose that's all I had to say. I didn't mean to interrupt Jack's training session with you." Masayoshi said.
"More like his training session at this point, since he seemingly doesn't need more of my help." Gabriel said with a chuckle.

"Guess we can go check it out." Kiara said, turning to the exit.
David nodded. Raising his hands, he steadily altered the gravity inside the room, levitating the weights they had used. Slowly, they began to move around, placing themselves onto their propers racks, before moving the shelves back to their original location.

"...That oughta do it" David muttered. Despite his previous actions, he clearly cared enough about the gym to ensure he left it organized.

"...Alright...let's see what we can find." David said. He turned away from the room, beginning to walk through the doorway.

"More like his training session at this point, since he seemingly doesn't need more of my help." Gabriel said with a chuckle.
"Heh, I suppose so!" Masayoshi said, chuckling as she glanced at Jack reading through his book.

"...I'll probably be off studying some of Cullthane's old texts. Feel free to come chat if you need anything." Masayoshi said. She gave the two a friendly wave, before gingerly moving through the spatial barrier.

David nodded. Raising his hands, he steadily altered the gravity inside the room, levitating the weights they had used. Slowly, they began to move around, placing themselves onto their propers racks, before moving the shelves back to their original location.

"...That oughta do it" David muttered. Despite his previous actions, he clearly cared enough about the gym to ensure he left it organized.

"...Alright...let's see what we can find." David said. He turned away from the room, beginning to walk through the doorway.
Kiara followed, letting out a whistle at the organized weights. She then shook her head, breathing out.

"Things are good so far... Just keep smiling, and everything will be fine... David looks so happy, and I don't wanna ruin it... Not like I could do that, anyway, cause I'm as happy as can be..." Kiara thought to herself as they began browsing the rooms, just smiling as she looked through the rooms. There were, as expected, several places to fight. This included gladiatorial arenas, wrestling wrings which could be found in entire complexes/buildings which would've been used to hold pro wrestling shows should the dimensions have any people(some of them do, in case you wanna go there), mixed martial arts stadiums which included large octagon shaped arenas, and much, much more.
"Heh, I suppose so!" Masayoshi said, chuckling as she glanced at Jack reading through his book.

"...I'll probably be off studying some of Cullthane's old texts. Feel free to come chat if you need anything." Masayoshi said. She gave the two a friendly wave, before gingerly moving through the spatial barrier.
"I could probably help you with tha- Aaaand she's gone." Gabriel said, just chuckling. Gabriel had read most of what Masayoshi had probably been reading countless times over, so she felt as though she'd be of assistance, but she just let Yoshi do her own thing.

Kiara followed, letting out a whistle at the organized weights. She then shook her head, breathing out.

"Things are good so far... Just keep smiling, and everything will be fine... David looks so happy, and I don't wanna ruin it... Not like I could do that, anyway, cause I'm as happy as can be..." Kiara thought to herself as they began browsing the rooms, just smiling as she looked through the rooms. There were, as expected, several places to fight. This included gladiatorial arenas, wrestling wrings which could be found in entire complexes/buildings which would've been used to hold pro wrestling shows should the dimensions have any people(some of them do, in case you wanna go there), mixed martial arts stadiums which included large octagon shaped arenas, and much, much more.
David glanced through a few of the doors, before suddenly stopping inside of one. Inside, was a giant wrestling ring, housed inside one of the many wrestling-themed buildings inside the dimensional doorways.

"...Haven't been in one of these in forever..." David muttered. His body tensed slightly, a wide smile growing on his face. His wrestling days had long since passed in the Dream World...but he couldn't help but feel a burst of excitement every time he saw one, even now.

"Hey, Kiara, can we fight here?" David asked, turning towards her.

David glanced through a few of the doors, before suddenly stopping inside of one. Inside, was a giant wrestling ring, housed inside one of the many wrestling-themed buildings inside the dimensional doorways.

"...Haven't been in one of these in forever..." David muttered. His body tensed slightly, a wide smile growing on his face. His wrestling days had long since passed in the Dream World...but he couldn't help but feel a burst of excitement every time he saw one, even now.

"Hey, Kiara, can we fight here?" David asked, turning towards her.
Kiara turned her head, looking into the door that David had opened. "Uh, yeah, sure!" She said with a playful shrug, stepping through the door.

David nodded eagerly. He walked through the doorway behind her, entering a long hallway. Posters and advertisements hung on either wall, displaying the names of upcoming shows and the faces of the wrestlers who'd frequent the ring.

At the end of the hallway, stood a massive, elaborate wrestling arena, ropes lining the four sides of the square ring. Surrounding it, stood hundreds of spectator seats, the rows extending nearly as far as the eye could see. The matches hosted in this place would have likely been extremely high profile, possibly only reserved for championships and other famous matches.

Griffin came out of his training room, although he had done physical exercise he was not the same as fighting at full power with someone new who could use unique fighting tricks, his head scratched with his hand made of Adam's magical energy, while with his left hand finished eating an apple and then talked to himself.

"Probably if I explore this place I can find something or someone to practice with, although this thing seems infinite like the train"

Kiara followed David, glancing around at the various posters and advertisements as they walked. She seemed to be somewhat intrigued, she had never seen... any of this, really. Never in her life. She had never seen these sorts of posters, and she could barely ever remember seeing such a widescale entertainment facility.

"Woah..." She would mutter to herself as they got the ring, just admiring the scenery. As she did this, she would gently form some flames in her hands, solidifying and making them malleable. She shaped them swiftly into a hairband, pulling her long, messy hair back and tying it into a ponytail as Rory always would when she went into combat, though unlike Rory, whose hair was kept, straight, and glossy, Kiara's hair in a ponytail just made it seem like she had an extremely fluffy, messy tail on the back of her head. She did this all while admiring the scenery still, just taking in the new sights. Things like this, for her, may as well have come from an entirely different world than what she was used to, as someone who was born years after the meteor impact on Earth.

David gradually walked up to the ring, a broad, almost child-like smile on his face. His body nearly trembling with excitement as he felt the bottom ropes against his hand. It had been millions of years...yet he still cherished that feeling. He cherished it all...the feeling of the mat as he took a step onto the ring, the bright shining lights that hit his skin as he gingerly made his way to the center of the arena, the soft creak of the stage as his weight settled on top of it...These minor sensations sent wave after wave of nostalgia through David's body. This was the place he loved...the place he belonged. He could almost hear the announcer, hyping up the crowd as they introduced the competing wrestlers...a cacophony of noise as the fans cheered and booed their favorite fighters.

For a few moments, David said nothing, simply standing there in the ring, as if in a trance. Eventually, he snapped back to reality, glancing back at Kiara.

"...Pretty cool, huh...?" David said softly, a wide smile on his face. He seemed...calmer somehow, as if the worry of the lostbelt had disappeared from his mind.

Kiara finished tying her hair into a ponytail just as he addressed her, nodding.

"Yeah, I guess it is..." She responded, just continuing to glance and look around. Unlike David, she was not to excited by being in this place, she had no connection to wrestling, no connection to any of the entertainment aspects or anything of the sort, but she could not help the intrigue of being in such an awe-inspiring arena that she had never really seen before and clearly so.

Griffin opened doors one after another, he really didn't find much to do, it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack the size of Florida

"Patience my little grasshopper" Reaver said as he watched as the bearer of him was still looking for something to entertain herself with, at this point it seemed that there were unlimited doors

Kiara finished tying her hair into a ponytail just as he addressed her, nodding.

"Yeah, I guess it is..." She responded, just continuing to glance and look around. Unlike David, she was not to excited by being in this place, she had no connection to wrestling, no connection to any of the entertainment aspects or anything of the sort, but she could not help the intrigue of being in such an awe-inspiring arena that she had never really seen before and clearly so.
David glanced at Kiara for a moment, before scratching his head.

"...Ya know...after we get out of these...Lostbelts. I can take ya to a Pro Wrestling show, if ya interested." David said.

"...I...know there probably wasn't anything like this when you were growing up, but...it's a cool experience. I'd love to introduce it to ya."

David glanced at Kiara for a moment, before scratching his head.

"...Ya know...after we get out of these...Lostbelts. I can take ya to a Pro Wrestling show, if ya interested." David said.

"...I...know there probably wasn't anything like this when you were growing up, but...it's a cool experience. I'd love to introduce it to ya."
"I mean... If stuff like that even happens in the Dream World, sure, I'd be down, I guess..." Kiara said with a shrug, not seeming very enthusiastic about it, uncharacteristically.

"I mean... If stuff like that even happens in the Dream World, sure, I'd be down, I guess..." Kiara said with a shrug, not seeming very enthusiastic about it, uncharacteristically.
"Heh...I actually took part in a ton of wrestling matches in the dream world...before I joined up with Rory and the rest. That's...how I learned how to fight...and how I coped...after...what happened." David said. He paused for a moment, before breathing out, chuckling softly.

"...But it's cool if ya ain't interested, Kiara. It ain't for everyone."

"Heh...I actually took part in a ton of wrestling matches in the dream world...before I joined up with Rory and the rest. That's...how I learned how to fight...and how I coped...after...what happened." David said. He paused for a moment, before breathing out, chuckling softly.

"...But it's cool if ya ain't interested, Kiara. It ain't for everyone."
"I mean... I'm not uninterested, I guess? I've just got no real idea what to expect. Like you said, I never grew up with any of this stuff, I didn't even know wrestling was a word until I was like 17..." Kiara murmured, "So there's uh... I've just never engaged with it, that's all. I'm cool with trying it out, at least...!"

Griffin was a moment away from using Debreak to speed up his search but then, he close a door and felt two familiar presences, although he knew their names, he didn't know these two people on a personal level.

they were a couple of dimensions away from his dirrection, so he approached slowly, hesitating whether to go in or not, since he didn't know if he'd break up a fight midway.

(Shall I go in now or will they continue talking?)

"I mean... I'm not uninterested, I guess? I've just got no real idea what to expect. Like you said, I never grew up with any of this stuff, I didn't even know wrestling was a word until I was like 17..." Kiara murmured, "So there's uh... I've just never engaged with it, that's all. I'm cool with trying it out, at least...!"
David smiled, slowly nodding his head.

"...Alright alright. If we get the chance, I'll drag ya along to one of the matches then. And if ya don't like it, we can ditch." David said.

"Sound alright?"

David smiled, slowly nodding his head.

"...Alright alright. If we get the chance, I'll drag ya along to one of the matches then. And if ya don't like it, we can ditch." David said.

"Sound alright?"
"Sounds good to me." Kiara said with a shrug, "I'd bring Rory, but she definitely wouldn't be into something that's so crowded and so uh... loud."
(Shall I go in now or will they continue talking?)
(Give us a sec, I'll let you know when it's a good time to interject.)

Back