• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I'm making a potion, regardless of the fact that you should learn Water Magic quickly." Cullthane said, summoning a large book of the basic water magic spells, "Your study lesson is there, everything I'd say to teach is there."
Masayoshi glanced at the book, before gingerly taking it into her hands.

"... You're like a walking library. Thank you, Cullthane." Masayoshi said, genuine appreciation in her words. She floated into a nearby tree, slowly beginning to scan through the book of spells.

Masayoshi glanced at the book, before gingerly taking it into her hands.

"... You're like a walking library. Thank you, Cullthane." Masayoshi said, genuine appreciation in her words. She floated into a nearby tree, slowly beginning to scan through the book of spells.
The book had a full explanation of water magic in excruciating detail before it got to the spells, which were mostly basic

"You sound like my mom, I guess you're right from your point of view, I just wanted to find a training partner, Griffin and Okita are fine, but it would be the same as breakfast, they would beat me in several fights, but I want to know you more too, what's wrong with us talking as normal people?" he said as he approached Raviathon

"You sound like my mom, I guess you're right from your point of view, I just wanted to find a training partner, Griffin and Okita are fine, but it would be the same as breakfast, they would beat me in several fights, but I want to know you more too, what's wrong with us talking as normal people?" he said as he approached Raviathon
"Destroy those things and we can talk, until then I want nothing to do with you an I don't trust you as far as I can throw you, am I clear?" Raviathon said, her voice beginning to get sharp, "unlike Tokugawa, you and those things have given me nothing to really trust you"

"Destroy those things and we can talk, until then I want nothing to do with you an I don't trust you as far as I can throw you, am I clear?" Raviathon said, her voice beginning to get sharp, "unlike Tokugawa, you and those things have given me nothing to really trust you"
"I know in advance that not only you want the destruction of my friends, but you know what? To be an eternal being, you takes trillions of years to realize that changing people to be what you want doesn't solve anything, you just try manipulate lives that don't belong to you, But I guess I'd have to beat Adam on my own to make you open your eyes and see that I'm here to help." said Jack, before sighing

"I know in advance that not only you want the destruction of my friends, but you know what? To be an eternal being, you takes trillions of years to realize that changing people to be what you want doesn't solve anything, you just try manipulate lives that don't belong to you, But I guess I'd have to beat Adam on my own to make you open your eyes and see that I'm here to help." said Jack, before sighing
"This used to be my home, apologies for not trusting you, nor the ones directly related to the one that destroyed it. If you want someone to spar with go find Metatron or Lance or someone along those lines." Raviathon said, her voice was low and hard, the magic she was releasing spiking with her anger

"No just me.... existing"

Jack sighed, there really is no point in arguing with her, he walked slowly, he not only wanted to train with Raviathon (it wasn't even with her, but to ask Gabriel something related to the request he had made), he also wanted to free this stupid attention that is generated to where he went and be a better friend.

"This will take a lot of time, but determination is the true fuel to change the world, even divine beings need a will to make things happen" thought Jack

Gabriel tilted her head, her wings sprouting out a gently flapping. Noticing Jack's dysphoria, as if on instinct, they reached out, one of them tapping Jack on the shoulder. "What's going on here, you two?" She asked Jack and Raviathon.

"I came here to ask you if you were in the mood to help me with my own magic problem, after Me and Raviathon entered this pocket dimension we found you with Terevion here, with a look and without saying a word I asked if we should get your attention, but Raviathon told me no and i understood her point, but then without really wanting to, we discussed about destroy my friends or not, so she seeing that I denied and she said to go find someone else to train, then you broke your concentration" Jack narrated what happened.

"I accept if you told me that you don't want to teach me anything anymore, anyway." Jack later said

"Raviathon, you did something wrong to him when he didn't deserve it, now apologize." Gabriel said, clearly firm about this. "Whatever mental issues you may have here... Mistreating those who don't deserve mistreatment is wrong. There's no excuse..."

"before you go, Raviathon, thank you, I know that every second you see me you are probably thinking of attacking me while I'm distracted, but you don't attack me, I promise you, that I will solve this lack of trust, even if it takes me a couple of millennia, I will not be able to rest in peace with my soul bothering me why not see this fixed" he said to Raviathon, his words were sincere, of course, this probably are nothing for the angel but it was proof of how human Jack was for himself

"before you go, Raviathon, thank you, I know that every second you see me you are probably thinking of attacking me while I'm distracted, but you don't attack me, I promise you, that I will solve this lack of trust, even if it takes me a couple of millennia, I will not be able to rest in peace with my soul bothering me why not see this fixed" he said to Raviathon, his words were sincere, of course, this probably are nothing for the angel but it was proof of how human Jack was for himself
"...I haven't attacked you yet have I? Just because I despise the company you keep doesn't mean I'll attack you without good reason." Raviathon said, not at all trusting Jack before walking off to sit on top of the area she built

Gabriel snapped her fingers, creating a barrier between Raviathon and her and Jack, a slight spatial rift, it was meant to obscure view so that Jack and Gabriel wouldn't appear in view to anyone outside the barrier.

"...Ignore her, Jack." Gabriel said, sighing.

Jack walked a few steps and looked Gabriel in the eyes.

"Changing the Topic, where do we start?" Jack asked the oldest entity he knew.
(Gabriel isn't the oldest entity he knows.)

"First off..." Gabriel heaved out, "You said you desired to learn something basic, right? Basic can go a lot of ways, depending on what exactly your looking for. As we talked about, it'd be best to start off with something simple like Wind Magic, but, if there's anything else you feel you want to learn, let me know so I can accommodate my lessons properly." She said swiftly and concisely.

(Gabriel isn't the oldest entity he knows.)
(He assumes, apart from Adam, most are around similar ages, a few millennia or so, after all he hasn't asked what their exact ages are).

"I guess it's fine with wind magic, I think that from there at some point when I advanced a lot I could start working my ice, water and fire magic, through the extreme temperature change and the formation of water molecules by combining certain characteristics of the air to form water, right?"

"I guess it's fine with wind magic, I think that from there at some point when I advanced a lot I could start working my ice, water and fire magic, through the extreme temperature change and the formation of water molecules by combining certain characteristics of the air to form water, right?
"That's one of the ways, if you feel like going the route of linking one element to another, but they can all be independently mastered, which is usually the easier route for someone with no experience such as yourself." Gabriel said, white lines gently beginning to form in her palm. "First off, though, have you ever experienced magic or used it in any capacity? If not, I may have to teach you from the ground-up... That's how I was taught, at least."

"I mean, I'm bathed in Adam's magic almost every time I use my weapons, and to some extent I have sometimes considered my determination somewhat magical, after all staying alive after Decapitation is not normal (referring to his Immortality type 2, not his regeneration), but I guess I'll try ground-up in case I miss something important by mistake"

"I'm asking if you can actually use that magic for spells, Jack. Most people are born with mana, being able to use it is what matters..." Gabriel said, sighing. "For now, try using a basic energy blast. That's a non-elemental spell that most people can use. I'll judge your aptitude based on its power."

Jack nodded, it was something relative that he had done before, of course he relied on his weapons that had it pre-recorded but he only imagined it, he tried to create a type of explosive spell of great power, he looked for his inner mana and tried to get it out.

(Do you want me to detail the explosion or you do it?, Cuz you are the master)

Gabriel breathed out, "Poor control, no precision, faulty structure, unfocused, untapped, ugh...." She thought to herself, looking at such poor magecraft making her feel slightly disgusted as a practitioner of the mystic arts.

"Alright, we're gonna need to work on this." She said out loud, "Sit down and cross your legs."

after hear that, in merely seconds, Jack was already concretized, his imagination bombarded his senses with the sensation of floating in a void like before after the fight against the dragon but this time it was a black one, he eliminated any sign of doubts or thoughts that could break his concentration, his muscles relaxed and his countenance changed to one of almost absolute calm.

"Good. Now, imagine your mana in front of you in that void. It'll most likely be in an untamed, unstable form, maybe like some sort of goop or whatever appears for you. Very carefully mold and refine the energy into a more precise shape, a weapon, another object, a person, whatever is most comfortable for you to maintain your focus. The shape will usually not be the best, but, refining your energy mentally can help increase your precision with it in practice." Gabriel explained, standing over Jack.

Back