• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David stared at Yharon for several moments, weighing the man's words in his mind. He wanted to go, and he knew his old self would have ran for them without a second thought....but he knew Yharon was likely right.

"....Alright Yharon." David muttered. He stepped away from the exit, still clearly anxious.

"...I'll trust your judgment on this one. You know Rongo better than I do." David said.
"We'll set off as soon as we're prepared anyway, I cannot have you anxious." Yharon said

"Stay by me, I can take the hits better then you can. You ready to make an area of effect attack?" Rhongomyniad telepathically said said Gabriel, going back to back with her
"You try taking a hit from those weapons you won't be able to block them, so don't put yourself in danger on my behalf, you'd get yourself killed trying, which I don't think anyone wants even if you can be revived..." Gabriel said, getting ready to launch an enormous blast of light magic.

The machines inevitably located them, an enormous titan-like enemy batting Gabriel into Rhongo, sending them both flying into the fray as Gabriel unleashed her attack, taking out a good portion of their forces but more continued coming, Gabriel coughing a bit.

"Agh...!" Gabriel let out a groan, clearly not having completely recovered as she tripped, another one of the giant titans attempting to crush her underfoot as she writhed a bit on the ground.

Soon, robots the size of said buildings began showing up, clearly meant to patrol the area whether on the ground or in the sky.

"Now, this is a pleasant surprise! My favorite test subject shows up along with an Evil of Humanity right in my base... Of their own free will! Haha! This is just the best day ever!" Himmler's voice sounded out throughout the entire base, Gabriel beginning to tremble a bit as she motioned for Rhongo to hide in one of the trashed buildings that the guards were to large to properly see.

After around 15 minutes Gabriel, without warning, dashed out of the building, trying to knock over one of the enormous guards, somewhat succeeded as she made them lose balance and fall into another building, which alerted the attention of the other guards as a large cloud of dust and smoke was kicked up.

"Come on, I made a diversion...!! Let's head through!" Gabriel said, the guards swiftly realizing that both Gabriel and Rhongo were there, Gabriel dashing away in an instant, knowing Rhongo was better suited for direct combat.

Rory and Kiara had both finished training together, Rory holding a katana with an ice-cold look in her eyes as she nodded. Kiara nodded as well, clearly ready to go and save Gabriel.

Hank sat alone in a corner, tinkering with various weapons and devices, having not spoken with signs in quite a while. It was really hard to tell whether or not he actually cared about Gabriel, but he was clearly ready to go, Atalanta also having a fiery look in her eyes filled with both annoyance and anger. "Ready." The archer said.
Rhongomyniad nodded, sending attacks to slow down the bots and rushed after Gabriel with her flight
One of the large robots brought their fist down on Rhongomyniad, an attack that would no doubt break her bones if she tried to block and would shatter the ground beneath if she tried to dodge, releasing a shockwave.

"Ready!" David said. he stood up, stretching, breathing out as he mentally prepared for what they would face. He was agitated, clearly he wanted to move out as quickly as possible to ensure the two were alright.

Lance nodded, various different weapons having been stored in his clothing as he held two daggers in his hands, arming himself as much as possible for the conflict.

"...Let's hope we aren't too late..." he muttered. Clearly he was concerned about the two as well.

Rhongomyniad did indeed dodge the fist, taking the shockwave head on, coughing up some blood, which was strangely a bright glowing silver as she proceeded to destroy the robot with her magic, dashing after Gabriel to take the front door to Himmler's neck of the woods

"Well, time to party like it's 1945." Rhongomyniad said, waltzing in with her magic firing projectiles through the door

"Ready!" David said. he stood up, stretching, breathing out as he mentally prepared for what they would face. He was agitated, clearly he wanted to move out as quickly as possible to ensure the two were alright.

Lance nodded, various different weapons having been stored in his clothing as he held two daggers in his hands, arming himself as much as possible for the conflict.

"...Let's hope we aren't too late..." he muttered. Clearly he was concerned about the two as well.
"MOVE OUT!" Yharon shouted, moving out of the ship and flying right towards the base, not even bothering with Stealth as he went into Dragon form to burn the front gate down

David dashed towards the exit, leaping towards the ground, slamming into it with enough force to create a crater on impact. He dashed foward, using his gravity manipulation to viciously slam any nearby guards with an intense gravitational burst, hoping to dent and damage portions of their body as the intense gravity slammed into them.

Lance lept downward, using his illusions to hide his presence as he immediately went to work. Throwing Metatron enhanced daggers at the arms of the giant soldiers, hoping to cripple them.

Last edited:
A multitude of the guards would begin to pile on top of Rhogomyniad as Himmler's cackle sounded throughout the base, Gabriel stopping in her tracks only to get slammed into a wall by one of the guards that David attacks, the enormous machine violently retaliating as hundreds of ariel units swooped out to deal with Yharon, something Atalanta would promptly assist in taking care of with her arrows.

Lance's daggers didn't seem to stop the movement of their mechanical limbs as the shockwaves of their blows reverberated towards Lance, making his bones violently rattle, making him quite dizzy even without physical contact.

Rhongomyniad attacked further, getting in the way of the wall slam and tearing apart the Robots almost as soon as they came out, piercing an opening through, various wounds across her body as she steadily marched forward and destroyed them.

Yharon made several fire tornados that dealt with the Aeriel units along with his teleportation and fire breath

David immediately leaped into the air, targeting one of the soldiers before slamming into it with a mighty punch, using his body control to tighten and strengthen his muscles before impact.

Lance staggered, nearly falling to his knees as he felt his body tremble at the intense force. Recovering quickly, he began to support Rhongo's assault, swapping out his knives for large throwing axes that he threw with expert aim, the Metatron-enhanced weapons tearing through the robots if they hit.

Last edited:
"Gabriel!" David yelled watching as the angel was attacked. He immediately leaped into the air, targeting one of the soldiers that had targeted Gabriel before slamming into it with a mighty punch, using his body control to tighten and strengthen his muscles before impact.

Lance staggered, nearly falling to his knees as he felt his body tremble at the intense force. Recovering quickly, he began to support Rhongo's assault, swapping out his knives for large throwing axes that he threw with expert aim, the Metatron-enhanced weapons tearing through the robots if they hit.
(Midas, Rhongo and Gabriel are in the building Himmler is in and the former already tanked that attack for Gabriel lol)

(bro I'm just responding to what I see, idk what's even going on 😭)

(I'll edit the comment or somethin)
(Nor do I, I didn't even see that Azontr kinda broke the "Oh Rhongo'll become about as bad as Gabriel was" thing lol, if they're gonna be all together that's kinda impossible as the injuries would be getting spread out throughout the group lol)

(Bro I wasn't the one who decided that all of you would be joining the fight I never dropped the idea you're just making it hard to execute lol. I had also assumed that the group was in the same area given you kinda said they were already storming the front gate, which is where Gabriel and Rhongomyniad are, like, currently storming themselves.)

Last edited:
(Bro I wasn't the one who decided that all of you would be joining the fight I never dropped the idea you're just making it hard to execute lol. I had also assumed that the group was in the same area given you kinda said they were already storming the front gate, which is where Gabriel and Rhongomyniad are, like, currently storming themselves.)
Rhongo impaled them all with light spikes, not wasting any time as she turned them both invisible and entered through a crack in the wall once they got to it

"To get this done with the least amount of possible causalities!" Rhongomyniad hissed at Gabriel, not bothering to tell her to go back, as she knew what response she'd get
(I decided they'd all be joining the fight cause itd be OOC for them to leave Gabriel and Rhongo to the wind lol, also Rhongomyniad kinda bypassed the need for a frontal assault, Azontr, that's why we were hopping buildings and shit, Rhongomyniad isn't stupid enough to try the frontal assault at the front gate, she wants Himmler dead and that would never get done when she's stuck at the front gate fighting like 5 billion robots lol)

(I'm fine with them joining the fight just saying that I never dropped the idea of hurting Rhongo, you just made it harder than it would be lol. And considering these guys are moving at at least Mach 1 it isn't farfetched to say that they could move through the city rather quickly and catch up with Gabriel and Rhongo lol.)

(I'm fine with them joining the fight just saying that I never dropped the idea of hurting Rhongo, you just made it harder than it would be lol. And considering these guys are moving at at least Mach 1 it isn't farfetched to say that they could move through the city rather quickly and catch up with Gabriel and Rhongo lol.)
(That makes more sense lol)

Back