• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory and Gabriel left as well. After everybody had left, Belial went back to sit on his throne.

His head felt like it was splitting apart... Was he truly misguided in his path?

"Was everything... a̴͔͕͒̀ ̶̞̈́m̷̆͜i̵̥͕̕s̷͎̱̆̚ţ̶͗͂ą̶̫̂k̴̳̉͜ȇ̸̳̐ ̶̪͎́̈ẗ̵̠̤́h̶̗̜͛e̵̹̤͑͝n̶̜̣͂̿?̶͇̓" Belial thought.

"Demiurge..." He called out to his servant, "That piece of the Holy Grail I gave you... What have you been able to find out about it...?" Maybe this would clear his head.

"It's quite fascinating my Lord, it has a significant attachment to Shalor and Enkidu, to the point where I should be able to achieve Telepathy with Shalor through it! It's power is also spreading to even the rest of the group who went into the singularities, including Bedivere and Gawain!" Demiurge responded telepathically to Belial

(Yall can ignore this, just wanted to set up Asmodeus being near the events and shit)

Meanwhile, near the entrance of the castle.

A shadow slowly snaked around the ground, seemingly without a body. The shadow looked around, and, realizing that he was alone, sighed in relief, before slowly sprouting out of the ground, revealing his true form.

"Finally managed to lose the zombie..." Asmodeus said.

he looked towards the castle entrance.

"So this the place where the Demon King is staying? pretty snazzy." Asmodeus said, a wicked grin on his face.

Asmodeus sniffed the air, his smile widening further.

"Ah....and it seems some of the mortals had a bit of fun, when they got here. I'll have to absorb that energy before it dissipates..."

he turned his attention back to the castle.

"But first....now that I'm...partially alive again...I oughta check out what the other demons are doing."

Asmodeus transformed into a shadow again, and slowly slinked his way into the castle.

Demiurge merely laughed at the suggestion

"[Aspect of the Devil: Hellfire Mantle]!" Demiurge was consumed in hell flame that covered the way forward

"It's been quite awhile since I've been around in full myself, and as you aren't useful in any of my plans, shall we find out what your pain tolorance is?" Demiurge said

Demiurge merely laughed at the suggestion

"[Aspect of the Devil: Hellfire Mantle]!" Demiurge was consumed in hell flame that covered the way forward

"It's been quite awhile since I've been around in full myself, and as you aren't useful in any of my plans, shall we find out what your pain tolorance is?" Demiurge said
"whoa their buddy" The demon said, putting his hands up

"You dont gotta do anything violent here. If ya want me to leave so much, I'll leave. I ain't trying to die again" The demon said.

"Asmodeus you know I can follow you to the ends of time and back across creation if I so desired, that's not even considering the fact that your abilities to teleport and create portals have been restricted here due to your time in the dirt. As it stands right now, you are an invading pest that should be exterminated. But I won't kill you, oh no, I'll be testing your tolorances for all sorts of things!" Demiurge said, his smile growing more and more evil and wicked as he spoke

Asmodeus sighed.

"You're a real pain in the ass, Demiurge, ya know that?"

Asmodeus weighed his options, and realized he couldn't stop Demiurge in his current state. Without a physical body, he couldn't hope to match the demon, and possessing him was entirely out of the question.

"Whatever, Demiurge, If you want to get off torturing me or something then have fun. I've gone through worse." The demon said bluntly, folding his arms.

"Is that so?" Demiurge said, a pain that was truly indescribable burning into Asmodeus, something far beyond what the prince of lust had ever felt before, only his voice piercing it clearly

"You truly think I cannot cause pain that could incapacitate even other Maou-Class Demons? Now then, let me lay down a few rules for you to stay here: first off, your a dog on a leash, Belial, myself, Mordred, or any of Belial's other generals say bark, you bark, and if we have to kick you, you had better not bear your teeth. Secondly, you will specifically not try to feed on Belial, if you do, you will find there are fates far worse then death. And lastly, you will not attack anyone in this lair unless attacked first. No matter who they may be unless you have already been informed of an intruder. Other then that, I don't care what you do." Demiurge said, lifting Asmodeus's head to face his smile

"Is that so?" Demiurge said, a pain that was truly indescribable burning into Asmodeus, something far beyond what the prince of lust had ever felt before, only his voice piercing it clearly

"You truly think I cannot cause pain that could incapacitate even other Maou-Class Demons? Now then, let me lay down a few rules for you to stay here: first off, your a dog on a leash, Belial, myself, Mordred, or any of Belial's other generals say bark, you bark, and if we have to kick you, you had better not bear your teeth. Secondly, you will specifically not try to feed on Belial, if you do, you will find there are fates far worse then death. And lastly, you will not attack anyone in this lair unless attacked first. No matter who they may be unless you have already been informed of an intruder. Other then that, I don't care what you do." Demiurge said, lifting Asmodeus's head to face his smile

“H…H…H…”

H-Harder Daddy” Asmodeus said, before breaking into a deranged fit of laugher, his eyes visibly bloodshot from the pain he was experiencing.

I woulda followed your dumbass rules anyway! I know when to fall in line!” The demon spat, ectoplasm blood spilling from his mouth.

Asmodeus collapsed onto the ground, panting heavily, pleasure and pain present on his demonic expression.

"Phew...."

"Glad that psychos gone..."
Asmodeus said, picking himself off the ground and brushing himself off.

"Still though...tangoing with Demiurge would be a death sentence even If I was at full strength...I can't afford to mess with him too much, or I'll die for real this time..."

Asmodeus sighed, and opened the doors to the castle, walking inside.

"Both of you need to stop you're babbling while the king is in distress."

Darkness began to erupt from the ground around Asmodeus, completely covering him. Somehow, his ability to move was completely removed as space violently folded around him. From the darkness...

"No No... What is this pest...?" He could feel somebody's hands coiling around him. "You spilled your blood... On the king's ground..." Said the man as the shadows slowly cleared, a humanoid form appeared.

Kcalb-just-so-cool-danganronpa-characters-d-gray-grey-Eeebafa24184b3ba125de79364d3e69f3.png

"...I don't know who you are. Frankly, I don't care." The man's grip around Asmodeus tightened rapidly as the ground around them began to corrode. "I can excuse the debauchery the king's guests partake in... But for you, a mere uninvited pest... No, your less than a pest. Your a sentient atom floating around."

"SHIT! WE'VE GOT A CODE: BLACK! AHZAD'S PISSED OFF AGAIN!" Mordred shouted out, numerous demonic guards arming themselves with the best weapon and armor that they could find.

"Give me a single reason I shouldn't erase you from existence."

He wasn't joking. The Dark Demon was so much stronger than Pride that it would be seen as a joke to even compare them to each other... And the fact that the other servants of Belial were so frightened by his anger spoke to his character. He never said anything he didn't mean. A single wrong word would spell Asmodeus's demise.

"Both of you need to stop you're babbling while the king is in distress."

Darkness began to erupt from the ground around Asmodeus, completely covering him. Somehow, his ability to move was completely removed as space violently folded around him. From the darkness...

"No No... What is this pest...?" He could feel somebody's hands coiling around him. "You spilled your blood... On the king's ground..." Said the man as the shadows slowly cleared, a humanoid form appeared.

Kcalb-just-so-cool-danganronpa-characters-d-gray-grey-Eeebafa24184b3ba125de79364d3e69f3.png

"...I don't know who you are. Frankly, I don't care." The man's grip around Asmodeus tightened rapidly as the ground around them began to corrode. "I can excuse the debauchery the king's guests partake in... But for you, a mere uninvited pest... No, your less than a pest. Your a sentient atom floating around."

"SHIT! WE'VE GOT A CODE: BLACK! AHZAD'S PISSED OFF AGAIN!" Mordred shouted out, numerous demonic guards arming themselves with the best weapon and armor that they could find.

"Give me a single reason I shouldn't erase you from existence."

He wasn't joking. The Dark Demon was so much stronger than Pride that it would be seen as a joke to even compare them to each other... And the fact that the other servants of Belial were so frightened by his anger spoke to his character. He never said anything he didn't mean. A single wrong word would spell Asmodeus's demise.
"Oh.....shit" Asmodeus muttered, instantly realizing how screwed he was.

"I didn't mean to disturb your mighty lord...." Asmodeus said carefully.

"I...I've been away for a long time...so I figured...I would...simply...visit this new castle....to find out what's going on...."

"I...I wasn't aware that an invitation was required to enter...I'll leave right away! Just....don't kill me...." Asmodeus pleaded, a feeling of dread overtaking him.

"That isn't a good reason." The Dark Demon said, his grip around Asmodeus tightening.

"Ahzad, chill out! Don't do anything rash!" Mordred appeared with a battalion of soldiers, "Just put the demon spirit down... And calm down..."

"CALM DOWN!? HAH! Mordred, did you know that this uninvited guest dared to spill his disgusting ectoplasmic filth upon the king's ground?" Ahzad said to his fellow general.

"Yeah, dude, we can clean that up. Look, the king isn't mad, so just... Put him down... Don't destroy anything..." Mordred slowly stepped towards Ahzad, clearly afraid of what he could do if left unchecked.

"...Perhaps your right. Maybe... Maybe I'm just losing my head." Ahzad casually swung his hand, throwing Asmodeus into the air and out of the atmosphere and several hundred thousand light-years away.

"That isn't a good reason." The Dark Demon said, his grip around Asmodeus tightening.

"Ahzad, chill out! Don't do anything rash!" Mordred appeared with a battalion of soldiers, "Just put the demon spirit down... And calm down..."

"CALM DOWN!? HAH! Mordred, did you know that this uninvited guest dared to spill his disgusting ectoplasmic filth upon the king's ground?" Ahzad said to his fellow general.

"Yeah, dude, we can clean that up. Look, the king isn't mad, so just... Put him down... Don't destroy anything..." Mordred slowly stepped towards Ahzad, clearly afraid of what he could do if left unchecked.

"...Perhaps your right. Maybe... Maybe I'm just losing my head." Ahzad casually swung his hand, throwing Asmodeus into the air and out of the atmosphere and several hundred thousand light-years away.

Asmodeus was launched from the castle, landing god knows where on some abandoned planet.

"Holy ****. what the ****...." He said, panting heavily.

"Who...who the hell was that?!" He shouted.

"I...I don't recognize him...so he can't be one of the ancient demons like Demiurge.... and he certainly isn't any of the Demon Prince's I know..."

Asmodeus sighed.

"Guess I'll have to give up on finding out what the hell is going on." He muttered, obvious annoyance at the setback. He turned himself into a shadow again, and disappeared.

Belial sighed, "Yeah, your right... This is my decision." Belial said, "I'll give them some time to decide what they want to do..." Belial said, standing up.

"They're options have been narrowed to two. They can either run away... Or die." Belial didn't want to force them to make that choice, but he couldn't go back.

...And he didn't have much time. "You must already know, Demiurge, Ahzad, Mordred..." Both Ahzad and Mordred appeared before their lord and master.

"Of course, my king. I knew, and we all did... Your body isn't complete, and so, your mind is waning..." Mordred said, biting her tongue out of frustration, causing it to bleed profusely.

"It is the same with me, Belial." Ahzad was the only one of his servants Belial allowed to call him by his name, "I knew it as soon as your appearance changed... That you didn't have much time left as yourself. Gigantomachia did, and even fodder shadow soldiers knew." Ahzad said.

"But not Bedivere and Gawain..." Belial said, crossing his arms.

"No, Bedivere and Gawain don't know the truth. They may know that your mental state was waning, but they don't know the whole story." Ahzad said, "Thank you for not telling them. They don't need to worry about that while in the singularities." Belial said, letting out a sigh.

(Fun fact: All shadow soldiers can talk to each other through telepathy pretty much anywhere, so that's the reason Belial thanked Ahzad.)

Belial nodded, "Thank you again, Demiurge." Belial's face tensed up, "I'll tell the group myself. In case any of them try to do anything stupid, I want Mordred on standby with Clarent armed and ready to release Blood Arthur." Belial said coldly to Mordred.

"Yes, my king." She nodded, following him as he went to meet with party.

Back in his room, David sighed. his heart pounded.

"****..." he muttered.

He waited, hoping Belial would reach a decision soon. Hoping he would choose to go back with the party. Hoping nobody would die.

".....This may be the last day of my life...depending on how this goes..." David thought.

"well....at least....me and my wife could spend our last moments...together..." David thought. a sad smile appearing on his face.

He sighed heavily.

"....Well...there's no use worrying too much..." David thought. He got up from his bed, and walked outside of his room, meeting up with the rest of the group.

Back