• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"At his current growth rate, he could easily become a threat. If possible I'd like to make an ally of him once he comes back, it would also help your mental state, as from the records I have you did try to commit suicide once Shalor went missing into the singularities." Demiurge said

"Shalor's morality is inherently good, I believe that once he is out of the singularities he will have the will to go against you, even as a friend, as humans say: "friends don't let friends stray too far from their old morality is." Though, I have a good feeling you both see the other as more then just friends." Demiurge said

"What reason does anybody really have to go against me, Demiurge...?" Belial asked his servant, "Who exactly have I harmed barring those who tried to harm me or my servants? Absolutely nobody. All I have done so far is try to save the many." He said, sitting back on his throne.

"What I don't understand is why they don't understand..." Belial thought to himself.

Shalor was once again in a dreamscape version of Belial's Throne Room, he moved onto the throne, not to sit down in it but to sit on its arm rest. And he began to think, and think, and think. He was minorly transparent as a shadow began to materialize that Shalor didn't notice

(It's time, hit it Azontr!)

(OK! Pulls out blunt object to hit whoever it is.)

"..." Belial stared at Shalor for a few seconds before slapping himself in the face, "Haha... He isn't real, Belial. This is just a dream within a dream..." He thought to himself.

"He isn't here..."

"....."

Belial let out a sigh, "...Maybe it's fine to pretend this is real... just for a bit..." He transformed back into his original form, a Devil Child in a suit with horns... He walked towards Shalor, twiddling his thumbs while doing so.

"....Hey." He said.

"Thank you..." Shalor said before speaking again

"I'm sure you already know... about Hessian Lobo... after that and after Merlin... made me another right arm... we were ambushed, which I managed to escape... with minimal injury... after Lancelot and Bedivere went and took out... the one who led the attack... We mustered a bunch of forces... and assaulted the enemy's capital... I finished off their leader when... Goetia came out... and toyed around for a bit, even managing to... break through Enkidu... before he finished toying around and... threw the chalice at me... after that, the singularity collaped..." Shalor said, his tone always tired but also varied

Belial let out a sigh, "That's a lot to take in..." Belial said, "Bedivere and Gawain, huh... I should start having them report to me regularly again..." Belial thought to himself. "For now, just get some rest, Shalor. You look like you'll drop dead any minute now, and even if you won't, it's still concerning." Belial said.

"Well... ... ... ..." Shalor paused, looking at Belial directly in the eyes

"If you ever go down a dark path... I'll go against you, but I will always... see you as a friend... no, maybe... that isn't the right word... for my feelings right now towards you..." Shalor said

"Uh huh..." Belial said, ignoring most of what Shalor said due to his concern. "The path I walk... Is not a path of darkness, Shalor... I walk a path to being hope for humans in the future. So don't worry, I'm fine. We're both going to be fine, and we're going to be together..."

"I'm not enough of a fool to believe... you're fine... I wish we will be though... but if the world took wishes... as often as we make them... we'd eat wishes like starving lions..." Shalor said, looking up at Belial, moving his right arm unrestrictedly to try and hug him.

Belial pulled Shalor in for a hug, "...I wish it to, Shalor. I wish that we could both be fine more than anything in this world. Because I..." Belial gripped Shalor tightly, far tighter than Shalor had gripped him.

"You mean a lot to me... I hope you feel the same. And even if you don't, you still mean a lot. Come back to me safely..." Belial let out one final sigh.

"I love you, Shalor. Thank you. For being my friend..."

Shalor embraced the hug as he spoke "Tell the suited demon under you... that I'm grateful he told me what was going on..." Shalor said as he began fading

"... Is it night time already..? Not that it matters much for me... since Eonara pretty strictly told me not to engage in any battles... spar or no spar..." Shalor said, hugging Belial as tight as he could

Belial reluctantly let go of Shalor as he faded. "...Yeah, you should take a break from fighting." He said that knowing that all that awaited him was battle. "Don't push yourself to hard..." And bloodshed. "And... Tell me about your travels when you come back..." And pain.

"Stay safe, Shalor." Belial fought back his tears, smiling at his friend.

"To break out of the singularities... I must fight... Also... I think Bedivere and Gawain... are despairing about their place in the Shadow Army... Right now... try and encourage them... see you later... Belial..." Shalor said, tears in his own eyes as he faded, leaving a chip of something golden behind that seemed to be able to be studied to find out what it was, perhaps to Demiurge or some other person with similar intelligence.

Belial woke up, holding the golden piece in his hand. "I have... to fight.." Belial thought to himself, gripping the piece in his hand. "We all have to fight. I can't keep being half-assed like this... anymore..." Belial threw the golden piece at Demiurge, expecting him to catch it.

"It feels so very cold..." He felt as if he was in Ulric. Alone. Cold. Without Shalor... He didn't know what do do. Would the others truly greet him with kindness as he did them...? "It feels..." Belial stood up, his eyes a deep purple. He snapped his fingers, Mordred disappearing from the group and returning to her king in a flash of red light.

"You've given them the opportunity to dine and rest at their leisure... Bring them to me, Mordred." Belial said.

"As you command, my king." Mordred said, returning to the group mere seconds later.

"The king wants an audience. Now."

Back