• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yes. Whether Belial is possessed by a being black as sin or falls to the depths himself, we shall see what the higher beings have in store." Pandora's Actor said

Shalamanye wordlessly nodded, moving to walk through the portal ahead of everyone else

"Well, this is what ya'll dragged me along for, so let's get this done!" Muramasa said, his voice raised

"No, not at all." Both Gabriel and Rory said simultaneously.

"But... I can't run away, not now." Gabriel said, "Same here. If everyone is ready, I'm fine with heading in."
"heh...I'm glad i'm not the only person who isn't ready...I'm scared out of my mind...." David said, breaking into a cold sweat.

"It's like looking at the jaws of death....my body doesn't want to move...."

"But...we've come this far....."

"It's finally time....to get Belial back...."

"Absolutely not." Metatron said bluntly, "But it isn't as if I have a choice... That boy, Belial, walks a dangerous and lonely road..." Metatron said.

"He needs people to pull him off of it once again. Lest all of existence is thrown into disorder... And the Time of the Star Gods is ushered onto the weak masses once again..." Metatron said.

"And The Mad God gets his wish..."

"Absolutely not." Metatron said bluntly, "But it isn't as if I have a choice... That boy, Belial, walks a dangerous and lonely road..." Metatron said.

"He needs people to pull him off of it once again. Lest all of existence is thrown into disorder... And the Time of the Star Gods is ushered onto the weak masses once again..." Metatron said.

"And The Mad God gets his wish..."
Lance nodded.

"I do not fully understand the details of what you mean Metatron. But I can tell this may well be the most important thing I will ever do..." Lance said.

"....." Lance remained silent for a moment, his legs visibly shaken.

"Let us persevere together then, my dear angel." Lance said, attempting to steel his resolve.

Slowly, hesitantly, Lance walked through the portal.

"There's no way that Demiurge didn't let us get through here on purpose..." Gabriel thought to herself.

"We need to be... on... guard-"

Beyond the dark gate, demons danced wildly, as if they were celebrating the arrival of the party. A crimson carpet formed, leading them down to the Devil King's Castle. They all stood at the edge of the carpet, clearing a way for the party to walk, playing the songs of their kin.

Standing beside the Demon Lord stood a woman who held a look of disdain towards the group.

__mordred_and_mordred_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_bambi_25__ae74ef17039c111cf03d62e2274678a9.jpg

"The Dark Lord beckons, humans. He ordered this. Consider it a courtesy that he still considers you friends that deserve being greeted and not bombarded." Said the woman.

Gabriel let out a sigh, following the female butler into the castle of darkness.

Within the castle, the walls were plated with unbreakable obsidian, the floors shined with an exquisite gleam as well.

"Quite... Fancy..." Gabriel said, crossing her arms.

"Believe me, it wasn't my king's request. Fanatics like Ahzad requested that the castle be remodeled to be so... glamorous..." Mordred said as she continued walking, sounding a little disgusted.

Gabriel let out a sigh, following the female butler into the castle of darkness.

Within the castle, the walls were plated with unbreakable obsidian, the floors shined with an exquisite gleam as well.

"Quite... Fancy..." Gabriel said, crossing her arms.

"Believe me, it wasn't my king's request. Fanatics like Ahzad requested that the castle be remodeled to be so... glamorous..." Mordred said as she continued walking, sounding a little disgusted.

"I think it looks quite nice" Lance said, glancing around. Obviously impressed by the display around him.

"Ahzad huh? Haven't seen him in a while...guess it should have been obvious that he would be apart of Belial army..." David said.

"....how strong has he gotten? Ahzad, I mean"

"I think it looks quite nice" Lance said, glancing around. Obviously impressed by the display around him.

"Ahzad huh? Haven't seen him in a while...guess it should have been obvious that he would be apart of Belial army..." David said.

"....how strong has he gotten?"
"Ugh..." Mordred let out a sigh at King Tiger's question. "He stands as the king's highest advisor. In strength, he's far below someone such as the titan Gigantomachia, but somewhat above Demiurge. Although, during that one spar they had I can only assume both of them held back substantially as the universe is still intact.." Mordred said.

"Ugh..." Mordred let out a sigh at King Tiger's question. "He stands as the king's highest advisor. In strength, he's far below someone such as the titan Gigantomachia, but somewhat above Demiurge. Although, during that one spar they had I can only assume both of them held back substantially as the universe is still intact.." Mordred said.
"....damn" David said, hearing Mordred and Demiurge's words.

"I guess I probably won't ever surpass him...in terms of strength..." David said, sighing.

"....damn" David said, hearing Mordred and Demiurge's words.

"I guess I probably won't ever surpass him...in terms of strength..." David said, sighing.
"Of course you won't. Ahzad is the personal creation of the king... He's been with him since he was a tiny child that had just emerged from his egg, and he's well earned the king's favor." Mordred said, a hint of jealousy in her voice.

(I sorta think everyone has the power to explode these layers lol.)
(It was established the AOE of the main cast at the time was ineffective anyways lol)
"Of course you won't. Ahzad is the personal creation of the king... He's been with him since he was a tiny child that had just emerged from his egg, and he's well earned the king's favor." Mordred said, a hint of jealousy in her voice.
"My my, Morded, would you happen to have less then professional feelings for our king?" Demiurge said

"My my, Morded, would you happen to have less then professional feelings for our king?" Demiurge said
"Is that a real question or a jest, demon spawn?" Mordred said, continuing to walk as the group finally reached a large dining room.

"Here is where we will first feed you scum..." Mordred said, sneering. "After that, you'll be given rooms according to your tastes. Once you've become acclimated to the structure of the castle, the king will meet with you." It was... A little weird how hospitable they were being.

"Both. I will say that Belial's eyes lie elsewhere for romance..." Demiurge said with a chuckle

"Do enjoy your few hours left." Demiurge said

"Just give me a smithy and I'll be fine." Muramasa said

"... snow." Shalamanye said

"I honestly couldn't care less, some weapons and armor to polish would be good however." Pandora's Actor said

"Is that a real question or a jest, demon spawn?" Mordred said, continuing to walk as the group finally reached a large dining room.

"Here is where we will first feed you scum..." Mordred said, sneering. "After that, you'll be given rooms according to your tastes. Once you've become acclimated to the structure of the castle, the king will meet with you." It was... A little weird how hospitable they were being.
"I appreciate your hospitality!" Lance said, nodding politely

"..yeah...uh...thank's...I guess" David said awkwardly, still incredibly uneasy about the whole thing.

"Can I get a gym in my room...?" David asked.

"...Just give me a good sword and I'll be fine with whatever room you give me," Rory said.

"Would you like a few whips, a ball-gag, candle wax, and a few other toys to go with that, Ms. *********?" Mordred said jokingly.

"Well, if your offering-" Rory was cut off by Gabriel.

"Ignore her, give me a library and I'll be fine." She said.

"Granted." Demiurge said, giving Rory everything Mordred was offering
"Thanks...???" Rory said. She was happy but wished Kiara was there to perform the... 'deeds' she wanted.
“Oh can me and my wife share a room? If your offering special requests” David said.

“just…ya know, I want to be with her if anything happens” David said.
"I really don't care, dude." Mordred said.

Back