• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Thanks, honey..." Masayoshi said.
N-no problem honey! Not every uh...plan works out, but that doesn't make you any less amazing ya know!" David said, somewhat awkwardly, wanting to encourage her but not knowing how.

"By the way, I've already discerned what precisely this place is, would you like the exposition?" Pandora's Actor said
"I dont really care, but I'll listen if you want to talk about it." David said, shrugging.

"I think you will care considering this place is darker with far more suffering and pain then most demonic structures." Pandora's Actor said before continuing

"So first of all, this was the capital building for the Lieutenant-Class demons of hell until the earthen year of 1693, just after the Salem Witch Trials took place. A red-haired human woman with an extreme affinity for Dark Magic was brought here some way some how and went completely berserk. Her brimstone flames scarred the places it burnt upon for about a month before the woman found a way out, all of the souls left behind in torturous agony with no survivors left behind and the capital left in ruin, only this building we are in now standing. I don't have a good idea of who the girl was, but she used exclusively fire to attack in those times." Pandora's Actor said thoughtfully, he didn't seem to feel bad at all but was only interested really

"I think you will care considering this place is darker with far more suffering and pain then most demonic structures." Pandora's Actor said before continuing

"So first of all, this was the capital building for the Lieutenant-Class demons of hell until the earthen year of 1693, just after the Salem Witch Trials took place. A red-haired human woman with an extreme affinity for Dark Magic was brought here some way some how and went completely berserk. Her brimstone flames scarred the places it burnt upon for about a month before the woman found a way out, all of the souls left behind in torturous agony with no survivors left behind and the capital left in ruin, only this building we are in now standing. I don't have a good idea of who the girl was, but she used exclusively fire to attack in those times." Pandora's Actor said thoughtfully, he didn't seem to feel bad at all but was only interested really
"Wait what?" David said blankly.

"Wait so uh, this building was some kinda...demon capital? and this woman just like, tortured and killed everyone inside?" David asked.

"Wait what?" David said blankly.

"Wait so uh, this building was some kinda...demon capital? and this woman just like, tortured and killed everyone inside?" David asked.
"She killed them all. Torture was merely an after effect of such chaotic magic being used in such force with extreme potency and area of effect, which she wouldn't have consciously knew considering her mental state was reportedly not good." Pandora's Actor responded

"Well damn...."

"I mean...they were demons...so I doubt they were really innocent...but still..." David said, scratching his head.

"Wait...uh....I think I know someone who kinda resembles the woman who you're talking about. Uh...one of my comrades...Eonara, uses dark magic and fire a lot...and has red hair..." David said.

"I don't know if that's her though....she would have to be awfully old to be around in the 1600s...."

"Well damn...."

"I mean...they were demons...so I doubt they were really innocent...but still..." David said, scratching his head.

"Wait...uh....I think I know someone who kinda resembles the woman who you're talking about. Uh...one of my comrades...Eonara, uses dark magic and fire a lot...and has red hair..." David said.

"I don't know if that's her though....she would have to be awfully old to be around in the 1600s...."
"It isn't like it's not possible. Pandora's Actor and the Zombie Psycho are incredibly old, I've been around for thousands of years, Lance is over 100 at this point..." Gabriel said.

"Well damn...."

"That is about how old she is chronologically, give or take 16 years. It's a time she really does not like to talk about, and considering she's a dark magic user alive during the time of the Salem Witch Trials... she was likely born around that area to be reportedly mentally unstable." Draedon said

"And she was effected by them... certain demons thrive on suffering but a miscalculation in her power and just how bad her mental state was... I see." Pandora's Actor mused

"It isn't like it's not possible. Pandora's Actor and the Zombie Psycho are incredibly old, I've been around for thousands of years, Lance is over 100 at this point..." Gabriel said.
"Yeah...I guess there are plenty of people around who've lived a long time...." David said, scratching his head.

"That is about how old she is chronologically, give or take 16 years. It's a time she really does not like to talk about, and considering she's a dark magic user alive during the time of the Salem Witch Trials... she was likely born around that area to be reportedly mentally unstable." Draedon said

"And she was effected by them... certain demons thrive on suffering but a miscalculation in her power and just how bad her mental state was... I see." Pandora's Actor mused
"damn. That must've been rough..." David said.

"I'm glad she was able to escape at least..."

"Nobody ever said it was, but for most people, when you've gone through worse in larger quantities, the struggles of others seem minor to you. For example, your jealousy towards talented people such as Kiara, not knowing how hard she's worked to reach that level of power." Gabriel said, crossing her arms.

"No ill will meant towards you, David. You're improving quite well on that front."

"Nobody ever said it was, but for most people, when you've gone through worse in larger quantities, the struggles of others seem minor to you. For example, your jealousy towards talented people such as Kiara, not knowing how hard she's worked to reach that level of power." Gabriel said, crossing her arms.

"No ill will meant towards you, David. You're improving quite well on that front."
"You don't gotta call me out like that, Gabriel." David said, folding his arms.

"But yeah....yeah I see what you're saying. You and Kiara worked hard for the strength you have, yet I tend to dismiss your efforts because of my own struggles..."

"...which isn't fair. I'm...sorry for doing that."

"I do have to call you out, David. That's how we talk about these kinds of things, I am a therapist, after all." Gabriel said.

"And I don't particularly care, so I forgave you for that sort of thing a while ago. Kiara isn't here though, so I have no idea if she shares the same sentiment."

"I do have to call you out, David. That's how we talk about these kinds of things, I am a therapist, after all." Gabriel said.

"And I don't particularly care, so I forgave you for that sort of thing a while ago. Kiara isn't here though, so I have no idea if she shares the same sentiment."
David sighed.

"I guess at this point, it's probably good that I have a therapist to talk to. God knows I got my issues" David said.

"But yeah...I'll have to try and...apologize to Kiara. She's a good person, and I shouldn't ignore all she's done to get to where she is..."

"...where is she, anyway?"

David sighed.

"I guess at this point, it's probably good that I have a therapist to talk to. God knows I got my issues" David said.

"But yeah...I'll have to try and...apologize to Kiara. She's a good person, and I shouldn't ignore all she's done to get to where she is..."

"...where is she, anyway?"
"I've got no idea." Gabriel said, "She never appeared when we started this journey... I'm surprised Rory didn't just completely turn back to go look for her, especially with the baby on the way."

"That sounds like a good idea." Gabriel said, "Let's just hope that both of them weren't getting... 'a little too close.' I don't expect Kiara would do something so heinous but that magician is a shady fellow with a shady angel as hands... I'll have to discuss that with him." Gabriel said.

"That sounds like a good idea." Gabriel said, "Let's just hope that both of them weren't getting... 'a little too close.' I don't expect Kiara would do something so heinous but that magician is a shady fellow with a shady angel as hands... I'll have to discuss that with him." Gabriel said.
"Lance wants to hook up with that angel right? he might not even like women." David said, shrugging.

"I'm just saying that I'm suspicious on whether or not I should put his testicles on a silver platter for attempting to defile Kiara..." Gabriel said, "But your right, perhaps I'm simply being weird. He and that angelic asshole seem to be quite close, after all."

"He's an arrogant prick. What else needs to be said?" Gabriel said as she began walking once again, assuming the party had stopped to talk about Lance being a potential scumdick.

Eventually, they caught up with the rest of the group. "Guys-" Gabriel was about to call out to the group before she froze in place, looking down at a purple portal at the bottom of the staircase.

"Woah..." Gabriel thought to herself. That portal must've been the way to Belial's castle, she knew because she felt potent dark energy emanating off of it... Similar to something such as Ether, but far weaker.

Back