• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David nodded.

"Well, I'm sure Gabriel is around if either of you two wants healing," David suggested. he continued walking down the passage away from them. still looking for Rory.

Lance turned to Kiara.

"Should....I should I tell them what happened?" Lance asked.

"I know the experience of the trials was...traumatic, but we should let them know what's going on...shouldn't we?"

David nodded.

"Well, I'm sure Gabriel is around if either of you two wants healing," David suggested. he continued walking down the passage away from them. still looking for Rory.

Lance turned to Kiara.

"Should....I should I tell them what happened?" Lance asked.

"I know the experience of the trials was...traumatic, but we should let them know what's going on...shouldn't we?"
"Of course we should let them know." Kiara said, "I honestly don't care that much about what David thinks... But I won't keep my wife in the dark. David, we have something important to tell you..."

David scratched his head, obviously confused.

"no no...that can't be right. This is Belial we are talking about here. The same Belial who got ya to Emerald City so you could get treatment. he isn't a bad dude....not anymore" David said. He couldn't understand why Belial would do anything bad, not after all the time they spent as allies.

"Do ya know where we can find him? maybe we could ask him about this"

David scratched his head, obviously confused.

"no no...that can't be right. This is Belial we are talking about here. The same Belial who got ya to Emerald City so you could get treatment. he isn't a bad dude....not anymore" David said. He couldn't understand why Belial would do anything bad, not after all the time they spent as allies.

"Do ya know where we can find him? maybe we could ask him about this"
"Hey, I'm skeptical myself! Belial... I think of that kid as a son! Even if he is older than me..." Kiara said, "All I'm saying is we should probably investigate to make sure everything is okay."

"I'm afraid Kiara is correct. The source we got this information from is capable of foreseeing future events. It is likely he was telling the truth" Lance nodded.

David looked at Lance.

"I take it this wasn't a normal training session..."

Lance nodded, but out of respect for Kiara's wishes to not talk about the trial did not elaborate.

David sighed.

"Alright...so how do you guys want to investigate this? We don't know where he is currently"

"I guess we'll just have to look for him then! It's not like he would've gone to far from Rory." Kiara said.

Belial valiantly dodged the incoming attack, has arm being blown off in the process. "He's to fast!!" Belial thought to himself as he swiftly regenerated, although the shockwaves being regenerated blew him back as if he was as light as a feather.

"Why...? Why can't you keep up...?"​

The giant beckoned to Belial, seemingly confused. Belial coughed up blood, groaning. "Who the hell is this guy!?" He had been fighting within his own mind for what seemed like weeks, even if it was only a few hours outside.

"That right there is Gigantomachia. The most faithful servant of the God-King of Ulric." Said the voice.

"Why...? Why are you so weak!?"​

Machia performed a simply hand wave, but that was all that it took to severely injure Belial, shattering a large portion of his torso, turning it into a bloody pulp like substance.

"This guy... His physical strength is off the charts. If you compared this to someone like Yharon or Demiurge, I'd say he's without a doubt infinitely above them... Just him moving is enough to nearly kill me! Belial thought.

Gigantomachia fell to his knees, caving the ground in and splitting the very fabric of space and time with sheer strength within Belial's head.

"I can't do it master...! Your successor is to weak! I don't want to question you my lord, but I can't... I can't accept this guy!"​

"Huh!?" Belial slowly but surely regenerated, confused by the giant man's sudden outburst of despair. "Voice, what's up with this guy?" Belial asked the voice.

"Gigantomachia is simply far to loyal for his own good. He devotes his entire life to Ulric and its God-King... But seeing the gap between you and his previous master has driven Machia into despair." This sort of annoyed Belial.

"Gap!? That's a little insulting, not gonna lie!" Belial yelled out to the voice as Machia dashed forward faster than Belial could react, forcing him to once again sacrifice a piece of his body.

"How am I gonna make such a beast submit to me...?" Belial thought to himself as Gigantomachia continued to cry out in despair. "Hey, Machia!" Belial yelled out, causing Machia to turn to him.

"I'm gonna make you kneel before me!" He yelled out, "The future king has arrived, you punk!" Belial generated a large amount of technological laser cannons, instantly firing them towards Machina.

"The king must impose upon his enemies. Must strike fear in the hearts of the people... A king must be strong."​

Machia was surprisingly nimble, easily dodging the attacks and delivering a swift counter attack with his fists. Or well... More like a few hundred million counter-attacks.

Belial desperately fought for his life, soon realizing a few things about the physiology of Gigantomachia, the giant man. One...

"This guy's stamina and power just keeps growing..." Belial thought as he hid behind a rock, allowing his wounds to heal. Belial had tried numerous times to lower Machia's stamina and strength to no avail. His power simply continued to grow by the second...

"****, he found me!" Belial jumped into the air, barely dodging Machia's next brutal assault. He had soon realized not even turning himself invisible would hide him from the absurd senses of Gigantomachia.

Machia's fighting style focused solely on body modification, as he had continuously increased the size and speed of his fists, allowing him to release explosive power. He was highly adaptive as well, meaning his regeneration was also off the charts. Meaning that in metaphorical terms, he was the most perfect form of King Tiger. "I bet David would love to be trained by this guy..." Belial thought.

"He still can't keep up!! This is an outrageous fake of the God-King!"​

Machia yelled up, his rage growing by the second. It seemed as if his power was tied directly to his emotional state... The angrier he got, the stronger he got.

"******* hell..." Belial thought.

David nodded.

"I guess Belial probably wouldn't have gone too far. He does care about Rory a lot"

"speaking of Rory....she should probably know what's going on. yall plan on telling her, right?"
"I was planning to tell her, I haven't seen her yet though... She's probably off training somewhere, so we may want to wait for her to finish that up." Kiara said.

And she was right, Rory was training. She was doing image training in her room, specifically. Image training was something Rory had always done, but she hadn't though of doing it this way before...

"Fighting myself, huh? I guess that would help me work on my skills." She thought to herself, manifesting a katana in her hand. She closed her eyes, manifested an exact copy of herself, a practical self-illusion technique.

"If I can best myself... I can best anybody." Rory thought as she started training, clashing with her illusionary self. She had noticed flaws in her form and stance that she had never noticed before this way, allowing her to produce far more efficient movements that were faster and cost less stamina. Getting passively stronger wasn't enough at this point.

Soon, she'd realize she swung her sword so much that her hands were bloodied and battered. "Damn, can I not even handle my own swings anymore?" She thought to herself, her hands slowly healing themselves.

"I feel like I'm close through a breakthrough... So close. I'll be stronger than anybody here soon, and then I can create my ideal world..." She thought, wiping away her sweat as she went outside the castle walls.

"I should bend my hips less. I've got to fix my habit of patterns... I've got to mix up the attacks." She thought, internally picking herself apart.

"Tell her what?" Ivan said, teleporting in with several burn marks on his body, healing slowly
"We have heard from a reliable source that Belial, the demon child, will do something...bad, in the future. our information is limited, but we plan on investigating it." Lance said to Ivan.

"I was planning to tell her, I haven't seen her yet though... She's probably off training somewhere, so we may want to wait for her to finish that up." Kiara said.

And she was right, Rory was training. She was doing image training in her room, specifically. Image training was something Rory had always done, but she hadn't though of doing it this way before...

"Fighting myself, huh? I guess that would help me work on my skills." She thought to herself, manifesting a katana in her hand. She closed her eyes, manifested an exact copy of herself, a practical self-illusion technique.

"If I can best myself... I can best anybody." Rory thought as she started training, clashing with her illusionary self. She had noticed flaws in her form and stance that she had never noticed before this way, allowing her to produce far more efficient movements that were faster and cost less stamina. Getting passively stronger wasn't enough at this point.

Soon, she'd realize she swung her sword so much that her hands were bloodied and battered. "Damn, can I not even handle my own swings anymore?" She thought to herself, her hands slowly healing themselves.

"I feel like I'm close through a breakthrough... So close. I'll be stronger than anybody here soon, and then I can create my ideal world..." She thought, wiping away her sweat as she went outside the castle walls.

"I should bend my hips less. I've got to fix my habit of patterns... I've got to mix up the attacks." She thought, internally picking herself apart.
"She has been doing that a lot lately," David nodded.

"she gets stronger every time I see her, it's kinda scary!" He said lightheartedly, though he was only half-joking.

"We have heard from a reliable source that Belial, the demon child, will do something...bad, in the future. our information is limited, but we plan on investigating it." Lance said to Ivan.

"She has been doing that a lot lately," David nodded.

"she gets stronger every time I see her, it's kinda scary!" He said lightheartedly, though he was only half-joking.
"Yeah, she tells me to tone it down and then I come home seeing that she's swung her sword until the sun set! It's a little worrying, especially for the mother of my kid." Kiara said, chuckling as well.

"That may explain why I was attacked by a Maou-Class demon earlier. And before you ask what that is, it's the highest rank a demon can get to. This is news to be spread to King Yharon as well." Ivan said as Draedon came online

"Well, this has to swept under the rug to Shalor. By the way I'm trying to detect where Belial will pop up, I'll get back to you if I find it." Draedon said with a grimace

"Yeah, she tells me to tone it down and then I come home seeing that she's swung her sword until the sun set! It's a little worrying, especially for the mother of my kid." Kiara said, chuckling as well.
“Oh yeah! Congratulations on getting pregnant!” David said excitedly.

“I’m sure you’ll make an AMAZING parent!”

"That may explain why I was attacked by a Maou-Class demon earlier. And before you ask what that is, it's the highest rank a demon can get to. This is news to be spread to King Yharon as well." Ivan said as Draedon came online

"Well, this has to swept under the rug to Shalor. By the way I'm trying to detect where Belial will pop up, I'll get back to you if I find it." Draedon said with a grimace
"Does that mean Belial can command demons even powerful enough to fight against a man like you?" Lance said to Ivan, clearly unnerved.

"Thanks, Draedon, we appreciate the help," David said.

"Oh yeah! Congratulations on getting pregnant!” David said excitedly.

“I’m sure you’ll make an AMAZING parent!”
"Oh! Thanks, David! Their name is gonna be Rio!" Kiara said enthusiastically. "Let's not focus on that, though. We need to focus on what's going on with Belial!" Kiara said as she turned to Ivan.

"Doesn't the kid have a huge army? It isn't that improbable that he'd have some strong people in it." She said.

"The known strongest among them was Ahzad to my knowledge, but he can hardly be classified as a demon, if he managed to harm Ivan here hed be stronger then Belial as we last knew him. What did he look like Ivan?" Draedon questioned

"Red suit, humanoid, light skinned, wore glasses, black gloves and boots and black hair." Ivan said

"Demiurge. Seems we know who's side he's on." Draedon grimaced again

"He recently got a physical form from who knows where, and is confirmed to be at least somewhat loyal to Belial. He's also dangerously intelligent and has a Urgadele Sheep Farm. Which is a fancy way of saying human slaves he does whatever he wants to. Add that onto being a ****** and I think you wouldn't like him David." Draedon said

(Lmfao)

"He recently got a physical form from who knows where, and is confirmed to be at least somewhat loyal to Belial. He's also dangerously intelligent and has a Urgadele Sheep Farm. Which is a fancy way of saying human slaves he does whatever he wants to. Add that onto being a ****** and I think you wouldn't like him David." Draedon said
David grimaced.

"Sounds like real a piece of shit," he said bluntly

"You know where we can find this Demiurge bastard?"

David sighed. obviously frustrated that they wouldn't be able to locate Demiurge.

"If he's loyal to Belial, then we gotta find the kid soon," David said.

"Maybe Belial can order him to stop doing evil or something."
"I'd rather just knock his teeth out and make him eat them, but I can tell I'm not strong enough for that. Let's go with your idea, David." Kiara said.

"I'd rather just knock his teeth out and make him eat them, but I can tell I'm not strong enough for that. Let's go with your idea, David." Kiara said.
“Trust me. I want to kick his ass too. Make him feel all the pain he has inflicted on others, make him regret every single evil deed he has done…” David said angrily, his fist tightly clenched.

he closed his eyes and attempted to calm himself down.

“but there isn’t much we can do about it if we can’t find him. Our only chance is to find Belial.” He said, shaking his head.

Back