• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

king Tiger spat blood as he was knocked back by the attack, he performed a flip in mid air, and landed on his feet.

King Tiger rushed foward once more, grabbing a nearby chair, he lifted it above his head, before slamming it down on the assassin.
"Damn!" Assassin said before pulling out a switch and hitting it just as Holmes and Moriarty rushed in

A massive explosion happened and was toppling the building over

"I CAN'T RUN IN THIS THING!" Shalor shouted as he tripped over his dress which he couldn't get off

Blackbeard and Joseph were already out of the building and Eonara was getting last hits in on Assassin who was extremely injured by that point.

"Well aren't you the hero of the day... thanks." Eonara said as Moriarty and Holmes spoke

"Well, who do you think is faking it?" Holmes asked Moriarty

"Why the soldier of course!" Moriarty said, shooting the soldier dead in the heart, which quickly turned into Assassin who gave an utterly insane cackle and died as Moriarty turned to Eonara and spoke to her as Shalor got his dress off

"Well aren't you just the finest woman of sexiness! You look great!" Moriarty complimented only to be blasted with fire by Eonara, sending him to the ground as she shakily got up

"But I was complimenting you..."

"Hahaha! To think this man is my archenemy!" Holmes said to King Tiger

"I think I've figured out who the wolf is. The King of Currumpaw. Lobo." Eonara said, sitting down

"Then let's call them Hessian Lobo. As for how to beat him... he was beaten by traps and the corpse of his snow-white furred wife. But... I don't think we can manage anything like that." Shalor said

"Of course not. But a white dog would be enough to stall Avenger enough for us to make an assault." Eonara said, falling asleep and slumping over into her pillow, exhaustion getting to her
“Oh thank god” King Tiger said, relieved. He patted the dog on the head affectionately.

Seeing Eonara fall asleep, he leaned back in his chair, before dozing off.

"Only the silhouettes of you and Belial are left behind. Myself, Shalor, and Joseph's fates are entirely unknown to me. I don't think this is the only place like Shinjuku out there..." Eonara responded quietly
King Tiger looked at her for a moment.

“Eonara…I don’t know what this rift thing is, but I ain’t leaving you three behind. If this rift…if it comes, I’m getting you three outta here, whatever it takes.” King Tiger said.

Eonara shook her head "I don't know if it's possible. Regardless we should wake up everyone and prepare our trap for Hessian Lobo." Eonara said grimly
“…alright. But Im not leaving any man behind. Where all gonna get out of this, safe and sound. Even if I have to do the impossible.” King Tiger said.

he turned towards the others, and started shaking them awake.

Back