• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(No, like, seriously. Whenever you do this shit it clutters the thread immensely and I don't say anything cause I don't want to sound like a dick. Chill out, man. I know I can't do anything to make you stop, but if your gonna joke around, just do that in a private conversation so we can just RP.)

"It is the current optimal sleeping surface, as we do not have a bed. Nor do I believe anybody feels like conjuring a bed and carrying him along with the bed." Gabriel responded.

"I have already created a portal back to the Dream World. You can all rest there."

"You adapt well, villain!"

The masked warrior said, crossing his arms as he nodded. She couldn't see his face, but he probably had a face of disgust and happiness on his face. He himself got into a stance, planting his feet into the ground.

"Let's go!"

The warrior sprung forward, delivering a blazing kick to Valdagyðja again, creating another burn mark. It seems the warrior's flames also increased in strength and adapted to the opponents power.
The Goddess of Power smirked. She was much more prepared this time, dodging the strike as she purposefully allowed the kick to break off a horn of hers- the horn regenerating promptly after it broke- and using her Elemental Manipulation as she launched a counter attack in one of the pressure points in his leg, the single strike hitting that same point numerous times. Then, she would close in, attempting a lariat as her lightning flashed and coursed through her arm to deal extra damage with the strike.

If the lariat connected, she would create a lasso of lightning, grabbing the masked warrior and slamming him into the ground. The horn that had been broken off by the kick would then begin to fall, with Val infusing her own energy and electricity into it, as well as her durability negation, before throwing it like a javelin toward the warrior as soon as he was slammed into the ground. The Goddess of Power would then dive down with her arms crossed, using her Elemental Manipulation and durability negation in the strike, slamming into his body and where the horn was present to inflict more damage on him.

Should the lariat whiff or be countered, she would over-rotate her body, seemingly falling before launching an unexpected scorpion kick (a capoeira move) before sweeping the foes legs once again utilizing her Elemental Manipulation with both strikes before pivoting on one hand and launching a mule kick toward his face, ignoring his durability with the strike. The falling horn would then be infused with Val's energy and lightning as she sprung up and performed a backward axe-kick to launch the horn into her foe's chest, with the energy being supplied also negating his durability. Turning around with extraordinary speed, she threw a palm strike toward his face, utilizing her Elemental Manipulation with the strike, using a shockwave in tandem with it as both the initial strike and the shockwave seemed to strike him numerous times.

"You're boring me!"

Masayoshi watched on toward the fight that King Tiger and Rory had. She was glad that he was feeling better, but she still felt guilty... So when she saw King Tiger in a bad position for a second time, the guilt rose up again, almost mocking her. She could barely stomach it. And now, this "angel" had arrived, demeaning him to the point of tears and calling him an ape? Now, rage and guilt married together in a swirl of emotions she had, all due to this thing. An angel? It sure didn't seem like one in her eyes. It felt like a demon, tormenting her with mockery... But at the same time, it wasn't bringing anything new, nothing she wasn't already feeling already. The scolding for violence was one she had already given herself, so she was just preaching to the choir at this point.

Towa looked over to Masayoshi, waving her hand in front of her face as she thought to herself.

"Hey, hey..." Towa said, trying to get her attention. Finally, she had enough of Masayoshi in la-la land.

"Hey!" Towa said, slapping Masayoshi in the face to snap her out of her deep contemplation.

"Ow..."

"Is your head on the right way?"

"Yeah, yeah... I'm good..."

(Sorry it's so late, I was doing a lot of stuff kinda not really today.)

The Goddess of Power smirked. She was much more prepared this time, dodging the strike as she purposefully allowed the kick to break off a horn of hers- the horn regenerating promptly after it broke- and using her Elemental Manipulation as she launched a counter attack in one of the pressure points in his leg, the single strike hitting that same point numerous times. Then, she would close in, attempting a lariat as her lightning flashed and coursed through her arm to deal extra damage with the strike.
The masked warrior immediately changed his directions as he flew through the air, cracking his knuckles. As her attack went to hit his legs, the masked warrior violently flexed his muscles, preventing any damage from being dealt to him on that front.

To deal with the incoming lariat strike, he used his hands to grab the Goddess' arm a split second before the attack connected, promptly using her own force to redirect her attack, showing his own skill as a martial artist.
Should the lariat whiff or be countered, she would over-rotate her body, seemingly falling before launching an unexpected scorpion kick (a capoeira move) before sweeping the foes legs once again utilizing her Elemental Manipulation with both strikes before pivoting on one hand and launching a mule kick toward his face, ignoring his durability with the strike. The falling horn would then be infused with Val's energy and lightning as she sprung up and performed a backward axe-kick to launch the horn into her foe's chest, with the energy being supplied also negating his durability. Turning around with extraordinary speed, she threw a palm strike toward his face, utilizing her Elemental Manipulation with the strike, using a shockwave in tandem with it as both the initial strike and the shockwave seemed to strike him numerous times.
As the two attacks came towards the masked warrior, he pressed his feet into the ground. He read her movements as best as he could, the eyes on his mask glowing red as he used unnatural footwork to side-step the attacks, appearing behind Val.

The speed of such a flash step could be seen as borderline teleportation as fire streak marks had appeared from his flash stepping. As soon as he had dodged the attack, he covered Val's entire body in a red forcefield to prevent her from escaping, even for a second.

"Rider Kick!"

He delivered a downward kick to the Goddess who was covered in the forcefield, smashing through it and hitting her right in her spinal cord as he went to deliver a second punch to her.

"Well, see you there I guess." Horus said as he walked towards the portal "Put him on a bed when you get there at least."
Gabriel made both Rory and King Tiger float into the air as she pulled them with her through the portal and back to the normal planet. She entered inside the castle, finding separate rooms for Rory and King Tiger quickly.

He gently laid both of them down, an aura of light surrounding both of them. "Have sweet dreams." It was to make sure that they had no nightmares, ensuring they had a peaceful rest.

"Wow, you really are the ultimate mental health support agent..." Belial said as Gabriel nodded. "It's what I'm best at, after all." She pressed her hands together as if she was praying. "You're a believer?"

Gabriel shook her head, "That would make sense. But no, it is simply a way for me to recharge power."

"Very convincing claims," Gabriel said before Belial grabbed Sétanta. "You're bothering her. Piss off." He said, showing concern for the person he forced to be his sister.

He then flung the cat a few galaxies away, showing no concern for whether or not he'd come back. "If he bothers you, just ignore him. Not like he can stop you from just flinging him into another dimension or something." Gabriel nodded.

"Thank you, Br- Belial." Belial then smirked, "What was that? What was that now? I couldn't hear you, you'll have to speak up!" Gabriel blushed, "I said Belial..!" He crossed his arms, a smug look on his face. "Likely story."

(Midas if you want to describe what's happening in David's dreams or just have him wake up, you can, cause at this rate this'll just be me and reaper pissing around lol.)

King Tiger slowly woke up, groggily opening his eyes and yawning loudly. He started looking around the room, confused.

“…where are we…?” He said, still half-Asleep.
"It is one of the rooms in the castle that was on the planet you inhabited before the tournament. I have occupied one of the rooms with you. Rory is in another room." She responded.

"Why would she?" Belial said, shrugging. "I don't understand your family fetish, but I'm not into it. I consider Gabriel my sister, yes, but don't milk it." Belial then rubbed his chin.

"Although, if we established a school for the soldiers who are young enough and don't have a formal education... That'd be pretty good."

Back