• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"And tell me, sister. How do you know all of this?" Gabriel turned to her brother, "Beings like me are relics, basically. Jormungandr is another example of a living relic of old times. We both have an insane amount of knowledge."
“God damn it…GOD DAMN IT!” King Tiger said, slamming his fist against the ground, chunks of the broken arena being tossed into the air as he struck the floor.

“SO THIERS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO THAT GUY? He’s…unstoppable???!
"Basically," Gabriel said. "I mean. You could stop him. It's incredibly improbable and nobody here has the power to do so, but you could. But without an Apoptosis like Rory, killing him is impossible."

"You people are very impatient." Gabriel shrugged. "Who's to say I'm right? Who's to say it'll go like I say it? I'm not all-knowing. I just make observations based on the knowledge I have.." She said, attempting to comfort Horus and King Tiger who were freaking out.

"Okay so our current probable options are destroy the world and kill Kill Gaia or don't and Kill Gaia gets to live or some other options with really low probabilities." Horus said to himself "I ******* hate these options."

“All those people he has killed…all those people he will kill…and they can’t be avenged. No one can avenge them. He’s just going to keep killing and killing. Using the multiverse as his damn playground. Laughing as we struggle…as well kill eachother…dancing for him like we’re puppets in his sick, twisted show…”

King Tiger sighed.

“I hope your wrong Gabriel. I really do.”

"Sister, they don't seem to be calming down." Gabriel sighed, "Please, don't call me your sister..." Belial tilted his head, "But you are." Gabriel was about to respond, but Belial cut her off.

"Look, guys, we shouldn't focus on the future every second. We should focus a bit more on the present. Mostly to deal with the problems in front of us, and to keep you guys from continuing to freak out." Belial said. Gabriel then continued, "My hugs make for a great soothing agent."

King Tiger could feel all tension in his muscles melt away.. "Good. You need to take care of yourself." It was as if all the negativity inside of him.. All the doubt, the pain, was being purified and absorbed into Gabriel.

"Go to sleep." It was like he was melting, in a good way.

(You literally forgot Rory's abilities lol Well then I'll just give him stuff that'd actually be useful. Like sound manip which I totally didn't pull out of my ass during that fight)

Back