• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"But you did not die." He was pulled up to his feet by a telekinetic force, "Relish in the fact that you both live to see the next day. Do not sully such a gift with tears of sadness. Now, clean yourself up."

Gabriel snapped her fingers, healing both King Tiger's and Rory's wounds. She conjured a cloth, wiping away his tears. "You've survived, ape."

“…thank you…again” King Tiger said, accepting the cloth, his tears being wiped away. King Tiger trying to stop his tears from flowing further.

“…I wasn’t lying when I said I’m in your debt, Angel. Regardless of your reasoning or circumstance, your the reason I’m still alive. If you ever need something done…I am at your disposal” King Tiger said, Bowing at the women once more.

"Gross." Gabriel said, "I don't enjoy debts.. Give me nothing." Gabriel said, turning to Rory who was still on the ground. "I just- What the **** was I even doing...?" Before she could say anymore, Gabriel went over to her.

"Calm yourself."

Gabriel pulled Rory into her embrace. "Huh..?" She began gently patting Rory's snow-white hair, "I am here." Rory slowly blinked, as if she was dozing off. "I will be here."

"This.." She wrapped her arms around Gabriel, pulling her close. "This feels so nice..." Rory slowly lost consciousness, falling asleep. She was then slowly lowered to the ground. Belial walked up to Gabriel, "What exactly are you..?"

She turned to him, "I am an angel. I can be a cook, a technician, a librarian, a teacher, a doctor, I could even be your sibling. But primarily.." She gently smiled. "I am an emotional support agent." She gently ran her hand through Rory's hair, moving it away from her eyes.

"No." She said with no hesitation, not sugarcoating anything. "But, I will try..." She turned to King Tiger, "Belial is born from the remnants of the dead, from what I'm getting. I am similar... I was born from the desire to preserve this world held by dead ancient civilizations. So, in layman's terms..."

"I am the Counter-Apoptosis. I will do anything to prevent the world's destruction."

"Fuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!" Sétanta laughed hard

"Oh thats cute, that's really cute. So your going to be Rory's daughter to try and stop that?" Sétanta said, still laughing, though he was clearly asking the question as Shalor walked over and pulled Gabriel over to Belial happily

"Well, I am actually thousands of years old without messing with time..." Gabriel teleported away from Shalor. "I do not meddle with apes-" Suddenly, she was grabbed by Belial.

"Sister." He said.

"I am not your sister-" She responded before she was cut off.

"Yes, you are," Belial said.

"I am not your sibling-"

"Yes."

"You are being very obnoxious-"

"Shhhhh... We must tend to mother." Gabriel sighed heavily. "I have already tended to her. This tournament is over..."

"No." She said with no hesitation, not sugarcoating anything. "But, I will try..." She turned to King Tiger, "Belial is born from the remnants of the dead, from what I'm getting. I am similar... I was born from the desire to preserve this world held by dead ancient civilizations. So, in layman's terms..."

"I am the Counter-Apoptosis. I will do anything to prevent the world's destruction."
“Then our goals align. I have dedicated my life to protecting the people of Dream World, and I don’t plan on letting it fall to destruction.”

“let me help you. Not out of debt, but out of are shared interest in protecting life.”

“Then our goals align. I have dedicated my life to protecting the people of Dream World, and I don’t plan on letting it fall to destruction.”

“let me help you. Not out of debt, but out of are shared interest in protecting life.”
"You are mistaken," Gabriel said as she was violently squeezed by Belial due to Belial wanting to feel her skin. "I do not care for the world itself. It's just... What I was made to do. The world's fate, personally, has nothing to do with me."

"That does not matter." Gabriel teleported out of Belial and Shalor's grasp. "I am.. a tool. Nothing more, nothing less." Gabriel went over to Rory, floating down and plopping Rory's head on her lap, providing a pillow.

"I am a tool for anything that will help this world... Whether it be combat or anything else."

"That is correct," Belial said, yoinking Gabriel and holding her up. "How many times do I have to tell you that I am not your sister?" Belial responded, "Infinity +1." Gabriel sighed.

"You apes are annoying..." She teleported away from Belial, then looked up to Kill-Gaia. "This tournament is finished, heathen." Gaia chuckled, "And what makes you say that, Counter..."

Gabriel responded, "Nobody here desires or is in the condition to fight in a way that's entertaining, right?" He jumped down from his throne, landing in front of Gabriel with a horrendous height difference.

"Correct." He said, cracking his knuckles. "But... An unknown factor has appeared. Counter-Apoptosis? Why I've never heard of something that works to save me from death..." Gabriel scoffed, "I have no desire to save you. It is simply my function."

Gaia gave her a pat on the head and walked towards King Tiger, "Boring." He flicked his wrist, opening a portal that he swiftly walked through.

"I know how you feel." Gabriel said, "But... Don't cross that man. The only reason he hasn't just snapped his fingers and crushed us under his foot is that he finds us interesting." Belial then asked something.

"What the hell even is he..? He says he's the God of Evil, but no normal god, not even a sinner or apostle, is this strong." Gabriel shook her head, "I have no idea. Well, I have sort of an idea... But it's so weird to think about."

Sétanta stepped back and took a good long look at everyone

"Well aren't you just the ugliest heroes who plan to save the multiverse, I can't wait until Rory or Kill-Gaia kills you! But... as it would stand I do like you all for being just the most entertaining Playthings, consider me a part of the ugliest heroes group." Sétanta said cockily, shifting to thoughtfully

Sétanta stepped back and took a good long look at everyone

"Well aren't you just the ugliest heroes who plan to save the multiverse, I can't wait until Rory or Kill-Gaia kills you! But... as it would stand I do like you all for being just the most entertaining Playthings, consider me a part of the ugliest heroes group." Sétanta said cockily, shifting to thoughtfully
"What a random thing to say." Belial said.

"I know how you feel." Gabriel said, "But... Don't cross that man. The only reason he hasn't just snapped his fingers and crushed us under his foot is that he finds us interesting." Belial then asked something.

"What the hell even is he..? He says he's the God of Evil, but no normal god, not even a sinner or apostle, is this strong." Gabriel shook her head, "I have no idea. Well, I have sort of an idea... But it's so weird to think about."
“the fact that someone so evil has that much power is more then I can bear. Doesn’t it bother you that where at his mercy at all times? That if he decides, we could all just…die? Someone needs to put him in check, he can’t be allowed to do whatever the hell he wants forever.”

“what’s your idea? what IS HE?!”

“the fact that someone so evil has that much power is more then I can bear. Doesn’t it bother you that where at his mercy at all times? That if he decides, we could all just…die? Someone needs to put him in check, he can’t be allowed to do whatever the hell he wants forever.”

“what’s your idea? what IS HE?!”
"He cannot be put in check. And no, it does not bother me.." Gabriel responded.

"You want to hear what I personally think? I believe he's a natural phenomenon." Gabriel said, crossing her arms. "Mortal beings have been permeated with the desire since the beginning of their existence. Whether it's greed, pride, rage, a desire for growth, all of these have existed since the beginning. All of these things lead to evil." Gabriel said, looking down.

"While I am an angel... I can acknowledge his importance. Without him, there would be no desire. No desire for improvement. No desire for love. Evil, while bad, in my opinion, is simply the process of natural selection."

"Exactly," Gabriel said. "Why do you think an Apoptosis needed to be made to kill him?" Gabriel turned to Rory, "A being with no desire... A being of infinite power but with no real desire to use it besides her purpose. The Star Gods wanted a monster."

Back