• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Now, we honor the fallen. I have memorized the names of each and every one of them, and have created a graveyard for them all. I will take my leave to mourn them, and know that if any of you die, I will remember you for as long as I live."​

Yharon said, not bothering to care about the crowds confusion as he teleported over to the grave yard he created

Rory snapped her fingers, teleporting everybody back to the castle. She waved her hand, bending space, creating a large multi-floor building that would be used to store the now remaining 750 billion soldiers, therefore it was incredibly large and had to be stationed underground.

"That should work out for them.. Running water, fresh food, training facilities, bedrooms, and baths. I do hope I'm not spoiling them.. Nah, they deserve this."

Rory said as she took a deep breath, "Speaking of baths, I need one."

"Yeah, although, I am impressed by their stamina." Rory snapped her fingers, creating a portal. "Whatever, I'm going to take a bath. I smell like sewer water."

(
Technically Rory you entered the Dream World at 14 and fought constantly for 80 years, so technically you haven't bathed in 80 years :/

“Oh…Rory” King Tiger said, his tone becoming serious

“I need to talk to you about something. Away from the troops. It’s…important”

“it’s about what Jormungandr called you when she appeared”
"Huh? I don't remember what you mean. Also, can't this wait until I don't smell like toxic waste, or is it that important?" She said, tilting her head.

"Eh probably some nickname she got last time they fought or something. Don't really see how it relates to her. It's when a cell dies, what does that have to do with Rory?" Horus said, just relaxing after the long battle.

"I already told you about that David, nurture wins out here." Yharon said casually
“yes you told be the basics of what the term means. But I’d like to hear what Rory herself had to say about it, to get a better understanding” King Tiger said.

“but if she doesn’t know, then I’m interested in finding out what are captive has to say about it”

“yes you told be the basics of what the term means. But I’d like to hear what Rory herself had to say about it, to get a better understanding” King Tiger said.

“but if she doesn’t know, then I’m interested in finding out what are captive has to say about it”
"Well, I don't know shit, dude. So let's just go ask Jormungandr. I've got her locked up." Rory said.

Rory followed King Tiger, "I gave her a pretty decent room." Rory slowly opened the door, peaking into it. She looked around, moving her head side to side as quickly as possible.

"Well, she's in there..."

Rory opened the door completely, sighing. "What are you doing out of your chair..?" The room was completely totaled, scratch and bite marks all over, allowing with a multitude of craters.

"I was bored."

Jormungandr was holding a bowl of noodles Rory had given her, scarfing it down her throat like she was some sort of animal. She also ate the bowl, swallowing the glass shards. "Ew.. She doesn't have any power to fight, but she can be really gross.."

Jormungandr opened her mouth to speak.

"What do you want?"

Rory let out an 'ahem' noise before speaking, "Alright, let's get straight to the point, alright? We want to know why you- Eep!! What the ****!?" Rory could feel like someone was licking her..

"Your flesh is salty."

She had an abnormally long tongue. She was pretty much in the corner of the room and yet her tongue extended to lick Rory like it was nothing, "Can you not do that!?" Jormungandr shrugged.

''Great left out again.'' he said pissed about fighting the calamities while the others fought snake lady.

''On one hand my ace card is hidden for now.'' he said about his ability to use aether.

''Anyway time for celebration guys.'' he told the army.

''Lets us indulge in heavy intoxication and carnal pleasures.'' he said summoning loads of alchool and even drugs.

''Its party time.'' he said as the army begun to get wasted and proceded to indugle in carnal pleasures

Jormungandr stared at them, displaying no real interest in answering their question. "Cmon, I have to know this. Just tell us, please." Jormungandr looked up, then down, then side to side, then she began smirking.

"No."

Rory's eyes flared up as she jumped towards Jormungandr, delivering a sucker punch straight to her face, causing her nose and mouth to bleed. "You gonna talk now?" Jormungandr continued to smirk.

"No."

Rory continued to punch Jormungandr, her fist becoming covered in blood rather quickly. "Just. *******. Talk." Jormungandr continued to smile as if she was enjoying being brutalized.

"Hah.. No."

Rory's eyes became filled with rage as Jormungandr was clearly attempting to mess with her. She continued to smash her fist into Jormungandr's head, malice seeping from her body like she was a faucet of dread. "Talk. Talk. Talk!!"

This feeling.. It remind them all of that thing.. That thing-

"Oh, Shalor... Your here.." Rory dropped Jormungandr as she was holding her up, turning to Shalor. "..H-hey.."

"Yeesh... how about we have someone else interrogate her so you don't end up covering this room in blood?" Horus said "I'm gonna go outside and make sure no soldier comes in because that's gonna mess up their mood."

"Uh... Urial's dead... He's been dead for like months now." Horus said, turning to Seth and walking out with him

Back