• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“I appreciate the help anyway” King Tiger said flashing a weak smile at Rory.

he attempted to stagger back to his feet, but was unable to, his fatigue and remaining muscle damage was still too much to move about on his own. He remained crippled, but thanks to Rory healing he was in remarkably less pain. He was no longer on deaths door. And for that, he was thankful.

(I tried to bring that up by saying how the plan got ****** over but I just assumed that was your plan so I just ignored it)

"God this sucks...." Horus groaned as his flesh began to heal, albeit slowly "Whoever said emotional pain is worse than physical pain is a ******* liar..."

Ahriman's wounds on the other hand were already nearly healed as he sustained less damage overall but he still couldn't use his powers.

"Towa!" Masayoshi yelled, "What kind of lesson is this?"

Towa was helpless at the moment. There was nothing she could do to counter his strike as her heart was removed from her.
"Worry not, she won't die." Kil-Gaia slowly pulled his hand back, and with that, time itself was reversed as Towa's heart was back in her body. "I'm simply helping her release her full potential." Gaia said as he scrunched over, looking at Masayoshi.

A few months have passed since the incident..​

The state of the warriors of the Dream World had improved drastically. King Tiger's wounds were nearly completely healed, but the backlash on his very soul had left a permanent disability that prevented him from using his full power without consequence. Horus had also completely healed, with Ahriman's power still being drained.

Things were looking a bit brighter for a few of them, but for some, it was still a rather grim situation for a few of them.. Not everybody got better, and probably won't for a long time. Belial still hadn't recovered from his sacrifice, having to be put on constant life support just to keep going.

His help probably would be appreciated due to the coming threats.

The mutated humans of course stopped being created, but calamities still plagued the Dream World despite their efforts, although, Vulcan's positive cleansing of the universe drastically decreased their strength.

Due to that, they had to sacrifice power for large numbers, making it so that the warriors of the Dream World were assaulted by hundreds of thousands in their practically crippled state.

Their most skilled soldier took to training in a remote area, constantly swinging her sword at air, closing herself off from the conflict. Constantly, Rory swung her sword to train herself. Not physically, no, she already had more than enough strength and skill to face her enemies. But, what she needed..

Was strength of mind.

But this was the time where she needed to step up. A war was coming, the enemies were weak, but they were slowly getting stronger.. They needed one of their greatest, who was the only one in absolute peak condition.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That is why I have been sent." Ahzad said to King Tiger, "Your the best option. If you find Rory and convince her to come back, the war will drastically turn in our favor."

"
She's isolated herself in a very secluded corner of the Dream World, and we have a rough idea of her location."

Yharon walked to King Tiger and Ahmad, the sword he has used on Rory before in a scabbard, his armor not golden, but silver, and marked with royal red enchantments, a royal blue cape that clashed with his orange hair and bright green eyes waved behind him. The palace had been remade, though with a lack of people nothing was needed but the palace and a medical facility, Shalor had recovered fully, though had been hurt emotionally and trying to stay with Belial as much as he could, although he was still eating and drinking normally.

"She's in a depression most likely... I don't have a clue where to start here honestly.." Yharon trailed off, he was still dealing with the temporary loss of Yharim, and it showed with some sadness in his voice

Horus also walked up to them, sporting new silver armor to replace his destroyed one, adorned with large guns and cannons, as he wished to avoid melee combat given how he would often get beaten easily whist in it. In the months since Belial's sacrifice, Horus had attempted to rebuild his empire and it now controlled several planets within the fringes of the Dream World, though it was still in development and far weaker than it once was since not much time had passed overall.

"You are likely correct." Horus said "Do we have any kind of general location or are we just going to have to search for her blindly until we find her?"

King Tiger stood their, his arms crossed. Over the lapse in time, his physical injuries had largely been healed. But he was still left reminders of the previous battle. A multitude of scars littered his body, places where he had been damaged the worst in the conflict, especially on his arms. His muscles still ached after continued use, lowering his overall stamina. But that wasn’t the only problem. King Tiger had found himself completely unable to exert himself as much as he previously could, at least now without exacerbating his previous wounds

during the months after the fight he mostly spent the time helping support the remaining people in the dream world, doing a variety of humanitarian tasks for the people. On his off time, he would rigorously train his body, in hopes that he can one day reach his former peak.

“Rory would make a valuable ally. If we can get her back to our side, I’m certain we could easily turn this around” King Tiger said.

“can you take us to her?”

“I wouldn’t fault her for being torn up about it” King Tiger said in a somber tone.

“having your body taken over like that and forced to do so many terrible things…it must feel awful. I can’t imagine the pain she must be going through, reliving those moments from Rory the 7th. Even for a person with extraordinary willpower like Rory, that amount of trauma isn’t going away overnight.”

“Wait. Before we go through with this, we need to talk about something…” King Tiger said, choosing his next words carefully.

“as much as I would like to have Rory back, and as much of a help she would be, we need to consider something. What are we going to do if she…turns evil again?”

“We don’t really know why she was controlled by Ether in the first place, nor can we guarantee that it won’t happen again. Last time, we got lucky, EXTREMELY lucky. In any other circumstance we all would be dead at this point.” King Tiger said, holding up his scars for the group to see.

“and even after the ‘victory’ the consequences were immeasurable. Trillions of dreamers, obliterated without a trace. Belial, still barely alive. Most of are forces were either killed or weakened…”

“I don’t have any hate towards Rory, I still consider her an ally, but should we risk putting her back in the field?”

"That is a good point." Ahzad said before continuing, "But, do you think we can win without her? We can most certainly hold calamities off, but destroy them all? Not a chance." Ahzad said to King Tiger.

"We're practically crippled. Without My Lord to empower me, I can't do what I could be doing, your literally crippled, Yharim isn't here to supply us with fodder soldiers, we're desperate." Ahzad said as he crossed his arms, his horns twitching.

"We need all we can get. What if something as strong as Rory the 7th comes up again? What if we don't have all the power we could have to fight it off? Unless we can heal everyone, we need her."

"I'm ready to take them on, watch over Shalor would you? He's been cooped up by Belial for awhile now. as for me, I'm going to do all I can to win this thing, once and for all." Yharon said, pulling his sword from its scabbard, it had markings on it from research done by Draedon, a weapon that was enchanted and designed specifically to slay calamities and those influenced by Ether

"Honestly, I feel like it's worth the risks. Her power is something we desperately need to end this whole mess and if we don't have her we're essentially crippling ourselves voluntarily. Even if she doesn't join us, she should still at least know it's an option in case she ever tries to join us in the future."

King Tiger let out a sigh. Thinking over Ahzad and Horus words.

“y-your right. It may be a risk to bring Rory, but…we need her. It’s an even bigger risk to continue without her”

“Alright….Let’s get her back!” King Tiger said forcing a smile, before walking through the portal.

the truth was, a small part of King Tiger was…scared. Scared of Rory. Or rather, what she could do. The events of that day had taken its toil, not only physically, but mentally as well. King Tiger still remembered the moment that Rory had destroyed his arm. The feeling he felt, the overwhelming malice….

King Tiger pushed these thoughts out of his head, and walked through the portal.

What the group was greeted with when they entered the portal was an enormous cave, along with the sound of violent grunting coming from within it, as if somebody was doing hard labor.
5c06ec2d4598b56e2a644b5d

Back