• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't they (or at least some of them) qualify for Type 2 Abstract Existance and do they have Low-Godly or Mid-Godly Regenerationn since someone like Cirno cannot die as long as the concept of coldness exist which pretty encompasses the entire universe and Star's concept revolves around the stars which are obviously easily at least in the billions on the universal kind of scale iirc.

I don't think they were ever stated to rely on concepts. In fact, it seems more like they rely on the physical presence of aspects of nature to live, as they just aren't present when their aspect of nature isn't present either.

Well Clownpiece's Type 8 Immortality reasoning literally has the word concept in it. Aside from that and the fairies' immortality, what regen do they have? The link proving their lack of need of food says that even if you cut them to pieces, they'll still easily heal.

And doesn't Type 2 Abstracts require the physical existance of the object they represent to be physically existing?

Since it's Type 8, I asume it would techncally be some form Mid-Godly, bu it's still mainly just Type 8 so we'd be better off keeping it as that.

Abstract Existence requires the concept, not the physical object. Lemme put it this way: Cirno is immortal based on cold.

If it was Type 8 Immortality: Cirno would be alive as long as cold exist. If for some reasons nothing was ever cold anymore, then she'd be unable to come back.

If it was Type 2 Abstract Existence: Cirno would be alive as long as the idea of cold exist. Meaning that even if nothing was ever cold anymore she'd still be alive, as the concept of cold still exists.

So is this High-Mid to Low-High general healing for all the Fairies and Mid-Godly levels of resurrection for Fairies like Cirno since her concept is literally the cold? Also I'm curious to why Cirno is described as lower than Eternity here even though she clearly bested her in 16 while they were both amped up even with the goddess theory around her and Cirno even has more battle experience than she does lol.

also we should probably add the thing that fairies can turn into crystals if their life force is low or however they worded it

Wouldn't that description fit Type 2 Abstract of a Type 3 Concept?

I actually wanted to do a revision on this some time ago but eventually gave up. Mostly because I wanted Type 2 Concepts, but never managed to find proof of it... And yeah, Star Sapphire might be the most unkillable non-god on the entire verse.

No. The "concept" thing only really came form our own description of the profiles. Official descriptions only mentions aspects of nature, and again, it's pretty clear that if the physical thing isn't present, then it doesn't count. They don't rely on concepts.

In the same vein, Mid-Godly regen and such are only handed out when someone relies on a concept, as they can come back from nothing. But coming from a physical thing isn't any godly regen.

Also is coldness even and madness a "physical" thing. And on the sidenote, so we're giving Mid-High regen for all the fairies?

I mean it's just the Type 8. Not much reasons to assume it's something else other than their basic immortality.

So the Regenerationn via Type 8 still applies for both combat and not just ressurection purposes?

I guess we're rapped up now but I still personally find stuff like coldness and madness to be closer to conceptual kinds of stuff. You can close the thread now btw.

Back