• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread XI or I: The Eternal Story

Just watched the live stream and honestly **** the demon slayer fans Jesus Christ they are disrespectful this is exactly why I don't watch that garbage show same with sword art online.

but anyways there's still no information about next movie or scene 0(prequel of MagiReco),I have expected more about it and they said let's looking forward for next 10 years lol

From what I see the only new information are mobile game collaborating with other series and Kuroe(original character in MagiReco anime) will appear more in season 2 that will start in the end of July(we may know more about her backstory)

I wonder how Wal can still appear again in the main series even when Madoka has created a law that say no to the existence of witches,probably it would have some form of hax resistance or high godly regen in new movie

So I have Satomi Usagi's (Kazumi Magica) profile ready, but I've realized how little actual content there is for the saints in Magia Record and Kazumi Magica.
If I release it, it will be a very barren profile. Is that alright with all of you?

Also, I'll be dropping either the downgrade or upgrade Mami thread by next week. If I'm being honest, I don't really like either changes without something more substantial.

Last edited:
Well I will say the lower end, 7-B+, is better supported imo.

How about the upgrade one? And maybe we should do a calc by ourselves, not that i don't want a calculations outside from VSBW but it will be better if we're the one who made it, and for comparison of course

Sorry for the delayed response:

• Stated to be capable of piercing Walpurgisnacht after repeated fire for minutes (Will find the scan from Homura Tamura once we get to the CRT)
  • Restrained Walpurgisnacht in Magia Record (All videos including this have been DMCA'd by Sony lmao)
And yeah... that's about it.

In Madoka's profile it said that Madoka is on par with UKG and the scan is about Madoka fighting with UKG for an eternity,but is that just an one-sided match?Since UKG didn't even attack Madoka,instead only Madoka was the one who tried to defeat UKG

In Madoka's profile it said that Madoka is on par with UKG and the scan is about Madoka fighting with UKG for an eternity,but is that just an one-sided match?Since UKG didn't even attack Madoka,instead only Madoka was the one who tried to defeat UKG
She can't be on par with her if she one shotted UKG.

Kyubey should have it from that one time he showed Madoka how Incubators guided humanity.

Homura might have it via her room(? Honestly, don't think it was ever explained what was up with that) and as a witch. Though that's probably more memory projection than retrocognition. Same issue with H.N. Elly.

Profile of Homura said this

Nigh-Omniscient as Akuma Homura (Gained all of Goddess Madoka's powers, including the factors that made her nigh-omniscient)

Can it be a reason for her Retrocognition?Although I don't understand why it is said that Akuma Homura possessed all of UM's powers while she just stole a small portion of it

Profile of Homura said this

Nigh-Omniscient as Akuma Homura (Gained all of Goddess Madoka's powers, including the factors that made her nigh-omniscient)

Can it be a reason for her Retrocognition?Although I don't understand why it is said that Akuma Homura possessed all of UM's powers while she just stole a small portion of it
Didn't they already confirm she was on the same level as goddess madoka.

Hmmm, reading the whole thread and FAQ, I actually kinda understand the new standard.

"For example, one multiverse being outside of the range of an effect or of the power of a character that can affect one infinite multiverse doesn't necessarily mean the multiverse is further away."

I get this part that much, but my only issue is that one of PMMM Multiverse cannot actually be access without a gateway. While it may still within the range, it also seems out of reach as well.

Back