• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread XI or I: The Eternal Story

Higher than baseline still exists thanks to Homura's time travel stuffs.

I believe someone actually made a library analogy about it.

Higher than baseline still exists thanks to Homura's time travel stuffs.

I believe someone actually made a library analogy about it.
Problem here is,it won't be used in versus thread unless someone made a thread about cosmology and staff accepted it

(Library analogy has been made by Beast firstly)

It's definitely better compares to the one from the game, which is just a carbon copy of the og anime minus the Ui appearance part. It actually give me hope that the anime is going to be better than the first season.

Also, it seems there is no point knowing the game storyline first since the anime is going to take different route from the game.

They basically confirmed that they really are immortal in that episode. And another thing does anyone know the name of the which they were fighting.

Stuffs from the first episode:

All Puella Magi: Immortality (Type 1; Stated by Kyubey [~Around 5 minutes in) that as long as magical continue to consume grief seeds to avoid becoming a witch, they can live forever.)

Patricia (The Witch): Manipulated likely the entire train station, as shown by the fact that it was empty when Madoka traveled through it and the section before the witch was over capacity at 13:55. Considering this is Japan, this is a massive feat.

Homura Akemi (Magia Record): Thread Manipulation (Summoned Mami's threads from her shield [Implications about that are rather endless] at around 13:35), Also stated that she had already tried to save madoka countless times, but probably hyperbole since she's explicitly shown to not be that good at fighting still.

Speaking of, considering how Patricia dodged Madoka's attacks (paired with what Homura said earlier); this proves that this isn't timeline #3 and puts us in a tight spot. Mostly because now we need more feats for the 6 rating.

Speaking of, considering how Patricia dodged Madoka's attacks (paired with what Homura said earlier); this proves that this isn't timeline #3 and puts us in a tight spot. Mostly because now we need more feats for the 6 rating

Umm no, in Coolmura personal story, she used the Mirror Witch to find the divergence between her and her MagiRecord version. There were shown two first timeline of her Magirecord version that are literally the same as hers until she found the divergence in the third timeline. So MagiRecord timeline is indeed another iteration based on the third timeline.

But again, MagiRecord anime has already been diverse compared to the game since season one. So, there is that.

Edit: One more thing, Homura seems also to mention on that she had been time traveling over countless of times.

Why would it be type 8?
"as long as magical continue to consume grief seeds to avoid becoming a witch, they can live forever."
Keyword: as long
It implies that their immortality is dependent on consuming grief seeds.

I'm maybe just wrong but it'd be what it'd be.

Summary of Ultimate Madoka-senpai event.

Basically, a barrier engulfed Kamihama that prevents magical girls who were outside the city to enter it and unable to make a contact with the meguca inside the barrier. The only way to enter it is with the help of Shizuku Hitomi spatial magic. But no one actually want to go inside due to Supreme Iroha, as they called her, is rampaging through the city.

Supreme Iroha came into existence because of the accumulation of despair from Iroha not getting the 4 stars magical girls. The doppel evolved into that 40 that giant Iroha. And she keep spawning the shadow of the 2 stars magical girls. The two stars magical girls is actually the number of gacha she rolled and if she keep doing this, then she will explode when the number reached 100 (The pity counter).

Madoka-senpai then wore "the Ultimate Dress" created by Touka and with the help from Moemura she beat Supreme Iroha. In the end, Iroha got a 4 stars magical girl but it was a spook.

Last edited:
Episode 3 is out.

Uwasa of the Eternal Sakura is stated by Nemu to be the Root of all Uwasa, that's why Iroha is there after missing in the Memory Curator Uwasa. In the game, Eternal Sakura can still communicated with all other Uwasa that has been destroyed, her being the Root of all Uwasa is probably the reason why she can do so.

There is also actual showing feat of Doppel creating a barrier like witch. Doppel Iroha created an entire Fake Kamihama city and some big plain field on separated space.

Question,in Mink timeline from Tamura Magica,there are versions of Madoka and Mami that can exist outside of said universe and perceive it as fiction so is it low 1-C or not?

It just shows them controlling that timeline alone.

Is there any reason for the Low 1-C rating?

How?

As far as I understood, they only see that timeline as fictional. They aren't seeing, for example, the main universe as fictional.

Eh, not sure tbh.

Though the last panel having Tamura interact with them shows that the fictional-reality mechanics in that timeline are probably not transcendental.

So Tamura has low 1-C hax,problem solved 👀 👌I mean lower D being can interact with higher D being through smurf ability is not something new at all

It will scale to 3 2-A characters and maybe I will make a thread at weekend

Last edited:
You would just have to count basically every other magical girl since it was Homura physically interjecting herself into their panel, not a hax.

Idk if you're being serious, but our standards aren't so loose that would upgrade anyone beyond low 2-C. I mean, from our tiering FAQ alone:

"They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc."

You got the fiction part, but the other parts not so much.

You would just have to count basically every other magical girl since it was Homura physically interjecting herself into their panel, not a hax.
There is a reason why among all magical girls only Tamura has plot manip on her profile
"They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc."

You got the fiction part, but the other parts not so much.
Fiction part is enough for qualitative superiority and many verses got upgrade due to that alone,idk what I need more than just that

Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

There is a reason why among all magical girls only Tamura has plot manip on her profile

Because she kept going off-script earlier. She physically appears in their panel- it's significantly different (Ie you would also have to give Tamura 5-D physiology).

Fiction part is enough for qualitative superiority and many verses got upgrade due to that alone,idk what I need more than just that

Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

What verses? Usually there is a feat that goes alongside with it from what I can tell.

You need this part:

"Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal mode"

I doubt Tamura Magica can prove they can manipulate or destroy the multiverse, much less a 5-D space.

Back