• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread XI or I: The Eternal Story

Yes
Not sure about Oktavia, I would think she'd be one-shot by Berserk Felicia like most witches.

Something i'm wondering after thinking about witches and curses, should non combat applicable corruption (type 2?) be added to witch physiology given what curses do? wraiths would have resistance for consuming curses, and ukg would use it for combat

I have been looking into Transduality stuff lately, and wouldn't the Magical Girl-Witch can be considered as Dual system in PMMM. If that's true, Homura should be Transduality type 1 from Kyubey's statement that says "She is neither magical girl nor Witch".

Ooh if we’re talking transduality this is something i’ve been meaning to bring up for a while
Would tart going beyond hope and despair in her final form count for type 1?

Ooh if we’re talking transduality this is something i’ve been meaning to bring up for a while
Would tart going beyond hope and despair in her final form count for type 1?
I'm not sure about Tart.

She was on the verge of turning into a witch as near the end of the manga I remember and the reason is that they couldn't purify her soul gem due her cannot be considered as your regular "magical girl" anymore. It'd kind of one of the reason she turned herself in to British kingdom in the first place.

But let me check it for a moment.

I haven't been keeping up with the transdual revisions, but if they applied for it, it would probably be useless as an ability.

So just off the top of my head

With kirika's speed, should she have "at least massively hypersonic+ with time manipulation" for blitzing mami?
False madoka shouldn't have large size

I'm honestly unsure, will ask in the question forum
Edit quick response, that's a no on the speed

Last edited:
UKG is the power source of AoC curse so can AoC gain resistance to power null,power mimicry,power absorption and power mod?Since LoC assistants can have resistance to all of them for the same reason

Decided to look at kyoko’s portable skill tree for some reason, she negates madness, atk inefficiency, hallucination and sleep, and has passive chance of hallucination on hit
I don’t know any portable stuff so would these be? resistance to madness manip, statistics reduction, sleep, no idea what hallucination?

Idk for AoC, as far as I'm aware UKG is just giving AoC it's curses.

Technically, most of that is already in Kyoko's page (as resistance to mind manip and the ability to mind manip) but it would be good to write down as further applications of Kyoko.

Kyoko was stretching it a bit with her scaling to Felicia, so I think Kirika is fine atm.

Delta 👀

Beast From what I understand, it has to do with Suzune's sister coming back from the dead as a ghost or something, but that's all I know.

maybe Oriko can have fear manip by staring at others
146570098_1065310677282778_1962731433979080192_o.jpg

I agree with Beast on the fear manip.

As for Kriemhild, this kinda seems hyperbolic, especially since we already know Kriemhild's shadow body is actually her barrier and the true body is just a massive mock soul gem.

Uwasa Sana looks pretty cool, much better than the Uwasa design they gave to Tsuruno at least.

Oh yeah, did anything ever happen in the 10th anni video?

Also, how is Adult Mami's series still ongoing?...

I think it's time we consider there is no sequel anymore.
I mean, Code Geass started at 2006 and ended at 2008. Fans had to wait for 11 years for a new movie to come out (even though the movie wasn't directly a continuation from Anime) and they didn't even get any teaser or hints for the new movie.

We, however, got that short trailer that at least "hinted" about a sequel. And learning from Code Geass, I think it's still too early to give up hoping.

It's disappointing we didn't get any news for the sequel during 10 years anniversary, but I still think Shaft wouldn't released that Concept Movie Trailer without a reason. And I honestly willing to wait a bit longer, as long as the movie will be worth the wait.

Uwasa Sana's magia and Doppel look surprisingly good for an alt. Especially considering back then they used to just be mostly reskins.

For new profiles, I would rather have the cast from Suzune Magica. Kagari perception manip can fools Magical Girl natural sensory capabilities and Matsuri own sensory ability managed to track Kagari.

Also, Touka's profile hasn't been update yet after the revision. I would like to help, but I don't have a pc and editing profile in my phone was quite a pain. It has something to do with the visual where I cannot see what I write because the screen got blocked by the keyboard if I go in source mode.

Back