• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread XI or I: The Eternal Story

I'm not sure about that. Because many of them are clamoring for Ashley to come over.

Hell, many in the NA fandom want to see her come too, so she isn't left to be forgotten.

One thing i want to question is the resurrection on uwasa fusions like tsuruno and mami
They have it for iroha and yachiyo 'killing' tsuruno, but her soul gem was never shown being broken and it's explicitly said that she didn't die
They may have type 8 but again there's no proof they could actually survive or resurrect from something like a broken sg, unless i'm missing something
Same with the abstract existence on mami's profile

Well both Yachiyo and Iroha know about the soul gem's true nature by then, they wouldn't be panicking that they killed her if the soul gem remained intact. If I remember correctly, Yachiyo said Tsuruno didn't die because she trusted Mifuyu.

Going through it, mifuyu said that they needed a large enough amount of magic to separate her from the uwasa, they attack her then image of her on ground, going by context probably panic because tsuruno wasn't separated, next part "it's okay she's not dead" and "possibility that mifuyu lied", and that they couldn't do it because they didn't really understand tsuruno's feelings

Well if that's the case we should probably remove any parts mentioning Uwasa Tsuruno when it comes to resurrection, although the Uwasa still have resurrection for their avatars.

That's true, but she still has shown the other abilities that the Uwasa has, I'm not sure why that would be an exception?

True.

Say SD, Madoka Doppel first Absorb and then reduced Earth to dust right? Wouldn't that also overcome the GBE stuff and thus yielding higher AP for Madoka doppel?

I don't think the witch card description states which one occurs first iirc

Anime showed Gretchen absorbing stuff when Homura finds out the truth of soul gem, then Kyubey also states that the destruction of Earth comes later during the fourth timeline. Doppel Kriemhild shouldn't be different.

Yeah, although that Kriemhild had a barrier bigger than the Earth itself to absorb it, I'm not sure Doppel Kriemhild has that.

Not to mention that Kriemhild had more karmic potential (Coolmura was born already)

I haven't been keeping up with any PM threads, is there anything important?

Mayu Kozue is decently not haxed outside of doppel.

The Amane Sisters would be pretty unique.

The new Halloween event in JP seems cool, might make a profile for Kanagi and Momoko as a result.

Finally, more hax for best girl Kanae

Well the verse page is available for you to check lol

Outside of that, I guess there is Felicia, Doppel Sana, Mifuyu, Nemu, & Rebecca.

Hmmm, well its a good thing we have a bunch of magia record profiles to make, you can try choosing one and creating it.

Sorry, I'm going to be working on a DB CRT for the next few days. Starting Tuesday though, I'll probably have more time.

Not much going on here. Just thought I'd mention that the Ashley Zine had over 1000 downloads in less than 2 days, so that's pretty wild. We also got retweeted by Benio (her original artist)

I decided to make a mock-up of Ashley Taylor's SE for a bit of fun:

Stats:
  • HP: 28132->35632 (+~7500)
  • ATK: 9168->11668 (+~2500)
  • DEF: 8508->11008 (+~2500)

Bonuses:
  • Accele: +13% (+8%)
  • Blast: +15% (+6%)
  • Charge: +9% (+4%)

Spirit Enhancement Effects:
  • MP Boost [II] MP Gain Up When Over 100 MP [II/20%]
  • MP Boost [II] MP Gain Up When Over 100 MP [II/20%]
  • Doppel Adept Doppel Damage Up [I/5%] & Magia Damage Up [I/5%]
  • Doppel Adept Doppel Damage Up [I/5%] & Magia Damage Up [I/5%]
  • Blast Salutation [II] Blast MP Gain Up [II/2 MP]
  • Blast Salutation [III] Blast MP Gain Up [III/3 MP]
  • Morale Adept [II] MP Gain Up [II/7.5%]
  • Mana Spring Adept [VII] Regenerate MP [VII/12 MP]
  • Blast Adept [V] Blast Damage Up [V/30%]
  • Addict Killer [II] Damage Up Versus Enemies Affected With Status Ailments [II/20%]
  • Mesmerize Edge [III] Chance to Dazzle on Attack [III/20%] (1 Turn)
  • Resist Adept [II] Status Ailment Resistance Up [II/25%]

Spirit Enhancement Skill:
  • Dazzle Collab Stream: Blast MP Gain Up [V/5 MP] (Allies/2 Turns) & Chance to Dazzle [IV/37.5%] [All Enemies/2 Turns] Cooldown: 10 Turns

Then Ashley would truly be the most American magical girl of all time.

Hmmm, I wonder if we should begin cleaning up the most of the profiles. You know, getting rid of the basic Magical girl and Witch abilities and replace them with links to physiology pages.

Anyways, the DB CRT is pretty much done.

I'll start revising the profiles (starting with the og magical girls then the spin-offs)

Side-note: Do you guys have any feats or scans about Momoko or Kanagi? Both the Halloween vers. and their ordinary forms; I'm currently working on both profiles.

Not sure it can be calc'd, but Kanagi apparently knocking back Walpurgisnight when boosted by Mitama might be worth looking at.

The boost was only temporary, right? It might be too small a timeframe (not to mention reliant on another character) to feature in the profile.

Anyways, given the PRC always coming up as an issue every year, I think we should look for examples of the Barriers scaling to physical stats / other magic. Also need to remove the barrier calculations- as we stopped using them for a long time now. I've already gotten a lot of ideas in my head- but if you guys remember some that would help:
Also recording PRC feats from within the franchise (linked calcs are just for recording purposes, the current standard has them baseline rather than an exact number):
As far as I can tell, these are the only calculations using pocket realities we use for tiering & scaling at the moment that would be in risk.

Last edited:
Back