• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread XI or I: The Eternal Story

Random - Nah, in Box Wood's case it's pretty clear she did it herself- Shizuku wasn't involved as far as I can tell.

Beast - Not that I can tell, but do you want me to make her a profile once it's out? I know Shizuku is fairly popular.

Last edited:
Side-note: I can do the same calculation for H.N. Elly (Given her barrier is entirely full of water too), but I'd need to know if she moved her barrier at any time?

The most I can find is Homura running after her barrier in Different Story but that would net Low 7-C, assuming Homura = average high school female sprinter running speeds.

Alternatively, Mami once fought Elly / her familiars back when she was a rookie but they managed to get away from her. Based on the map shown for a brief second in the introduction, we can probably calculate the speed Elly had to have been to escape to another destination.

I'll be updating this comment instead of creating a new one every time to clarify how far the revisions have gone:

Note: All profiles made since 2020 had already accounted the changes, so we're skipping Oriko Magica, half of Magia Record, and a few misc. characters.
Nov 28, 2020: Sayaka Miki & Kyoko Sakura.
Nov 29, 2020: Mami Tomoe, Puella Magi Physiology, & Witch Physiology.
Nov 30, 2020: Madoka Kaname, Kriemhild Gretchen, Homura Akemi, H.N. Elly, Uhrmann, Gertrud, Patricia, Walpurgisnacht.
Dec 28, 2020: Wraith.
Jan 01, 2021: Piiko.
Jan 08, 2021: Nagisa Momoe, Durbar.
Jan 13, 2021: False Madoka, Kirika.
Feb 03, 2021: Rampaging Sayaka.
Feb 10, 2021: Kyoko Sakura (Level 9999), Kyoko Sakura (Chocolate Factory).
Feb 12, 2021: Madoka Kaname (Level 9999).
Feb 13, 2021: Elisa, Riz, Melissa.
Feb 20, 2021: Pernelle
Next-Day Available:

Last edited:
"If you ring the going-home bell, this witch will likely return to her house somewhere." - Patricia's Description

Imagine your daughter goes missing and every day afterward a headless giant schoolgirl with eight legs comes to your house.

I feel real bad for her parents.

Noticed mami has doppel homulilly's time sand description under weapon creation in her notable attacks, i'd fix it but my pc refuses to log into fandom

So about doppel, wasn’t the weakness of it only lasting a short time being removed because of the anime, or am i remembering wrong?

I'll continue the revisions tomorrow, but ye.

Good job on finding all the issues and things we're missing BTW Random.

Which revision?

Also, when I tap onto the "puella magi verse" tag above, it says that the tag couldn't be found. Is it just me or do this also happen to you guys too?

Wack

So I'm back from being busy, expect a page to be updated a day. Also kinda surprising how op Wraiths are given they're pretty much fodder in the fight scenes.

Also @Edwardtruong2006 , when you dropping the Piiko profile from like, 2019?

Last edited:
Gertrud appears to have someone else's stamina description, don't know who
Edit: and should probably be massively hypersonic+ for being comparable to mami

Last edited:
Would this qualify as limited intangibility for wraiths? seems like it came up out of the ground
https://zm3qh490hveht.xnvda7fch4zhr.********.network/4PpXKUhkrJ7lwUEd_cKn9HGc8lJ6MBXRMj-j6eLpHK0ZnVPeZVdMymp_sqxWNJ2hig71KmGl_DakCzL_QI5BolMnV9iYRjHlnXgEVDrbUMX02qCVTWHFktKnNOblNpiY_5HCQ6NohB5M6q8XI77KsoxcooxnlJdzdEhg-uVSkfaNKTyMM61pRBOwN-Gxsz-lE_prjcTjKxfDzpBc8Z3ygnxvgYA/data-saver/dec9dc211dac9803e0f312b01d910a1a/x7.pnghttps://xt0fr34xgaznw.vrwvmv9rjjcx2.********.network:42069/RFd29e18wdRLbiwzh6LG-5AQ96o7AAK_W4Rj1HUE_EFxORwL32PrEL4tIHFlRxcZhkgs_gnphHhLZngbxYeIr8ODMUwkeVDln5mfbm6_EFTFrMqW2B_oZyX3HxtEbBj_ImYrJv3I4OUmoxytcld-9qz5z0EGzOnsSWo991ooSniXWrhETaPcVeph0R3Y2rtooYAMwAPG4_C1HuP-hpY1Dirzlw/data-saver/dec9dc211dac9803e0f312b01d910a1a/x7.png

Edit: and danmaku for moksha wraith and mami? edit: yachiyo would also have it
Edit: also should have large size, even the basic ones are pretty big

Last edited:
If you want, I could try to update Piiko a bit.

Edited Gertrud.

The Wraith having intangibility seems legit.

I don't how this wiki qualifies Danmaku, considering DB characters don't have it despite doing similar things.

Walpurgis getting an update is a-okay too, might even qualify for Class G considering how many of them she can lift at once.

Does anyone know any Calc Group members who cares about PMMM (negative or positive) since the Box Wood feat still hasn't been checked?

I know I keep not updating the profiles, but it seems the other threads have calmed down, so I should be able to continue now.

Don't really know any but looking through some blogs DMUA and Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan commented on some, The_real_cal_howard and Kepekley23 also did but they're retired now so i don't know

Can Madoka have resistance to all UKG abilities?UKG can't defeat Madoka in canon so I think she can have it

About Oktavia, she has type 8 on water but wouldn't that only be as a loc assistant, since it comes from the rebellion description?
And "can appear anywhere as long as there is water" would also be teleportation right?

@Delta333 well the only reason why we scale UKG to UM's abilities is because she's conceptually bound to do so. We don't really have that reasoning for the inverse.

Random probably, I'll move it around. I think she is still technically being summoned by Sayaka, so I'm not sure it would count as teleportation.

Something i'm very hesitant about for madoka's haregi doppel, going by the official translation

"Any and all life that has thrived on this earth over the millennia of its existence are sure to be equally condensed and crushed by the enormity of this fleeting creature's wish."

In the japanese "その一瞬に満たない命が夢見た願いの巨大さによって数億年もの時を経て繁栄した地上のあらゆる生命体は等しく圧し潰されるだろう。"

Possible attack across time?

Google translate seems to support this, not that i really trust that

It could be- though I just take it as it destroying everything that has existed long before the doppel given how it compares the doppel's own lifespan to it.

So from the translation request thread
"The enormity of the wish dreamed up by that fleeting life will equally crush all life forms on earth that have flourished for hundreds of millions of years."
Still not sure if it would count as a attack across time though

Aside from that, from my short q&a thread moksha wraith, mami and yachiyo qualify for danmaku

Is there a canonical difference between Haregi Madoka and regular Madoka?

I know Summer Kyoko is a result of Mitama messing with her soul gem- but according to her it just makes Kyoko swim better for example.

I mean, aren't Haregi megucas just regular megucas wearing costume on special occasion and not as their alternative magical girl form (We have Haregi Madoka, Mitama and Sayaka as playable characters but not Haregi Yachiyo, Iroha and others)? They are not like Holy Mami and Holy Alina who have certain reason to have different form.

So I was going back through Nagisa's appearances for her update (Probably going to be the biggest out of the main cast) and I found something particularly interesting:

"Even though this Nagisa's soul was annihilated back when she turned into a witch"

Which has some pretty interesting implications like Different Story Madoka having Mid-Godly Resurrection (She brought back Sayaka Miki after all) and the idea that Witches aren't just the corrupted soul of a magical girl.

Last edited:
Nagisa should have the massively hypersonic+ for blitzing mami

And about lifting strength should she have class 50 as a law of cycles assistant, as well as oktavia and law of cycles sayaka?

Back