• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread X: Gacha is Suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that relevant it's not her fault exactly? I don't understand what your point is here.

It affects her character regardless of whether it was her or not. But it seems that's what you were saying, so I got confused why it was brought up

It affects her character, yes I agree. But I attribute this flaw more to the plot than to her character. I choose to separate the character of Suzune that I like from the plot that ruins her.

Suzune will kill the unity of VSB's PMMM fanbase, this is her greatest crime.

@Leafbladie, unfortunately I read them thru Batoto back in the original Tart and Wraith Arc revisions. They're dead links now, ;_;

For now, I'm still looking tho. Keep you posted if I find anything.

I do have Anthologies 1 and 2 at least. But they're in google drive somewhere, I'd have to find them in a bit.

This came out of nowhere but, shouldn't Lapin have Low-Godly for the fact she recreated both of her soul and body?

Also, What tier Ai would be when her profile is done, given thatbher labyrinth is so huge?

That would be Mid-Godly, and yeah we count it as Resurrection.

At least City level (In the Main Story, Ai had fought against Sana Futaba and Iroha Tamaki, posing a legitmate threat to both of them. Ai managed to fight against Alina Gray and her doppel, Old Dorothy, in the anime until the latter corrupted her), At least Planetary with Reality Warping (All Uwasa warp part of the real world and their barrier together, Ai was stated to control the very radio waves within the game, and shown that reaches around the entire Earth in the anime.)

So finished reading the theory (though its not really a theory at this point, lets be honest) and oh fuccccccccc

That coincides with the extra scene with Kaede in the anime, oh nnooooooooo

Also the character breakdown with Alina was pretty good, they really did her dirty in the main story. Lets pray the anime fixes that.

I mean sure, Lapin's power is resurrection. But the fact her power also recreate her body and soul as well made me think the regen should also be listed too. In fact, this one has both regen and ressurection listed in his profile.

And also, why would you think It's Mid-Godly? She didn't got erased by EE, and I thought that is the minimum requirement for Mid-Godly.

Is the Planetary part her AP or just her RW range?

It seems his regen comes from something other than his ressurection tho

She had her soul destroyed by Matter Erasure, its basically EE at that point.

At the moment, both. Though, considering how its not seemingly combat applicable, it may become enviromental and just range.

Well what I meant was that he was shown using Regenerationn and using resurrection seperately. The abilities come from different feats.

Kinda like how we don't have healing and resurrection for her combined.

@somebodydata

>keep you posted

Thanks, also I already have Anthologies 1 and 2 on my google drive, so no need to worry about that.

Well, I guess we wait til Halloween for Nagisa for some new stuffs.

Erm, that's assuming that #NATempo doesn't change anything of course.

Also "Facebook" lol

I really doubt it. Nagisa was released because of the 5 year anniversary for Rebellion. Don't think NA will care about that at all.

Dude, NA just released Ultimate Madoka when she was supposed to be released on the game anniversary. I wouldn't surprise if they decides to released Nagisa or even Coolmura on random occasion.

I see, I see.

I'm not gonna disagree with that, it sounds about right with the current rate and it'd mesh well with the last episodes of Magia Record.

According to the game's free preminums going way above what is a single cour.

I'm asking because there's this fanfic I'm reading where the main magical girl has pants and it just crossed my mind

This episode is the most Meguca episode in a very, very long time.

Also probably has the best changes from the game.

So I read this in Wolf vs Sayaka

"She (Sayaka) can also (barely) harm some Kamihama witches (Low 7-B) in the beginning of Magia Reco"

Shouldn't she be higher then 7C then?

I believe I brought it up back when you guys were saying we shouldn't scale to Tiro Finale Train to Mami's regular AP. Regardless, chip damage like that I don't we count as tierable feat, just something in the ballpark.

This episode was amazing for changes for the game. Reordering some of the stuff did wonders for the theming and build-up. I also love that this seems to be Mami's choice and not brainwashing. She's not taking it if Alina's gonna go too far, she'll stop them if she needs to.

Tho, I guess this means no Holy Mami.

That theory seems more and more confirmed by the day.

I could see Holy Mami coming if they use the rumor on Mami when she her doubts about Magius overcome her desire to save her friends. Which is something I'd be fine with. Brainwashing as a trope in and of itself is fine to me, I just hate when it's used as the reason for why a character has fallen into line with the enemy's thinking.

Like say with Eugeo in Alicization. Loved his interaction with Administrator, because he came into that situation because of his personal weakness. And was only brainwashed after his fall from grace.

Uwasa of the Anonymous AI Done.

@Leaf its possible. Kinda hope not, though maybe a unique form like Tart's second stage would work. Unless they plan on it becoming Christmas in Magia Record ofc.

SomebodyData said:
I believe I brought it up back when you guys were saying we shouldn't scale to Tiro Finale Train to Mami's regular AP. Regardless, chip damage like that I don't we count as tierable feat, just something in the ballpark.
Define chip damage, this is different from Mami wailing on something for 15 minutes and doing damage and Sayaka hurting a Low 7B and getting amped afterwards.

The train wasn't used on Walpurgis I think, if that's what you're refering to.

I'm talking about the fact that they both used a Magia, Mami's got calced at Small City level but you guys didn't agree with scaling it to her regular attacks, Sayaka's attacked slightly injured a Small City level so it wouldn't scale either.

Uhh what.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was the only one who didn't agree, you, Kal and Homu all agreed to scaling it after a debate that spanned 100 posts.

Regarding the Physiology stuffs, are we gonna get rids the abilities that were covered up in the Physiology profiles from the character profiles or keeping it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back