• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Madoka Revisions + Some other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Ultimate Madoka:

Law Manipulation (Destruction and Recreation; When Madoka was stating her wish, she mentioned that she will rewrite and destroy any laws that are in her way. Specifically, several laws including causality itself.) 1:50

Same with Conceptual Manipulation. To be honest, the removal to begin with was a bit hasty, since these were always around.

I mentioned in her Memoria tab that she would logically have every possible memoria out there, but I would like to see if there are any disagreements first.

Anyways, the list of (passive) memoria include stuff such as Charm, Stu, Bind, Poison, Bur, Curse, Fog, Darkness, Dazzle, Skill Seal, Magia Seal (Not passive in-game yet), MP Damage (Not passive in game yet).

In Vsbattles terms, it's a lot more abilities than it seems by name alone, Bind for example being a combination of Paralysis Inducement, Power Nullification, and Regenerationn Negation.

Lifting Strength:

Most profiles are just unknown in this regard, however, I'd like to change that (Said changes will have to occur far later though, currently still doing some changes that have been in store for a while):

0: At least Regular Human (Homura Akemi can lift a row of RPG-7s and place them down with relative ease. Has used an FN Minimi with two belt cartridges equipped at the same time.) Possibly Class 1 (Melissa's father, La Hire, is capable of dual-wielding 0.3 ton hammers despite being a regular Human. Magical girls should be physically stronger than regular humans such as him.)

1-2.5: Class 5 (Ayame Mikuri, a reasonably regular magical girl, mentioned she's capable of lifting cars in potential competition with Felicia. Kako Natsume also takes this seriously and attempts to stop them from causing damage to the city).

3+: At least Class 10 (Felicia's hammer weighs several tons alone, who regularily is considered a fairly strong magical girl albeit still inferior to Kamihama girls such as Yachiyo Nanami.)

?: Class 50 (Felicia in a berserker state [Unlocked only when facing witches] becomes significantly stronger, and her hammer actually expands in size by several tons as well. [Unknown who to scale to.] I just know she's stronger than Kyoko in this form (One-shotted a witch that she was struggling with, meaning its possibly 3.5+).

Lifting Strength is also proven to correlate with the Strength tiering, as shown in the Kyoko & Felicia training (Just Felicia in the US version), where Felicia mentions she feels significantly lighter.

Misc.

The PMHT profiles don't fit the Composite rules, so I would like de-composition them and just separate different timelines by tabs instead.

The Rumor of Substitute Street is highly implied to have some weird Mind Manipulation that is somehow related to geometry, specifically a "9th direction" which leads to the space between reality and something else. Not sure what to say about it.

https://youtu.be/5p5hhCA7gFg

Ah, that's good, was worried I made a wall of text lol.

Should I also include the potential definition revisions to High-Godly / True-Godly? Currently its still in discussion, but the first proposed definition would give UKG High-Godly Regen, the other ones wouldn't though.

Well it looks like its going that direction, well we'll wait. If you guys have any additions to bring up, be my guest.

Actually, the Tart vs GER thread reminded me that her Monica vs thread is heavily outdated. Originally incon because BFR wasn't big enough, but given how planetary and hundreds of kilometers in range has become common, not to mention tart's own massive range boost, its likely she can just make the portal bigger. If not, then through simple fate manip make it bigger.

I agree with basically everything here, though I still am a bit confused regarding how we may sort out stuff with composite profiles and ex-composite profiles. I'm surprised Madoka and Homura, of all characters in the verse....don't have Magia Record keys.

Madoka does tho

Homura is... complicated, but yeah she has a magia record profile. And she'll get another one. Like I said, complicated.

Ye, maybe even Homura Akemi (Magia Report) by April Fools (If they don't go the Tamura route).

Bump It seems the Regenerationn thread is going ala what I mentioned, UKG is probably gonna get High-Godly Regenerationn.

Currently have 4 agreements, but would like to see some opposition or maybe a devil's advocate if possible.

I've been peeping into that Regen thread a few times here and there but kinda confused here: What's the deal now with what the new regens for Mid and High Godly will be like?

I get that True Godly will be removed, and quite frankly I found it weird to be something added that's for 1-A's like that, but I can't seem to follow correctly on what the new Mid and High Godly regens will be about. I know Low Godly looks to be of the same as now, but I seem to have saw High Godly as regening from EE or on some weird conceptual or "narrative" level and Mid's like...where and what?

I'm just trying to follow about on what's the deal with it.

Low-Godly: Regenerationn from complete destruction of matter or any equal. As in, you regenerate from a non-physical level.

Mid-Godly: Regenerationn from complete spirtual destruction or any equal. As in, you regenerate from an abstract level.

High-Godly: Regenerationn from a complete conceptual or narrative level. As in, you're basically recreated rather than Regenerationn from anything, or Regenerationn from absolutely nothing.

^ At least, this is how I'm seeing it as.

UKG should have been High-Godly even from the original definitio

Well its a nice additional boost for UKG, even if she ain't as popular as before.

Gonna have to revise the UKG Regen right now since she's being used as an example for High-Godly on the Regen page.

So... no-one disagrees? Kinda expected more discussion here honestly.

Sure

From that thread:

We gots to remove type 2 (type 5 makes it redundant anyways) and add very limited type 1 for normal Madoka (Can slightly remember events of other timelines caused through time travel, but otherwise affected.)

Well all magical girls retain the ability used in their wish. Sayaka healed Kyosuke, Homura wanted to go back in time to save Madoka, Kyoko wanted her father to have followers, etc.

That and in Magia Record, the only thing stopping her from using said law manipulation was the fact that she could destroy the universe in the process, so yes, even after the wish she still has law manip.

Well the first chapters in-game were also pretty good, so the anime sharping up the quality was bound to make the current episodes pretty good. So that's nice to hear @Drago

Though I'm concerned about the anime equivilent for Chapters 7 - 10...

I heard some people say one of the higher ups for the anime wasn't too happy about some parts of the story in the game so we will see some changes in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back