• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VII: Waiting for Main Story Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh I see. Doubt its gonna be used, but my guess is somewhere in the 1*10^1000 range lol

I used the AP value we have for 1st, 2nd and 3rd timeline Madoka and the baseline for planet level for the 4th timeline and inserted the values in the calculator I linked before (all in kilotons)

(1 , 6.66) (2 , 50040.998) (3 , 5597333.77) (4 , 59440000000000000000)

The calculator did the rest

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I plugged in the equation in my calculator, what do I place for x?

I see.

Well the equation is broken, I got -9*10^18 for the first timeline.

@SD that's weird, expecially because I used the 1st timeline's value to get the equation... RIP

@Kal Yea I figured as much

There's a new absolutely adorable MG in magi reco, waiting for the doppel's translation now. Transformation sequence, magia and doppel

Btw here's the Monogatari girl's doppel's translation:

Õ«â ("Hebi") (Master: Nadeko Sengoku)

The Doppel of spellbinding. Its form is a snake-cut rope. The master of this emotion wants to keep dreaming of happiness, with her unrequited feelings hidden away in her chest. This Doppel takes the form of a massive snake god, created from the long forelocks that its master grew out to prevent her heart from being known. It will fatally curse those who try to intrude upon its master's heart, by turning their own curses back upon them. It attacks by twisting its scale-covered body together like countless ropes to bind its foes. This savage method of offense is also an inverted reflection of its master's desire to tie down and possess the object of her affection.

@Shiro, yeah its already been updated. I put some of the info I got from it up above.

New Doppel's translation

YUERAO (Master: Riko Chiaki)

"The Doppel of thread-reeling. Its form is a moonlit matchmaker. The master of this emotion has yet to admit that this Doppel is still lurking within her heart. This Doppel spreads a thick sheet of ice at its master's feet, and appears within the ice. When it attacks, it can also emerge above the ice by switching places with its master, but this traps its master within the ice in exchange. Above the ice, the Doppel reels in and steals every thread of fate it can find. By collecting a thread that its master once tied together in the past, it seeks to return her situation to how it was before. Nevertheless, severing a joined thread after the fact will only bury those who it united deep under the ice. Each time this Doppel is used, the feelings that its master had already given up on will resurface in her heart."

I feel like reworking False Madoka's and AoC's profiles. Have any quotes you guys would like to see added to their profiles or abilities we may have forgotten about?

Also, I kinda feel that the current statistics for the Magia Record versions of characters are a tad unjustified. While technically Oktavia is considered a weak witch, this is usually done through the general lenses of their stats total (Hence why Homura is considered strong despite her physical shortcomings), so I also have doubts about scaling her to everyone else.

Not to mention we do have a calc for a Magia Record witch (Stacey), which firmly places her at Low 7-B, with other witches that could be calced.

Similarily, I'm not sure how I feel about scaling Witches' AP to their Durability, but that's for another day.

@SD how fast AOC's threads can incap its enemies and absorb it? I forgot how fast it was but iirc AOC just snatched kyoko w/o her noticing that she's beend dragged already, for false madoka, hmmm, comparing to final timeline madoka how different is she excluding mind hax

It seems to be automatic upon touch.

Well False Madoka basically Madoka + Mami, Homura, Sayaka, Kyoko, Wraiths, and a little of AoC.

That would be swell. I've been thinking that we might want some speed calcs too (Given right now we only have 2 MHS calcs, which while consistent, is definitely not as consistent as the AP side of PMMM right now) so I'll read some more side-stories/ rewatching some of the gameplay to see if there is anything there.

101908 eve power
Well, guys... about chapter 9...

Also, apparently Eve will become an entity that will replace the incubators in their function of transforming emotions into energy throughout the Universe. Waiting for translations so I can get a better idea.

Edit: I'd like to suggest put this image in her Doppel portrait when it be released. She's so perfect on this image

U should @RK

@HomuraDidEverythingRight DidNothingRight I see, Imma check if there are any extra details.

The Bear Rumor has Regenerationn (Can auto-repair its walls in a matter of moments) [Not sure what that would count as] and Air Manipulation (Can blow several magical girls away. Can also blow their weapons away quickly).

Still waiting for the rest of the translations, but looking at the images...

I think power modification might make sense for connect, but I'm not sure

Btw here's the translation for Oriko's doppel

"SOTRIA (Master: Oriko Mikuni)

The Doppel of anguish. Its form is a ball. The master of this emotion has made it her mission to change the future that she foresaw. Wind blows, flowers scatter away, and their petals wander astray into another world. As heavy mist envelops all of one's surroundings, the time comes at last. The mist blends together with the wafting petals, the curtain rises on the banquet, and this Doppel begins its dance. When the steps of its dance have reached their highest peak, all enemies vanish like a flower in a storm, and a sacrifice is offered on the ballroom floor."

Still waiting for someone to comment on the doppel I put the other day

So Madoka in the concept movie was trying to hax Homura to death when she was dancing? ovo

Well you'll keep waiting

Yes, that was Madoka's revenge for what Homura did in Rebellion ovo

But she did nothing wrong so Madoka's a meanie

And you're a meanie as well

@Kal its... complicated techically its some kind of tree and a building at the same time. Probably gonna need to re-read the chapter to give more info on that.

Why would Connect be Power Modification? Or are you talking about the Kazumi Magica Connect?

@RK I see, I'll probably add Oriko's Doppel form soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back