• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
okay the first i understand but the second is not wanked. is not good but is not bad actually
It's not supposed to be 9-A there kek, it's actually meant to be 8-C but this file just never got updated to note that.

And 8-C is wank for him, alongside some equipment wank, and P&A wank.

... is it not better to just... ya know... make a Content Revision Thread?
It's better to just yeet the file and remake it because everything is written in a poor way even ignoring that :V

Also like, unless you explicitly volunteer to exhaust his appearances don't really... talk about revisions.

Gotta love the equipment section.

"Sword: Jacques main weapon. I don't know why, but its incredibly strong. It is able to cut steel and stone without problems. In the hands of a master this is an incredibly dangerous weapon."

Is everything wanked there, or is it just the first key?

I will delete the pages, but somebody needs to remove all links to them from other pages.

I'm spoiler tagging this request because it's a major spoiler for the MCU
The Time Keepers need to have their profile deleted. Turns out they were just mere animatronics that don't actually do anything and are not real beings within the verse. All the justifications on the profile came from a propaganda video within the verse.

This never would've been a problem to begin with if someone just waited a little over a month for the show to finish first before attempting to create the profile, but here we are.

The Time Keepers need to have their profile deleted. Turns out they were just mere animatronics that don't actually do anything and are not real beings within the verse. All the justifications on the profile came from a propaganda video within the verse.

This never would've been a problem to begin with if someone just waited a little over a month for the show to finish first before attempting to create the profile, but here we are.
Did the episode already released?

I handled it.

Looking closer at the verse, a lot of the profiles in Spore have poor justifications for... everything, really.

Looking closer at the verse, a lot of the profiles in Spore have poor justifications for... everything, really.
Is somebody willing to investigate if we have to delete them all please?

Back