• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree with Agnaa. My apologies.

However, there is no need to be rude to Tllmbrg because of it.

I want to have all Piggy pages reduced to atoms as I'm the author of all current pages as I don't want such mistakes and failure. The verse after some downgrades occur will be a low tier combat-less verse which aren't allowed.

All pages which need to be deleted 100% percent
  • Willow Wolf
  • Mr. P
  • Pony
  • Zee and Zuzy
  • Piggy
  • Robby
  • Soldiers
  • Zizzy
  • Georgie
The Hosts and Substance 128 can probably stay due to not being as bad and not scaling to the others

I dont think 'mistakes and failure' is a valid reason to delete the page, imo they can stay since there not powerless or lack any feats.

Ican't I feel like your just trying to wank Piggy and is a Site 76 fanboy on offense
Why would some wanker try to get the verse they wank and love reduced to atoms? I would love Site 76 pages however this wiki is a fan of fairness and doesn't like "fan fiction"
Who said author request meant anything here? The second you make a profile here you no longer have any authority on it
I have seen many people delete their profiles out of regret and no longer liking just like what happened to the Papa Smurf profile for example
I know nothing about the game and I can still tlel that's a lie
Well still the main game and merch have no combat in them

A verse needs to:
  • Have no feats above/below tier 10 (wielding guns/swords/etc. to be 9-C doesn't count, but scaling to them does)
  • Have no notable abilities
  • Not be combat oriented (mental combat ala gambling counts)
To be deleted for lack of combat viability. Piggy profiles won't fail this after the downgrade, so the only reason to delete is author request, which I am admittedly sympathetic to.

Stepping in real quick.

Oftentimes author request is used and considered valid when the context supports it- for example, the page could be made infinitely better if they just started from the ground up. Fine, whatever. In this instance I don't believe this to be a scenario where author request alone is permissible, given how many other people have edited it. You may have initially made the page, but others have changed it and it can no longer be considered to be solely yours.

I'm not deleting the pages.

All we did was ask if the verse was ok to be on the wiki because it was a fangame-ish Roblox game based on Granny and Peppa Pig. Get your facts straight, Icant.
You did do so here on this very thread
A verse needs to:
  • Have no feats above/below tier 10 (wielding guns/swords/etc. to be 9-C doesn't count, but scaling to them does)
  • Have no notable abilities
  • Not be combat oriented (mental combat ala gambling counts)
To be deleted for lack of combat viability. Piggy profiles won't fail this after the downgrade, so the only reason to delete is author request, which I am admittedly sympathetic to.
The original game is a puzzle story-driven horror game and many character require weapons to do their listed as 9-C feats so my reasons for deletion do meet two of the three categories
He wants it deleted for a petty reason because of a simple SCP knockoff and I am not letting him delete the verse or pages
How are fairness and our fan fiction guidelines petty?
Stepping in real quick.

Oftentimes author request is used and considered valid when the context supports it- for example, the page could be made infinitely better if they just started from the ground up. Fine, whatever. In this instance I don't believe this to be a scenario where author request alone is permissible, given how many other people have edited it. You may have initially made the page, but others have changed it and it can no longer be considered to be solely yours.

I'm not deleting the pages.
The downgrades have not been added yet

Morshu has two lines and very little relevance, the rating for the weaponry was legitimate but he doesn't really ever use them.

Villagers are a civilization that has notable feats (through the Golems). I don't necessarily disagree with removing AP stuff since they don't use it but what matters is the profile isn't bad as a whole

Also, what exactly is wrong with Morshu being a minor character?
What is indeed wrong about a character with absolutely no relation to combat whose entire powerset is selling weaponry to the protagonist, therefore being completely overshadowed by the latter? Also the justification for the physicals was terrible

I'm not knowledgeable on Minecraft, but I can let people like Saikou decide that. But it appears to be a Civilization profile with more elaborate details than just some random minor character.

The original game is a puzzle story-driven horror game and many character require weapons to do their listed as 9-C feats so my reasons for deletion do meet two of the three categories

Many characters =/= all characters. And the entire verse needs to meet all three of those categories to get deleted, not just some of them meeting two of them. It's fine to stay.

What is indeed wrong about a character with absolutely no relation to combat whose entire powerset is selling weaponry to the protagonist, therefore being completely overshadowed by the latter? Also the justification for the physicals was terrible
Yes, the protagonist has..his...abilities..? I don't see what the point is here. Link doesn't have the same equipment anyways. I'd get it if they were duplicates, but they're not...sooooo...

He comes from a race that, even when reduced to skeletons, can keep up with Link. I'm not completely sure about whether or not I'm right on that though.

My point is that not only he has absolutely no combat showings, and might not even have any experience in using his abilities in combat, but any argument about him having a unique powerset to offset that is also moot

He comes from a race that, when resurrected through a powerful magician's necromancy, is fodder to Link that shouldn't scale due to the site's rules.

I didn't. I just described what I did, stop trying to play victim.

Anyway, its rather obvious that this request was invalid and a waste of time, and has been rejected. I say it is a good idea to leave this here before this thread becomes a shitstorm over Roblox.
I smell impatience
Also, what exactly is wrong with Morshu being a minor character?
I have some Piggy pages that should be deleted for the same reason as Morshu in that they add nothing to the plot and aren't that important: Robby (Also the page references merch) and Soldiers

Many characters =/= all characters. And the entire verse needs to meet all three of those categories to get deleted, not just some of them meeting two of them. It's fine to stay.
I should have put almost everybody but you are correct

He owns all the stuff he can sell, why wouldn't he be able to use it in a fight
Because utilizing them requires a certain amount of skill.

It is ludicrous to say that every RPG vendor can use every single variation of weapon they can sell, when in many games this isn't possible for any character, let alone a featless shopkeeper.

A cashier of a supermarket knows how to use every items they sell? And you need to prove it anyway.
And besides, that is a completely irrelevant npc, you feel like you just want him because he's a meme or something.
And open the door to him allows me to make a profile for every other Zelda shop owner, I wonder what I can pull off from GTA's.

You know what? **** it. I made the profile for fun. I do want him here because he's a meme. Clearly a bunch of other people did, too. There was no harm in the existence of the profile, and if it was inaccurate, someone could have just made a CRT. And no, I'm not putting him on the JBW. He already has a profile there, and the JBW got totally gutted by the purge anyways.
Morshu's weapons aren't even for sale, so they likely belong to him. The only weapon in his shop that is for sale would be his bombs, which don't seem to require much skill to use.

There is harm in stretching unrealistic and unviable standards just so you can get a meme.

You're making the wiki worse for a few laughs. Scaling shopkeepers to the stuff they sell (or have on display) is untenable.

Back