• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude, no. Scaling Legendaries to Players has always been forbidden, you can take a look of our Gen 4 Legendaries if you think "they can catch X Legendary Pokémon in this" is a basis for scaling them to Tier 2 (spoiler: it isn't). Since that takes care of both points 1 and 3, then goes point 2, which is the "cut the ocean" statement, which is uncalcable because we don't even know the ocean, the time frame, or anything that would be neded to calc such feat. And as the cherry on the top, we literally had a thread where we forbade the making of Galar Legendary pages until they get actual feats to scale them to, so unless you have something other this statement and scaling to player, his profile gets deleted for breaking all of the above.
When tf I say Gen 4 trainers are Tier 2? Even Leaf in Let's Go isn't 5-B for planning to catch Mewtwo and only being able to fight the player after you catch him yourself (sadly). There's also the fact that Victor HAS to catch all 4 Regis in Crown Tundra or else you cannot progress through the game or get to the Galarian Star Tournament no matter what, therefore we know for an absolute fact that Victor caught the Regis. There's a difference between not scaling Legendaries due to contradictions and just willful ignorance. That thread was on Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus, who are featless. Calyrex has feats, and by that logic Regidrago and Regieleki shouldn't get pages either despite the fact that we know EXACTLY how strong they are.

In more than one game you are forced to obtain a legendary, but that doesn't mean that any trainer fought after that moment is suddenly legendary-tier for fighting the player.
Regieleki and Regidrago have an actual and reasonable form of scaling for being basically alternative versions of already existing characters, something that the other legendaries don't have.

Edit: Just saw Apies' post, you're right.

Eh so I assume this goes here, I want this and this page nuked, they don't serve their actual purpose since one simply has people with different names in and the other links to a category where again they all have different names

I deleted the Makuta page, tho I'm not sure what's wrong the other two. They are still cataloging articles with a name in common

I deleted the Makuta page, tho I'm not sure what's wrong the other two. They are still cataloging articles with a name in common
Because isn't the reason for this pages for pages that have the same name due to the problem that causes with the searching for them?

Only 1 character linked in Gemini's disambiguation lacks a last name, so that can probably be nuked. But all of the pages linked in Amber's disambiguation have no last name, making them indistinguishable otherwise, so I think that one can stay.

Please elaborate.
Scaling above Deathwing of all characters, unspecified large size, unknown LS(in these cases size is taken into account), range isn't good at all(that isn't physically and with 7-C potency), speed is unknown even though there are several speed feats for characters Galakrond scales to, oh and using Hearthstone titles in the name. And since I'm not about to make a CRT on a character literally nobody uses its either delete it or wait for the eventual big Warcraft CRT to get the(extremely) outdated profiles in better shape.

This.
The issue with this profile is the last two keys, killing fictionalized creators of a comic doesn't equate to 1-A and IIRC crossover scaling in general is wonky so her killing all the characters in the Image multiverse, unless they're stated to be as powerful as their canon selves, should be considered unusable.
The first 3 keys seem fine though, but I think we'd need someone who's read the comic to confirm it

From the Image Comics verse page
Each series takes place in it's own universe independant from each other.
Power-scaling between different Image Comics comicbook titles is generally unreliable.

Basically, with certain exception (such as the various titles directly overseen by Robert Kirkman, or Todd McFarlane, and respectively closely connect to the events of Invincible, or Spawn alone) each of them has a continuity that is only reasonably consistent with itself. The authors are sometimes allowed to use each other's characters, but the stories do not affect or reflect the other sections of Image comicbooks at all.

Erik Larsen, the author of Savage Dragon, once defined them as copy characters that live in the worlds of the other books, but that any potential crossovers simply mean that similar events happened in each world at once.
Sounds like a concrete reason to dismiss those statements.

And the profile isn't very good aside from that. There's a LOT of formatting issues and insufficient justifications, even for the earlier keys.

From the Image Comics verse page

Sounds like a concrete reason to dismiss those statements.

And the profile isn't very good aside from that. There's a LOT of formatting issues and insufficient justifications, even for the earlier keys.
Shall I put the profile into one of my sandboxes, I have infinity of them so I'm not too worried

This.
The issue with this profile is the last two keys, killing fictionalized creators of a comic doesn't equate to 1-A and IIRC crossover scaling in general is wonky so her killing all the characters in the Image multiverse, unless they're stated to be as powerful as their canon selves, should be considered unusable.
The first 3 keys seem fine though, but I think we'd need someone who's read the comic to confirm it
I read the comic a while ago, and I can say that although Gertrude killed the sun, the moon and an immense amount of stars, those celestial bodies are much smaller than the real ones iirc

These profiles:

Category:Tenjou Tenge | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

Are bad. Especially Masataka's.

I don't remember much of the anime and I haven't read the manga, but these profiles need to go or be re-written from scratch from someone more knowledgeable on the series and on how vsbattles works.

Note:
I know I could have deleted them myself, but input from someone familiar with the series would help.

I am personally fine with if you delete the pages.

Ok, then delete the links. I see no mess.
The links link to the source for literally everything on the profile. It has scaling from the games, which are not the same canon. She has equipment from the games, unwarranted 9-A with the BFG when we only know it's higher to an unknown extent, etc. There's just so many issues that it should be deleted. It may be remade in the future, but for now, it has no material to use, and the profile is terrible.

Galakrond was deleted for less, that profile is more of a trainwreck then the Oryx profile that got deleted in the first or second page of this thread

The links link to the source for literally everything on the profile. It has scaling from the games, which are not the same canon. She has equipment from the games, unwarranted 9-A with the BFG when we only know it's higher to an unknown extent, etc. There's just so many issues that it should be deleted. It may be remade in the future, but for now, it has no material to use, and the profile is terrible.
It is the same canon, actually. That's because she used them in the movie, the BFG created explosions that were 9-A in size, and no there aren't.

It is the same canon, actually. That's because she used them in the movie, the BFG created explosions that were 9-A in size, and no there aren't.
Proof that they are the same canon, and there can be multiple renditions of the same thing across different canons(Cough cough, Infinity Gauntlet, cough cough), and said 9-A explosions would have to be calced, and the sources for the entire profile are on a terminated YouTube account.

Back