• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know what? **** it. I made the profile for fun. I do want him here because he's a meme. Clearly a bunch of other people did, too. There was no harm in the existence of the profile, and if it was inaccurate, someone could have just made a CRT. And no, I'm not putting him on the JBW. He already has a profile there, and the JBW got totally gutted by the purge anyways.
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with this. I think the profile should be deleted because it doesn't warrant being on the wiki, I would be the first to welcome the profile if it fit our standards.
Morshu's weapons aren't even for sale, so they likely belong to him. The only weapon in his shop that is for sale would be his bombs, which don't seem to require much skill to use.
Or maybe Link doesn't have the option to buy them because he has his own?

There is harm in stretching unrealistic and unviable standards just so you can get a meme.

You're making the wiki worse for a few laughs. Scaling shopkeepers to the stuff they sell (or have on display) is untenable.
He isn't being scaled to his weapons. He just has them.

As much I hate to see Morshu go. He is featless and had only two lines in a non canon game, characters like that did get deleted in the past.

Characters like Shrek and Phil Matibag get to stay because they are major characters in their franchiases and have feats.

As much I hate to see Morshu go. He is featless and had only two lines in a non canon game, characters like that did get deleted in the past.

Characters like Shrek and Phil Matibag get to stay because they are major characters in their franchiases and have feats.
And don't forget NANOMACHINES SON!

I agree with Agnaa, we really shouldn't be making profiles for shopkeepers; otherwise some random Zelda shopkeepers are High 7-A via selling Bombs and Bombchus. I also disagree with making profiles for the Armory/Vendor shopkeepers from Fire Emblem via selling Meteor Tomes for those same reasons.

What, so he's a featless character with Unknowns everywhere that has weapons that he can't use?

That doesn't belong on the site.
It's literally a NPC that sells stuff, nothing more, everything on the profile was guesswork + he sells weapons so he can and knows how to use them.
Why not making a profile for all 98 Zelda shops for the same reasons.

Would a main supporter of a verse leaving mean that the verse itself on this wiki would have to leave?
Are you seriously that spiteful? Anyway, no, plenty of minor verses have gone on for years without any active supporters (I should know, with how many I've taken under my wing), and Piggy has plenty anyway.

I mean, if you are genuinely this angry over something so insignificant, then idk what to tell you. You seem like you have a hate boner, and just want this verse to cease to exist due to bias rather than facts and shit.

A verse would only get deleted for a lack of active supporters if an issue is noticed with the pages and there's no supporters around to address it.

One of multiple supporters leaving would not get the verse deleted.

Been pushed by what, your verse being fairly treated? Or people pointing out your characters' losses were in fair battles? Look, it's perfectly fine to get upset at this sort of thing, but you're seriously making a fool out of yourself right now. I recommend stepping away from VSBW for the day and take some time to think it over, before you say something you end up regretting.

We don't need to delete verses just because a primary supporter leaves; because someone else could always come and takeover as primary supporter.

It's literally a NPC that sells stuff, nothing more, everything on the profile was guesswork + he sells weapons so he can and knows how to use them.
Why not making a profile for all 98 Zelda shops for the same reasons.
He doesn't sell the weapons, he just owns them.
And I don't think any of the other Zelda shopkeepers have the same reputation Morshu does.

Owning or selling is the same, you're nitpicking, he is still a shop owner, you just can't buy something that the developers put there as decoration.
He is not a secret warrior that holds a couple of weapons for personal use and spends time selling other stuff because he likes so.
And he is still a non-relevant npc that does nothing if not selling stuff and everything on the profile was just assumptions based on your opinion.
Beedle is the most famous shop owner in Zelda, and he appears in many games, where he has full dialogues, sub-quests and more and he still isn't worthy to have a profile.
Malo is also well-known and sells the invulnerability armor, and other shop owners have names and are characters just like Morshu, but that doesn't mean they deserve a profile.

Owning or selling is the same, you're nitpicking, he is still a shop owner, you just can't buy something that the developers put there as decoration.
He is not a secret warrior that holds a couple of weapons for personal use and spends time selling other stuff because he likes so.
And he is still a non-relevant npc that does nothing if not selling stuff and everything on the profile was just assumptions based on your opinion.
Beedle is the most famous shop owner in Zelda, and he appears in many games, where he has full dialogues, sub-quests and more and he still isn't worthy og a profile.
Malo is also well-known and sells the invulnerability armor, and other shop owners have names and are characters just like Morshu, but that doesn't make them worthy of a profile.
can i like this ten more times?

I never said he's secretly a warrior because he has weapons, that's like someone saying they're secretly in the military because the
Beedle sounds like he's worthy of a profile, idk what you're talking about. Either way, though, none of those guys are as infamous as Morshu

They are all more relevant in the series of him, a not-relevant npc in a tertiary (to be gentle) non-canon game widely recognized to be bad, you even admitted (twice) that you want the profile just out of him being a meme and you made up all excuses possible to fill the profile and you're still doing it despite what everyone else said, and it will not come back anyway since he doesn't match the very basic rules.

And the wiki isn't your playground, tbh, there are rules to follow as everyone does, there are other places where to put meme profiles.

There aren't any actual rules that actually go against making profiles for characters like Morshu though
there are rules against making pages for 100% featless individuals, which this seems to be a case of. This thread isn't about the JBW management and there are threads for that. At the moment it seems your page is formally rejected (an outcome I agree with, for the record).

The last one page and a half have been (almost) entirely dedicated to explain why he doesn't meet the requirements to exist.

Back