• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that time would have been better spend rereading what we've been telling you since I don't think you've been paying much attention to it

i read through the editing rules and there is nothing against morshu there
"Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes pages that would strictly be written as a joke, and as such more suitably belong in the Joke Battles wiki. Although we do feature some franchises with mature content, those that are primarily focused on, or are only composed of, excessive levels of sexual content will not be featured here, and the pages have to be kept clean, without erotic images. For further information, please read our Acceptable content rating scale."

Completely unrelated to the above. Thoughts on deleting "Monster Girl Quest!" given that it pretty explicitly breaks our Acceptable Content Rating Scale?

CW for the below: mentions of rape.

"The story of being reverse-molested by sexy inhuman vixens! Sweet monster girls seduce and pleasure you! Lose and you will be raped! You are the hero, a young boy. Battle sexually with diverse characters in a world of humans and creatures. All the creatures are sexy girls of some species or another! Find them all! It’s an epic quest. Will your dirty dreams come true?"

It's literally the entire purpose of the game to indulge in sex scenes, even if this often means "losing" by normal RPG standards. I've been told a good number of our verses could be axed for this, though I've not heard much in terms of which verses do this (only vague finger pointing at VNs and LNs). This verse is literally made to be ****. **** with a plot, perhaps, and maybe **** with the option to avoid the **** entirely- and yet the **** exists nonetheless and is the primary goal of the game.

So, thoughts?

Completely unrelated to the above. Thoughts on deleting "Monster Girl Quest!" given that it pretty explicitly breaks our Acceptable Content Rating Scale?

CW for the below: mentions of rape.

"The story of being reverse-molested by sexy inhuman vixens! Sweet monster girls seduce and pleasure you! Lose and you will be raped! You are the hero, a young boy. Battle sexually with diverse characters in a world of humans and creatures. All the creatures are sexy girls of some species or another! Find them all! It’s an epic quest. Will your dirty dreams come true?"

It's literally the entire purpose of the game to indulge in sex scenes, even if this often means "losing" by normal RPG standards. I've been told a good number of our verses could be axed for this, though I've not heard much in terms of which verses do this (only vague finger pointing at VNs and LNs). This verse is literally made to be ****. **** with a plot, perhaps, and maybe **** with the option to avoid the **** entirely- and yet the **** exists nonetheless and is the primary goal of the game.

So, thoughts?[/SPOILER]
Rape is far too much of a sensitive subject for this wiki i believe, so I agree with the deletion

I agree with Bambu on this one, you can also add in that some of the characters have some VERY questionable designs (Example: One of the characters literally looks like a very certain private female part)

Wait, why do we have Redo Of A Healer if that’s not allowed?
couldn't tell you, if it needs axed let's do so, but let's axe this first, given the discussion has started.

Riki is right, though. @Saikou_The_Lewd_King I assume you've had this talk before, but couldja do me a favor and tell me exactly why MGQ shouldn't be deleted?

Is it time already for the yearly attempt at deleting MGQ?
it is always time to remove the corruption. that said I never took part in such attempts, and would like to know why this, which again, breaks our rules, is still around. my vote says we take it out back and send it off the way of old yeller.

it is always time to remove the corruption. that said I never took part in such attempts, and would like to know why this, which again, breaks our rules, is still around. my vote says we take it out back and send it off the way of old yeller.
actually we're sending it to Narnia

Wait, why do we have Redo Of A Healer if that’s not allowed?
Does that verse have explicit scenes or smth like MGQ? Because this verse has a ton, and I mean a ton of r*pey scenes and shit. Hell, iirc most scenes are basically those kinds of scenes.

Although, if it does get deleted, we will no longer be able to witness a Hentai character defeating Sonic, and all of DBH. Which is a shame, tbh.

Last edited:
Does that verse have explicit scenes or smth like MGQ? Because this verse has a ton, and I mean a ton of r*pey scenes and shit. Hell, iirc most scenes are basically those kinds of scenes.

Although, if it does get deleted, we will no longer be able to witness a Hentai character defeating Sonic, and all of DBH. Which is a shame, tbh.
It has on-screen revenge rape. Multiple scenes, pretty consistent. The MC gets raped by a dude and a woman, and then he turns back time and tortures/rapes the woman.

Wait I actually think I read the manga version of it before.

Regardless, I'm not sure if that warrants a complete deletion, because MGQ at its core is a **** game, it's centered around **** and *****. Like legit, they need your ***** to get more powerful.

Redo seems like a revenge story rather than just straight up ****. I don't think its centered around it, at least, I don't think so. But if you guys think it should get deleted, then go for it.

So, do we all support MGQ! and Redo of Healer verses being removed from the wiki, then? Or just MGQ!?

It’s not a MASSIVE part, but it’s very notable. I’m neutral about it getting deleted, I have no care for the verse. I’d rather just let other people decide.

So, do we all support MGQ! and Redo of Healer verses being removed from the wiki, then? Or just MGQ!?
for now let's wait, of course, for Saikou, though Zach's words for once actually do have impact. Redo of Healer seems to have complexities to it, though, whereas MGQ does not.

@DaReaperMan you'd be surprised how far **** can get both in fiction and IRL.
Anyways I also am in agreement with MGQ being possibly deleted, I know the game is suppose to have a story and character development but it's basically hardcore ****

@DaReaperMan you'd be surprised how far **** can get both in fiction and IRL.
Anyways I also am in agreement with MGQ being possibly deleted, I know the game is suppose to have a story and character development but it's basically hardcore ****
I know, but that verse being on this wiki is unacceptable. I've been on the internet long enough to know that it is ****** up.

As said, Redo is a terrible show, but this isn’t the thread for that.

Let’s stay on-topic, that being, on MGQ’s deletion.

MGQ was discussed extensively when the Acceptable Content Scale was being devised, and in the course of those discussions it was agreed to stay.

It's pretty funny to meme about "Even Zach wants this one banned!" but Zach fervently wanting MGQ deleted isn't new.

I find it pretty disappointing any time people incessantly argue for a verse being deleted, seemingly hoping that this time, despite their arguments being the exact same, people will look the other way and let it be deleted.

If you want to find out why it was allowed to stay, read the dozen threads we've already had on this topic which have led to it sticking around.

EDIT: This thread is the one where it was discussed at length, and the concept of the Acceptable Content Scale was formed. It was placed somewhere around a 3 to 4 but was considered okay.

Back