• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's also true, we may open it in the staff forum, but I'm not sure if this is the right period.
Let's see what Ant thinks about it.

Well, we have several other unfinished wiki policy revisions going on right now, but we can at least start to discuss the issue in private.

My problem is more that Vader's profile attempts to scale him to Algol while none of the other characters can scale from their endings

That's because the other characters exist within the SC main canon, where they didn't beat Algol, while Vader exists only in his alternate story.
Anyway, this things may need his own separate thread, even though the general issue is currently being discussed, as Ant said.

Do NOT delete that profile, it's a long-existing one. I will rollback the edits now. Please be more careful about this in the future, don't recommend vandalized pages for deletion.

EDIT: I manually edited it back, it's fixed now. Here's the editor's message wall if anyone feels the need to warn them.

Is it fine if I delete the following page as we talked about earlier?

It is just the Injustice version of Superman who is stronger than usual via an obscure crossover, so it breaks our Canon rules in this area.

As far as I understand, it is not canon to regular Injustice Superman, and even so, it would break our Crossovers scaling rules.

Well, I do not think that it has ever been referenced in the regular Injustice storyline.

Is this storyline even referenced anywhere in the regular Injustice comicbook or the games? If not, it can not be considered as canon, and even if it was, it would still be a crossover, which are categorically unreliable due to rescaling all of the involved characters to fit with each other during matchups.

I would appreciate if I could delete this awful page please. I am tired to the point of almost falling over, and do not have the energy to argue.

The profile simply went against our standards, and I did not have the energy to argue pointlessly about it. That is all.

Anyway, I have discovered another page that is simply the DC Comics incarnation with higher statistics in a crossover:

In addition, these are composite pages that should also be removed or split up:

These pages contain statistics from a crossover, and something called Hee-Hee-Man. The statistics in question should be removed as well.

I deleted it. Thank you for keeping an eye out.

I would appreciate some input about my earlier suggestions as well.

I would still appreciate help with those He-Man pages.

I mean, the crossover page and the composites should simply be deleted. The ones that have stats from He-He-Man or however you spell should be handled on a CRT since those keys can just be removed in case that isn't proved to be canon.

I mean do I need to explain.

He is entirely a mystery, his existence is incredibly vague. He may or may not even exist seemingly and only seems to be found in eater eggs. I fail to see how he can even be properly indexed when nothing about him is solid.

We don’t even know if the image used is him though, it’s just a random dude you find in a Room when your FUN Value’s some arbitrary number like 69.

The subtitle for the image covers that:
The being most commonly believed to be Gaster
The profile is fine.

Right so
Death (Harry Potter)

Why does this page exist?

The actual summation even notes that this character may or may not actually exist and that the Brothers created the Hallows and not itself

This also ingores the infamous theory that Death is actually meant to be a reference to Dumbledore, with the three brothers being stand ins for Harry Voldemort and Snape which JK herself has approved of

So here we have a character that

• May not actually exist
  • Their best feat is also accredited to someone else by certain people
  • Is only referenced in the context of a Fable for exposition
There's no reason to keep Death and it doesn't help the majority of stats are completely unjustified

Last edited:

I believe Marvel made the crossover canon, and the profile's unreliable by making something that isn't 2-C be 2-C, giving no evidence to the Low 2-C feat and using flight speed for his overall speed.

Back