• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems fine to me, the disclaimers are there for a reason, and various plausible interpretations are mentioned on the profile.

Ngl, but that phrase seems more a way to justify using headacanons, since what are used for the majority of the profile are headcanons based on fan interpretations than confirmed stuff.

Right so
Death (Harry Potter)

Why does this page exist?

The actual summation even notes that this character may or may not actually exist and that the Brothers created the Hallows and not itself

This also ingores the infamous theory that Death is actually meant to be a reference to Dumbledore, with the three brothers being stand ins for Harry Voldemort and Snape which JK herself has approved of

So here we have a character that

• May not actually exist
  • Their best feat is also accredited to someone else by certain people
  • Is only referenced in the context of a Fable for exposition
There's no reason to keep Death and it doesn't help the majority of stats are completely unjustified
I deleted the page.

I believe Marvel made the crossover canon, and the profile's unreliable by making something that isn't 2-C be 2-C, giving no evidence to the Low 2-C feat and using flight speed for his overall speed.
I am fine with if we delete this as well.

What do the rest of you think?

I mean, the crossover page and the composites should simply be deleted. The ones that have stats from He-He-Man or however you spell should be handled on a CRT since those keys can just be removed in case that isn't proved to be canon.
Hee-Hee-Man seems to be a noncanon YouTube parody series, so those statistics can probably be safely removed.

Anyway, thank you for the reply. I will delete the pages in question.

Last edited:
As I said, I'd want to remove W. D. Gaster

I mean, all the profile screams "Is unknown how much he can affect the reality" and even the note at the start admits that uses almost just fan interpreatations, meaning that is based entirely on almost just headcanons. So, I don't think that a profile based on just interpretations and says that Gaster can't affect the reality because lack of feats and concrete statements should be here.

I mean, all the profile screams "Is unknown how much he can affect the reality" and even the note at the start admits that uses almost just fan interpreatations, meaning that is based entirely on almost just headcanons. So, I don't think that a profile based on just interpretations and says that Gaster can't affect the reality because lack of feats and concrete statements should be here.
I personally do not mind, but we should ask a few people knowledgeable about Undertale to come here.

@Saikou_The_Lewd_King @The_real_cal_howard @Eficiente @Starter_Pack @Crabwhale

What do you think?

I am fine with if we delete this as well.

What do the rest of you think?
I think it might stay, since he is somewhat important for Fortnite and, even if the crossover is canon, he might be the version of Galactus from the universe assigned to Fortnite in the Marvel multiverse.
My problem is why is he low 2-C for trying to absorb something that would cause the reality to collapse, especially if he didn't succeed in absorbing it? And "being a threat for all reality" isn't enough for 2-C whatsoever

Last edited:

For many characters it's unknown how much they can affect reality, and that's fine. He still has definable and known abilities coming from the scarce bits of conversation we have about him.

I'd also like to point out that you said "almost just fan interpretations" and "almost just headcanons". Everything on every profile is a fan interpretation, but this stays pretty close to the text, and points out parts that are less certain (whether that sprite is Gaster, what WD stands for, etc.) And again, there isn't headcanon inserted, there are some feats that we don't know the exact nature of (whether Goner Kid is a possessed Monster Kid or a near-duplicate), and for cases like those the uncertainty of the feat is clarified.

There's nothing here that goes against what we do on other profiles or the site, or that makes it unable to be indexed. It should stay.

Okay. It seems like Gaster and probably Galactus should stay then, but that Galactus' statistics are exaggerated.

that Galactus' statistics are exaggerated
I've an idea:

"At least City Block level (Is superior to Thanos), up to Mountain level via Size Manipulation, Low Multiverse level via Environmental Destruction (Caused a full reality collapse by absorbing the energy of the Zero Point across all the Fortnite verse, which is shown to have multiple timelines. Was also manipulating the energy within the In-Between)

As the creator of the Galactus page I'll try and explain anything that's brought up.

His Low 2-C rating comes from him causing a "Full Reality Collapse" in the event, resulting in a similar feat to the Black Hole event, as seen here. The universe around him began to distort incredibly similarly to the Black Hole Event, implying a similar feat occurred as it was the Zero Point that also caused the Black Hole.

When I created the profile I was going to do a calc for his attack speed via size, I have a size for him currently but am still working on the speed he moves at, but once I have completed this calc I will add it to the profile immediately.

The 2-C rating comes from Thor stating that Galactus would become a threat to all of existence if he succeeded, in which Fortnite has blatantly been shown to be a multiverse. But I get that this is just a statement, so I'm fine if this gets removed, I left it as a possibly anyway to acknowledge that it is possible that it may not be the case.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with W.D Gaster being deleted. It's like doing a profile for the ghost girl hexmaniac in Pokemon at this point.
I don't understand this comparison or why making a profile for a Hexmaniac would be bad.

His Low 2-C rating comes from him causing a "Full Reality Collapse" in the event, resulting in a similar feat to the Black Hole event, as seen here. The universe around him began to distort incredibly similarly to the Black Hole Event, implying a similar feat occurred as it was the Zero Point that also caused the Black Hole.
But didn't Galactus do that by absorbing the point zero thing? From what I get that it's like what stabilizes reality, and Galactus trying to absorb it is what threatens the universe. If he succeeded in absorbing it, then he may even had the equivalent power. Also, threatening all reality might be because he will eat every other Zero Point.

The abilities Gaster has are far from being non-notable. Omnipresence, Spatial Manip, Non-Corporeality, Technology Manip, Possession/Creation. These alone are way more than enough to merit a profile.

Not having many showings or knowledge on how they'd act in a battle don't disqualify characters. We have characters who only have a single statement said about them, and we have many characters for which we don't have showings on how their abilities would work in a battle, which is fine as we're an indexing site.

I get that these things make the profile abnormal, but from the stuff I've seen it's far from any line that could cause it to get removed.

I don't know about Hexmaniacs outside of seeing their sprites in a few Pokemon games, but I'd expect them to be as valid as other trainer profiles, having the small benefit of having telekinesis as well.

No. The Black Hole Event in which the Zero Point collapsed the first time is what attracted him altogether, The Zero Point has not been shown to be what's keeping reality together, Galactus almost destroyed it, which caused the full reality collapse, it was his doing that caused the collapse of Reality. We see him in the In-Between still absorbing energy from the Zero Point essentially unfazed by the collapse not long after it happens.

The Multiverse thing likely isn't the case, it is implied at times that there's only one Zero Point, hence why "The Seven" came from different universes to destroy it in the black hole event, Galactus came from his universe to try and absorb it. It seems that there's only one of them.

The abilities Gaster has are far from being non-notable. Omnipresence, Spatial Manip, Non-Corporeality, Technology Manip, Possession/Creation. These alone are way more than enough to merit a profile.
All of them being headcanons or very vague info
Not having many showings or knowledge on how they'd act in a battle don't disqualify characters. We have characters who only have a single statement said about them, and we have many characters for which we don't have showings on how their abilities would work in a battle, which is fine as we're an indexing site.
Gravity Fall's Axolot was deleted for this
I don't know about Hexmaniacs outside of seeing their sprites in a few Pokemon games, but I'd expect them to be as valid as other trainer profiles, having the small benefit of having telekinesis as well.
I'm talking about the specific ghost in XY which has lots of theory about her. Hexmaniac in themselves are fine (there's even one with a possible Low 2-C feat, albeit non-canon).

Ok, I guess that correct the low 2-C. But is it allowed to scaling AP from absorption? Because if I got it right, Galactus is destroying the Zero Point by absorbing it and causing the collapse. Couldn't it be a side effect of the absorption? Sorry for all the questions.

Absorption scaling is only not allowed if you're trying to say someone scales to the energy they absorbed afaik.
Galactus is scaling to an actual destruction feat that he performed, not the energy he's absorbing.

I guess it's correct then, but I'm not the most suited person to give the final judgement.

All of them being headcanons or very vague info

?????

They're not tho. They're based off of statements that characters make and feats that happen in the verse.

Gravity Fall's Axolot was deleted for this

I'm not familiar with that case. But here's some other cases:
I'm talking about the specific ghost in XY which has lots of theory about her. Hexmaniac in themselves are fine.

Well like I said, idk about that case, all I have are a few tiny statements from you on it.

Idk if Gaster should be deleted but disagree with this much about the profile
  • His Omnipresence is wrong, being shattered across time and space=/=having being expanded across all of space and all of time as in from its beginning to end (as opposed to the current time), but having been shattered into tiny parts in specific parts on time and space. The guy saying that even had a piece of Gaster.
  • Why does he have Acausality??
  • Why does he have Nonexistent Physiology? He "doesn't exist", yes, and so Timmy Turner here doesn't exist like he states, that doesn't mean he gets the power. What Gaster has isn't more than Non-Corporeality.
  • The Possible Possession fails to give him the other power it claims he could have used or recognize how the follower may be its own character. It kinda looks like the hax was there to show Gaster being powerful in debates.
  • The Possibly Void Manipulation is so speculative it doesn't remotely deserve to be there.
  • The 2° and 3° sentences in his AP are pure headcanon, the 4° are game mechanics, we do know "if it is actually applicable", the profile's dishonest about it and I have no idea why it has things other profiles would never have.
Rethinking again this thing sucks and should be deleted.

Extra note: I made the Galactus speed calc so the Massively FTL+ will be changed to an appropriate rating once it's accepted.

Idk if Gaster should be deleted but disagree with this much about the profile
  • His Omnipresence is wrong, being shattered across time and space=/=having being expanded across all of space and all of time as in from its beginning to end (as opposed to the current time), but having been shattered into tiny parts in specific parts on time and space. The guy saying that even had a piece of Gaster.
  • Why does he have Acausality??
  • Why does he have Nonexistent Physiology? He "doesn't exist", yes, and so Timmy Turner here doesn't exist like he states, that doesn't mean he gets the power. What Gaster has isn't more than Non-Corporeality.
  • The Possible Possession fails to give him the other power it claims he could have used or recognize how the follower may be its own character. It kinda looks like the hax was there to show Gaster being powerful in debates.
  • The Possibly Void Manipulation is so speculative it doesn't remotely deserve to be there.
  • The 2° and 3° sentences in his AP are pure headcanon, the 4° are game mechanics, we do know "if it is actually applicable", the profile's dishonest about it and I have no idea why it has things other profiles would never have.
Rethinking again this thing sucks and should be deleted.
Well, we definitely should delete it

I have a question about the Galactus situation...

Should his Striking Strength be downgraded, I realized in the speed calc that KE was actually applicable to the feat, as it was visibly shown to do damage and was intended as an attack. This KE reached High 7-A. While we're on the subject of his stats, I think noting the High 7-A feat should be fair for his Striking Strength since he really has no other major feat for physical attacks and we have little reason to assume his Striking Strength scales to his AP.

I suppose that the consensus is leaning towards deleting Gaster then.

Agnaa, what do you think of Eficiente's points?

What should be done about Galactus? I am fine applying whatever seems necessary.

I will be adding links to his Zero Point feat.
Anything on the Speed calc will be added as soon as it's accepted. Should I downgrade his Striking Strength to Large Mountain level once it's accepted?
Should the 2-C rating stay?

Gaster is basically a situation just a bit better than the Gentle Pull in that we do know it's a character in the setting, but not much better enought. Most abilities are too vague/questionable, and even if we removed those, the profile would be left too barebones (accuracy-wise) to remain if you ask me, so I support its deletion as well.

The Gentle Pull is legit just the power of love talked in a poetic way, "a bit better" is an undeserved encouragement to whoever thinks that can have a profile, whereas Gaster is a character.

I have adjusted the Galactus page giving links to his Low 2-C feat, mentioned MFTL+ is only flight speed, and have cleaned up the page slightly. I will be applying the Speed and KE calc when it is accepted, are there any other complaints about the profile?

Back