• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just like i said in my previous post, i've talked to some other users on Discord and we've came up with the final batch of Bleach profiles that need to be deleted.

Tessai Tsukabishi, Chōjirō Sasakibe, Marechiyo Omaeda, Yachiru Kusajishi, Yylfordt Granz, Ggio Vega, Moe Shishigawara, Fishbone D

These profiles all have the same problems as the previous ones I've posted, they're just bad profiles with no scans/sources for anything claimed (Discounting the Physiology Stuff) on the profiles and since neither me nor everyone else who's helping me to revise the verse wants to work on these pages or even have them on the wiki i believe the best course of action is to just delete them outright.

Also can someone remove Hikifune Kirio and Robert Accutrone off of the verse page? they don't even have profiles and no one is interested in creating profiles for them so they just sit there, making the verse page look worse than it should be.
Done, also removed any red links on pages that were caused by their deletion.

Only supporter has last been active 2 years ago and the only scan on the pages is a private YouTube video

Only supporter has been last active last year, and otherwise the verse doesn't have a calc for tier 8 physicals or scans in general and seems to have circular scaling

No supporters and outside one rating for one page it all relies on none calced feats without scans for anything

Also no supporters, and while it has calcs they are Naruto Forum ones and the speed calc uses the strength of shockwaves to get speed which we just don't do

Doesn't even have profiles

No supporters, mountain rating comes from splitting a mountain, no scans and in general pages don't seem that good

No supporters, 9-B rating is pulled out of nowhere and no scans

So yah can I nuke all of this?

Only supporter has last been active 2 years ago and the only scan on the pages is a private YouTube video
Was thinking I might try to revise this someday, it's a notable-ish game verse and it shouldn't be too hard since the game is like 40 min

Is it fine if Tllmbrg deletes his other listed unreliable pages then?

Last edited:
They can probably be deleted as well. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

None of these follow properly the Standard Team Profiles Format, not to mention most of these are better stated as organization and better suited for a modified Civilization format

None of these follow properly the Standard Team Profiles Format, not to mention most of these are better stated as organization and better suited for a modified Civilization format
@RoTt35

I have nothing to do with the ASOIAF profiles, @Hakim is the one who does them, I only do Game of Thrones ones
@Hakim

Are you willing to handle it please?
I'm willing to do so, but I need to find their feats first especially considering that they have considerable numbers of feats and haxes, such as Jackie Chan uses everything in battlefield to fight and I may list them all. In a word, it takes time. The references for quote added by me in their profiles are just the first step of revision.

He seems to appear in the 2004 Punisher movie so

Yeah he was like, the main antagonist in that iirc
I don't think he was the main villain (iirc that was Howard Saint), but he was certainly one of the villains, and he got a brutal beating.

Last edited:
So, I've been told that some profiles deleted here which had supporters weren't asked if they are willing to fix them before deletion was enacted. I know most of the talk is done here if a profile is to be deleted for having bad statistics, no scans or references, blogs or calcs...but I think first the supporter(s) should be pinged and asked on their wall if they will fix the profiles...and likely 2-3 days period to let them respond before any action is taken on deletion - this should be a standard. If there are no supporters then look at History and see who created the profile...or who edited it a lot and maybe they are knowledgeable. Of course, if no active supporter or the like can be found, delete it without the waiting period. This is not applicable to troll or absurd profiles like what I deleted a few days ago (Tier 0 profile based on a Reddit short story with pictures from Hollow Knight).

Basically, tag and send a message on the wall of the supporter/creator of the profile(s) and wait 2-3 days before an action is taken.

So, I've been told that some profiles deleted here which had supporters weren't asked if they are willing to fix them before deletion was enacted. I know most of the talk is done here if a profile is to be deleted for having bad statistics, no scans or references, blogs or calcs...but I think first the supporter(s) should be pinged and asked on their wall if they will fix the profiles...and likely 2-3 days period to let them respond before any action is taken on deletion - this should be a standard. If there are no supporters then look at History and see who created the profile...or who edited it a lot and maybe they are knowledgeable. Of course, if no active supporter or the like can be found, delete it without the waiting period. This is not applicable to troll or absurd profiles like what I deleted a few days ago (Tier 0 profile based on a Reddit short story with pictures from Hollow Knight).

Basically, tag and send a message on the wall of the supporter/creator of the profile(s) and wait 2-3 days before an action is taken.
I agree with this.

Everybody here, please keep this in mind.

honestly i feel it should be a rule to tag people about the profiles they made, unless they're inactive

That may be impractical if the pages are very outdated and badly crafted, but it should definitely be heavily encouraged.

Should we mention it in the first post of this thread?

Yes, something like "Before the deletion of a page or verse, the creators of the page or, failing that, other, active supporters of it, should be tagged in this thread to ask their opinion."

I think it works out fine, getting others page deleted without their knowledge could cause something heated unless they're inactive

Back