• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This has been getting on my nerves for a decent while, but Squid Game as the current batch of files is, needs to be deleted.

Not ONLY are all of these extremely unnotable characters with no extraordinary stats, they mostly don't even fight, not enough to even be considered action. The only things in Squid Game capable of getting files MAYBE, are the traps, and that as location files. Nothing else adds anything from a Vs. Debating sense.

This has been getting on my nerves for a decent while, but Squid Game as the current batch of files is, needs to be deleted.

Not ONLY are all of these extremely unnotable characters with no extraordinary stats, they mostly don't even fight, not enough to even be considered action. The only things in Squid Game capable of getting files MAYBE, are the traps, and that as location files. Nothing else adds anything from a Vs. Debating sense.
That seems like a fair evaluation to me.

@DarkDragonMedeus What do you think? As you're on the verse page as a supporter.

I strongly disagree.

We cannot delete a verse solely because "It has no hax or no superhuman feats." Otherwise, why do we even index 10-B characters in the first place? Another reason, Breaking Bad is another example of a very popular verse that is extremely unextraordinary Vs debating wise. Or heck, even the GTA profiles are like that. Actually courtroom verses and gambling verses are still considered debating, so I don't see why a organized survival of the fittest game type of verse wouldn't be allowed. It's very much inspired by a genre otherwise popular in Japan that plenty of video games follow and it's also similar to the Zero Escape franchise. Heck, even in the first episode, the main protagonist is scene fighting against a group of Loan Sharks and is later slapped multiple times by a well dressed salesman. Then there's literally a Midnight Brawl in the 4th episode with 47 casualties. The Tug of War game also technically counts as a fight scene since they're pulling the other team to their doom. And the final game is basically a game of real life mortal kombat. That, and there is plenty of infiltration fight scenes with Hyang Jun-Ho killing various Squid Game guards with his bare hands.

There are some things that need fixing, the Front Man is clearly downplayed and should be 9-C and the Squid Game Guard don't really need three keys. And not only that, they really should have variable tiers with most of them landing in 10-A. It also clearly has obvious Peak Humans such as Jang Deok-Su and Hyang Jun-Ho. Front Man is considerably someone who's even more physically fit based on background information from Jun-Ho and was a former police officer.

Bottom line, we cannot delete every single verse that lacks superhuman feats and there are other ways to consider a verse debate heavy rather than just pure hand to hand combat or shooting energy blasts with their hands. But Squid Game does still have the former at least. And other issues can be handled in separate threads.

Last edited:
I feel like Walter is not a good example

Comparing his page to the Squid Game ones you can see he has far more abilities, feats and so on then the Squid Game ones
(Also GTA people aren’t even 10-B, they’re 9-B so they’re an irrelevant example)

Plus they aren’t even being deleted purely for being 10-B pages, they’re being deleted due to being 10-B pages from none action show that have nothing else going for them (And mind you the pages aren’t even that good with Seong’s just saying he has weapon mastery of knives without any evidence)

Gambling verse characters offer a unique type of matches and tend to have relevant intelligence feats, this guys don’t seem to have that much
Sure there’s violence in the show, but none of the feats there are really impressive at all as far as I can tell

Even Walter White's abilities are mostly simple abilities. He's a genius drug creator sure, he can drive cars sure, and he has social influencing sure. Again, they do have more abilities worth adding too. Not as much as Walter White, but even so.

Also, that is still borderline false information. Squid Game does have action in it; crime dramas are action too as are Mystery dramas. Besides, his "Knife Mastery" comes from the final episode, such as when he used his hand to block a knife from stabbing his neck and then pulling that knife out to use it on Cho Sang-Woo. Heck, it's easy to pull up a Youtube video where certain scenes were talked about. Besides, a lot of Squid Game characters should have social influencing and Cho Sang-Woo is arguably a genius too. Jang Deok-Su's profile is actually pretty well established compared to the others. And I already acknowledged Front Man's profile being bare bones but it's actually easier to fix.

The only 9-B GTA characters were from Bully iirc. Otherwise most of them were 9-C and I heard there were disagreements against certain 9-B feats for other games.

And again, feats not being that impressive and having no superhuman feats is not a good reason to nuke it. It has peakhumans though on par with various martial arts film verses. And the Marbles game is similar to how gambling verses work. There are people who were smart enough to calculate probability in Glass Stepping Stones. But the final game Squid Game alone is more than enough to call it a real fight scene.

Also, this was the post in its defense from back when

Last edited:
Otherwise, why do we even index 10-B characters in the first place?
Because if they don’t have stats they must have SOMETHING worth listing, either P&A or non-AP stats, anything. Squid Game characters don’t

You’re using whataboutisms to make your case, which, even ignoring most of the examples brought up are inapplicable, you presume I agree with.

The only 9-B GTA characters were from Bully iirc. Otherwise most of them were 9-C and I heard there were disagreements against certain 9-B feats for other games.
They’re listed 9-B regardless, so you’re wrong
And again, feats not being that impressive and having no superhuman feats is not a good reason to nuke it. It has peakhumans though on par with various martial arts film verses. And the Marbles game is similar to how gambling verses work. There are people who were smart enough to calculate probability in Glass Stepping Stones. But the final game Squid Game alone is more than enough to call it a real fight scene.
You can keep the 9-Cs, no issue with that from me, but 10-Bs gotta go.

Also the poker files are for characters that got Extraordinary Genius off of a card game, so no they’re superhuman, AND this is ignoring greater context imo that they were mostly around for the same reason Barney is on the wiki, campaigning by a well-loved staff member to include them.

You can LITERALLY add anyone on the wiki from this line of thought DDM, it’s frankly ridiculous.

When the ONLY thing stopping me from listing my nan on this site is “she’s real”, that’s just daft imo.

We do list some characters based on intellect, they don't need to be superhumanly intelligent as long as they're really smart, now if the Squid Gamers do count as that, the profiles don't really do a great job at showing that but given the concept of the show I can believe it, 9-C guy should at the very least be kept since he does have notable combat feats.

So yeah good int feats are enough for a profile, question is if these guys' is notable enough.

Because if they don’t have stats they must have SOMETHING worth listing, either P&A or non-AP stats, anything. Squid Game characters don’t

You’re using whataboutisms to make your case, which, even ignoring most of the examples brought up are inapplicable, you presume I agree with.
Using a point to avoid double standards isn't a whataboutism. Furthermore, there are more abilities to add to profiles. I can give examples of Seong Gi-Hun right now. How do you explain this not being some form of martial arts. Or better yet, this. I could do screen shots though. Gi-Hun will have skilled knife user, martial arts, social influencing via Episode 6, ect. And possibly his information about having experience with car/motor parts not sure would that would be. But that's at least three abilities right there. Cho Sang Woo should also have knife expert, stealth mastery, and martial arts when I make a thread tomorrow during the day.
Moving on until Eliminator Venom or Hell Beast decides to revise it. Think it was the former. Just don't quite many any further till then and I won't bring it up.

Also the poker files are for characters that got Extraordinary Genius off of a card game, so no they’re superhuman, AND this is ignoring greater context imo that they were mostly around for the same reason Barney is on the wiki, campaigning by a well-loved staff member to include them.

You can LITERALLY add anyone on the wiki from this line of thought DDM, it’s frankly ridiculous.

When the ONLY thing stopping me from listing my nan on this site is “she’s real”, that’s just daft imo.
There is more than one ability to add to the P&A section, perhaps they won't be simply 10-B anymore considering other possible feats.

Also, you literally said "Entire Batch" while you didn't seem to notice the 9-C profile. Also, Barney I take other issues with. He has multiple powers and abilities sure, but he never fights period. He just plays with little kids. He has much less reason to be on the wiki the Squid Game profiles.

Strawman. We don't allow Chick Flick Sitcoms that aren't wacky or cartoonish in nature. Such as the various Nickelodeon Disney Channel ones have some that are fine. Squid Game is not a Romantic Comedy nor is it a Sitcom. It's a Crime Drama and a Mystery Drama and they have enough to be considered Action shows.

Squid game has enough fight scenes and mind games to be considered a fighting oriented verse that is suitable for debating. Even 10-C characters with fight scenes are suitable for indexing.

Last edited:
Using a point to avoid double standards isn't a whataboutism. Furthermore, there are more abilities to add to profiles. I can give examples of Seong Gi-Hun right now. How do you explain this not being some form of martial arts. Or better yet, this. (Someone should
How is throwing sand into someone’s eyes and grabbing a dude’s arm before he shanks you martial arts lol

How do you explain this not being some form of martial arts. Or better yet, this.
Probably more clever brawling than actual combat skill, though still somewhat noteworthy, also stamina.
And possibly his information about having experience with car/motor parts not sure would that would be.
Generic intelligence

Honestly I don't know why GTA is being brought up, it's a combat verse, at worst they'd be 9-C with a fuckton of 9-B equipment and possibly pretty impressive combat feats, it's never gonna be deleted.

But yeah I think Squid Games should be kept, if definitely revised.

How is throwing sand into someone’s eyes and grabbing a dude’s arm before he shanks you martial arts lol
Better example here. Pretty sure blocking a knife with the center of your hand at the precise timing requires solid hand dexterity and skilled hand to hand combat maneuvers. Also, clever street brawling is still considered martial arts according to Bruce Lee.

But as I said, I'll make a content revision tomorrow or so. I need to sleep for now.

Last edited:
Better example here. Pretty sure blocking a knife with the center of your hand at the precise timing requires solid hand dexterity and skilled hand to hand combat maneuvers.
In the heat of the battle you can get these sudden reflexes for defensive purposes. Real-life humans can lift cars or show very impressive reflexes, hell most of us if threatened knowingly in a high-adrenaline situation can likely replicate one or two of these otherwise high skill moves. What makes this kinda stuff special for martial artists is that they can replicate it with a degree of CONSISTENCY, while most of us can’t and have to rely on raw chance.

Can you demonstrate your character can do that consistently? If not they’re not getting it more than a regular person is.
Also, clever street brawling is still considered martial arts according to Bruce Lee.
Unless you want to CRT in Martial Arts for a thousand files, we don’t consider “clever street fighting” as such. You’re arguing against wiki precedent, and honestly wiki opinion for most part, we never really give that out UNLESS the character is explicitly trained or performs extremely recognizable techniques with frequent consistency
It's a Crime Drama and a Mystery Drama and they have enough to be considered Action shows.
No. They’re entirely separate genres. There are MANY Crime Dramas AND Mystery Dramas that aren’t action, and throwing a few punches doesn’t make you action either. Death Note is an Action Manga by your definition

Also we do list sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother, Simpsons and iCarly, so you’re wrong demonstratively.
Even 10-C characters with fight scenes are suitable for indexing.
Because most humans aren’t 10-C, irrelevant argument.

Again we literally can just add anything by this logic, the shit you’re claiming is a “strawman” is demonstratively true while YOUR assertion is not.

This is just gonna result in wiki having no rules whatsoever, we’ve never allowed JUST 10-Bs with NOTHING ELSE on the file, until right now where you’re arguing against it. There needs to be a line SOMEWHERE, this wiki is about something is it not?

hell most of us if threatened knowingly in a high-adrenaline situation can likely replicate one or two of these otherwise high skill moves.
No lol, normal people just flail wildly without any thought in a brawl, let alone when their life is threatened. Look up literally any video of a street fight.
Can you demonstrate your character can do that consistently? If not they’re not getting it more than a regular person is.
His whole thing is quick thinking in dangerous situations, isn't it?
Also we do list sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother, Simpsons and iCarly, so you’re wrong demonstratively.
Strawman, those have indexable feats, the ones he was referring to don't.
??? his point is AP isn't necessary for a character's combat to be noteworthy in some way.
Again we literally can just add anything by this logic, the shit you’re claiming is a “strawman” is demonstratively true while YOUR assertion is not.
Anything with notable combat and intelligence feats? My word.

No lol, normal people just flail wildly without any thought in a brawl, let alone when their life is threatened. Look up literally any video of a street fight.
It’s chance, look up any “OMG look at this super cool thing this person did in a street fight” video, this is literally a phenomenon that exists in high adrenaline situation, rare but still. We have IRL examples of this even.

And if the character can do it consistently it’s skill, not chance.
His whole thing is quick thinking in dangerous situations, isn't it?

Strawman, those have indexable feats, the ones he was referring to don't.
So the genre alone isn’t an objective factor to discard feats and restrict files on, no, it isn’t a strawman, you’re just bringing up flawed criterias for restriction.
??? his point is AP isn't necessary for a character's combat to be noteworthy in some way.
Nobody argued AP is necessary to that degree? Great job knocking down a strawman, non-standard AP is necessary when you have LITERALLY nothing else notable worth listing.
Anything with notable combat and intelligence feats? My word.
Throwing dust in someone’s eye and HAPPENING to catch a knife once, while doing nothing else significant throughout the series isn’t feats, hell if they’re the ONLY THING they’re outliers.

It’s chance, look up any “OMG look at this super cool thing this person did in a street fight” video, this is literally a phenomenon that exists in high adrenaline situation, rare but still. We have IRL examples of this even.
The character is meant to be a smart dude, right? I don't see a reason to assume it was a fluke and not a calculated move.
So the genre alone isn’t an objective factor to discard feats and restrict files on, no, it isn’t a strawman, you’re just bringing up flawed criterias for restriction.
Luckily that wasn't what Medeus was arguing to begin with so we all agree?
Nobody argued AP is necessary to that degree? Great job knocking down a strawman, non-standard AP is necessary when you have LITERALLY nothing else notable worth listing.
Which ain't the case here since there's also intelligence feats, so that's good.
Throwing dust in someone’s eye and HAPPENING to catch a knife once, while doing nothing else significant throughout the series isn’t feats, hell if they’re the ONLY THING they’re outliers.
The only combat performance is an outlier because... you think it might have been a fluke? With no evidence? Happening is one way to describe a clearly intentional move too.

Look, point is, profiles for characters mostly based on mind-games and shit can exist. This is one of those. End of story.

The character is meant to be a smart dude, right? I don't see a reason to assume it was a fluke and not a calculated move.
Why? He never demonstrates any other combat feats, how is not a fluke? Because you presume it to be otherwise?
Luckily that wasn't what Medeus was arguing to begin with so we all agree?
Then what is Medeus arguing?
Which ain't the case here since there's also intelligence feats, so that's good.
Mundane intelligence feats.
The only combat performance is an outlier because... you think it might have been a fluke? With no evidence? Happening is one way to describe a clearly intentional move too.
...just because you had a couple of bright ideas doesn't mean you're now automatically a combat prodigy, mate. Unless you demonstrate he's consistently good at COMBAT, I'm not gonna presume his skills translate across EVERY FIELD.
Look, point is, profiles for characters mostly based on mind-games and shit can exist. This is one of those. End of story.
No, they can't, unless they're peak of human intelligence.

...just because you had a couple of bright ideas doesn't mean you're now automatically a combat prodigy, mate. Unless you demonstrate he's consistently good at COMBAT, I'm not gonna presume his skills translate across EVERY FIELD.
He has shown a couple of bright ideas, including in combat. I don't care what you presume, we stick to what's shown.
That is an incredibly ******* vague concept, human intelligence is all over the place and you don't really get a genius level from being good at mindgames so I don't think you can really disprove that a gifted-level character is near the level of peak human intelligence. Also, no, that's not a rule lol.

Medeus and Armorchompy seem to make sense above.

n the heat of the battle you can get these sudden reflexes for defensive purposes. Real-life humans can lift cars or show very impressive reflexes, hell most of us if threatened knowingly in a high-adrenaline situation can likely replicate one or two of these otherwise high skill moves. What makes this kinda stuff special for martial artists is that they can replicate it with a degree of CONSISTENCY, while most of us can’t and have to rely on raw chance.

The problem is most humans don't do it even if they have the physical capabilities. Plus, not all humans and in fact most humans can't do some of those latter feats on their own. By "Not on their own" it could be argued they can also walk/stand on water as if it was solid ground, raise people from the dead including themselves, ect. Heck, even I might be more physically fit than those two characters or some Breaking Bad characters and yet I still don't have anything against the profiles existing.

Still, just because a character is no more physically capable than a real world person especially if ancient historical examples are included. Otherwise even Superhuman feats policies would be getting too strict. Technically as far as "Powers and abilities" are concerned, there'd be nothing wrong with making profiles for real world people. The only reason it's not allowed is simply just from the fact that trying to pit two real worlders and asking "Who would win in a fight to the death" would be prone to immense controversy. But if it weren't for a rule against that, a lot of people actually would be interested in a RL Bruce Lee Vs RL Chuck Norris debate.
Unless you want to CRT in Martial Arts for a thousand files, we don’t consider “clever street fighting” as such. You’re arguing against wiki precedent, and honestly wiki opinion for most part, we never really give that out UNLESS the character is explicitly trained or performs extremely recognizable techniques with frequent consistency
I read the Martial Arts page. Martial Arts is defined as different techniques of attacking and self-defense, with the purpose of physical and/or spiritual self-improvement. At its core, martial arts can include any kind of creative/flexible physical body movement used for offensive and defensive purposes. Which would include blocking a shank at the perfect timing. The sand throwing feat may not be martial arts, but neither would simply having knowledge on pressure points, but even that's something we have a page for and listed as an example of martial arts. Standard street smarts would still be worth indexing by that logic.
No. They’re entirely separate genres. There are MANY Crime Dramas AND Mystery Dramas that aren’t action, and throwing a few punches doesn’t make you action either. Death Note is an Action Manga by your definition

Death Note is literally a verse we have indexed on the platform despite no one being higher than 10-A. As well as a profile for the likes of Near who is even more bare bones than various Squid Game profiles.

I did not find How I Met Your Mother which was deleted actually as was Two and a Half Men. Simpsons is a cartoon, and ICarly is full of 9-B feats actually. Which was something I literally brought up as Armor pointed out.

This is just gonna result in wiki having no rules whatsoever, we’ve never allowed JUST 10-Bs with NOTHING ELSE on the file, until right now where you’re arguing against it. There needs to be a line SOMEWHERE, this wiki is about something is it not?
Armor already answered all of those. Also, the 10-B's each have one respective ability listed; knife user, social influencing, ect. But the problem is that I should make a content revision where they now have a few. And their abilities would be just as good as Hank's or Jesse's.
You're once again the one who literally said this.
Pretty sure that counts as doing what you claimed you weren't doing even if it wasn't what you were intending
Consistent with taking three steps forward during a tug of war game to force the other team to knock themselves over when they lease expected to. That's another thing, Seong Gi-Hun actually has a few feats of sort of holding his own against a Peakhuman mobster. He shielded Kang Sae-Byuk from him in the 1st episode and also fought him with several others during Episode 4's midnight brawl. So there is consistency, no outliers.
Most of his anti-feats aren't even that bad of anti-feats. It was literally an entire group of Loan Sharks that kicked his ass. He got his ass kicked because he was outnumbered, but because he was a shitty fighter. And based on a conversation with his daughter, he gets into fights all the time. And the Salesman just happens to be a lot more skilled and stronger than he looks. Still, I brought up other consistencies. Also, you don't even need to be a grandmaster of martial arts to have a profile, you just need to be fairly decent in hand to hand combat to be considered a martial artists. And these are words coming from someone is a trained martial artist who has their share of crazy feats IRL.
Peakhuman intelligence is not really a thing. And you don't have to be a genius either. Anyone who is at least fairly decent and comes from a verse where conflict plays a good part is fine.

But yes, I will make a content revision to address the issues.

Anyway, after a long time thinking, i decide to request this verse deletion. The God-tier profile is kinda...well.......wrong, Low 1-C is totally bad with wrong intereptation of the scan, and many headcanon abilities with no scan, all other Pandora profile also suffering the same thing, no scan, bad quality, etc....also outdated as hell. And the biggest reason is the verse in on hiatus by Lim Dall-young the author himself, highly abandoned as the manga (source material) stopped at chapter 225 since 2019, no new regarding the series, and the author himself working on like 2 others manga, he also already abandon 1 manga despite that manga only have like below 10 chapters. Lim Dall-young also have tendency to abandon his work (i lost count of how many manga he cast aside already).

At first i want to fix the verse, but after thinking deeply i decide to not fix it, since it take too many time with how bad all the profiles are, Low 1-C one need a revision and with the author himself abandon the verse thus making many things in the verse left unexplained, or was explained in a vague, unclear way. So i decide to ask for its deletion. I can remake the verse if the author himself come back, but it is unlikely

Thanks you all very much for listen to my ranting ^^

Anyway, after a long time thinking, i decide to request this verse deletion. The God-tier profile is kinda...well.......wrong, Low 1-C is totally bad with wrong intereptation of the scan, and many headcanon abilities with no scan, all other Pandora profile also suffering the same thing, no scan, bad quality, etc....also outdated as hell. And the biggest reason is the verse in on hiatus by Lim Dall-young the author himself, highly abandoned as the manga (source material) stopped at chapter 225 since 2019, no new regarding the series, and the author himself working on like 2 others manga, he also already abandon 1 manga despite that manga only have like below 10 chapters. Lim Dall-young also have tendency to abandon his work (i lost count of how many manga he cast aside already).

At first i want to fix the verse, but after thinking deeply i decide to not fix it, since it take too many time with how bad all the profiles are, Low 1-C one need a revision and with the author himself abandon the verse thus making many things in the verse left unexplained, or was explained in a vague, unclear way. So i decide to ask for its deletion. I can remake the verse if the author himself come back, but it is unlikely

This has been on my eyes for awhile, what with the 100,000x unsourced multiplier that sounds quite ridiculous is only something that could be a product of its time. Nobody will realistically get away with that nowadays.

I'm unopposed to deleting the verse, I'll probably do it myself.

This has been on my eyes for awhile, what with the 100,000x unsourced multiplier that sounds quite ridiculous is only something that could be a product of its time. Nobody will realistically get away with that nowadays.
It come from Legendary Pandora debut chapter, chapter 139 iirc. Though yeah, the verse quality on our site is absolute terrible

The worst is the Low 1-C profile, 2/3 of its abilities is completely made up which never stated in the verse, like Conceptual Manipulation or Reality Warping. This "character" was only mentioned in some scenes so no scan for these abilities, it is highly that the profile creator think that due to it being the verse God-tier so it must created the multiverse of the verse and should have conceptual manipulation, it is also the mindset of some people actually, since they think that if a character created an universe, that character should also created the universe's concept along with it..........

Last edited:
Deleting the verse seems to make sense, here.

That said, it being on indefinite hiatus or even cancelled isn't necessarily a factor against it, plenty of series don't reach a natural conclusion but can still be profiled.

I strongly disagree because at this point, all people want is to deliberately ruin our 30,000 page celebration and rub salt on our open wounds further.

Anyway, if there's no solid justifications for the high tiers and numerous hax, I think deleting the verse is fine.

The verse page and the White fang page, the latter due to it just being a wolf page and then the former because it'd have only 1 page on it

They're just people with guns, and are somehow still wanked since I'm fairly certain they did not use trucks in the movie or have shown great skill in stealth or their guns

Galaxy rating in the verse seems to be based on a pocket dimension feat which frankly seems to be just stylish depiction rather then literally spawning space
Worst case nuke just Jinga's page as his rating is entirely unfounded, also I'll add no scans in P&A in all pages
@NoMoreTalking can try arguing why to not nuke it

Either nuke or revise, as the pages are in rather low quality and there's only one scan for them @Bobsican @LordGriffin1000 are supporters so they can give further input

So yah any objections to nuking?

I do not mind if this verse is deleted either, based on what others have said above.

I think that is fine if it is very unreliable and has no supporters that are willing to handle it, yes.

I do not mind if this verse is deleted either, based on what others have said above.
It's been deleted, also removed it from the Knowledgeable Members List and ability pages that had characters for the verse listed.

A funny thing I did notice is that people were listing a "Resistance to Freezing" for ice abilities but it would of course link to the verse instead, so I'll adjust those as well.

Last edited:
Either nuke or revise, as the pages are in rather low quality and there's only one scan for them @Bobsican @LordGriffin1000 are supporters so they can give further input
I haven't forgotten about the verse, it's just that I've been extremely busy. Especially given most of the verses I support, I'm doing most of the work. However, I can hold off on the W.I.T.C.H. animated series addition to fix up the Nicktoons verse with profiles, descriptions, and scans.

I should note that it's still going to take me some time to fix it up since their are 4 games in the continuity but I'll get started. Mawgu does need a revision on his stats as well.

The verse page and the White fang page, the latter due to it just being a wolf page and then the former because it'd have only 1 page on it
White Fang is way more intelligent than normal wolves and I believe also a better fighter than the average one, he can stay.

I'm also sure we already went on verse pages with only 1 page on them being fine to have.
If this keeps popping up an editing rule to clarify on the matter may have to be done at this pace.

Also, just as a note to @Tllmbrg :

You should only bring up verses and profile pages that are legitimately not remotely fulfilling our requirements/standards, not simply go on a deletion-spree because you find it funny for our wiki to go back and forth between the 30,000 pages limit several times.

Also, you need to always make a genuine effort with applying proper cleanup work for every single page that you have deleted or will delete, by removing all of the regular wiki links to them. Thank you.

Back