• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. Maybe this particular case isn't so bad then, but I am still uncomfortable with including the "or are frequently mentioned by other media" part of our Marvel and DC Comics rules page, as that can easily be used to circumvent our other safeguard rules for the franchises.

Okay. Just keep in mind that if this turns into a problem later, we will need to remove the phrase.

SCP-6661
I am going to give context to 3 powers
1. text manipulation nope can't do that it is entirely relied on people making them that is why it became tollge because the troll face meme was dying.
2. Telekinesis no it is a reference to a trollge meme that covering yourself in oil would let you fly in rain it would be physics manipulation.

3. It's mind manipulation is very misleading the article on our site says "Those who read the text it creates can be compelled to to follow its instructions" here is what the article on the scp website says "The final step of each comic seems to be a cognitohazardous switch that makes a reader carry out the act displayed in the comic. It is estimated that 0.25% of those exposed to SCP-6661-1 are susceptible to its anomalous effects."
And word of God who was quoting someone else "…Thoughtforms are concentrated thoughts, and thus have a much more serious effect on humans then regular non-anomalous memes."
This is an entirely passive part of it's nature and it isn't actively hostile rather the meme it lives in is so it has 2 fake powers and can't do anything with the other two is just a bunch of unknowns and not hostile.
Bump it for deletion

Yea, they actually lack a ridiculous amount of stuff. I'm pretty sure almost every character in the verse needs an entire revision.

Yea, they actually lack a ridiculous amount of stuff. I'm pretty sure almost every character in the verse needs an entire revision.
It's coming... eventually, in like a couple years. Think Warhammer 40K x10. If you want to help I recently made a server for it because I've honestly nearly stopped doing it at some points lol

For the record, I agree with the deletion of WoW characters. It's unfortunate but multiple attempts to patch up the verse have ended in a deadlock. No member on the wiki currently accepts the feats the lot of them scale to as legitimate, and the abilities sections are absolutely abysmal. I know references aren't technically required, but they lack explanations altogether- largely a result of their being made in a far older time.

Since work can't be done on 'em, delete 'em.

A lot of MMORPG verses in general are have this thing where attempting to revise them like trying to squeeze a camel through the eye of a needle. But WoW is a perfect example where that appears especially true. It's a shame to nuke such an otherwise big franchise, but if the best way to revise it is to demolish it all and rebuild it from scratch, then that's exactly what should be done. All in favor? Kudos Bambu's post.

Honestly, given the failure of other attempts to fix it, deleting it and starting over is really the only good option because it can't be stonewalled.

That is a good point, if someone wants to blog post or sandbox collection of feats, they could do so before the deletion. As was recommended to at least save some coding/text of a page before deleting it.

Make sure to look in the Warcraft category to handle any profiles I might've missed...

Also I love how my joke profile(Mr. Bigglesworth) is better than the majority of the verse

Thank you for helping out.

So have all of the regular Warcraft pages listed below been copied now then?

Also, the calculation (and potential information) blogs should obviously not be deleted.

Thank you for helping out.

So have all of the regular Warcraft pages listed below been copied now then?

Also, the calculation (and potential information) blogs should obviously not be deleted.
I have all of the ones that are actually useful/not horrifically outdated copied(Basically only Dragon Aspects/Bigglesworth) and one Demon in Mal'ganis so I don't lose track of those scans

I think so, yes, but please remember to remove all of the links to the deleted pages from other VSB wiki pages, and to not delete any potentially useful blog posts in conjunction.

Since I'm going to be cleaning up and completely revising the Bleach Profiles on the wiki I'll start my journey with removing a bunch of unneeded, badly formatted, badly sourced and overall just net negative profiles (imo) that add nothing positive to the wiki nor verse.

1: Di Roy Linker

Shows up for only 2 chapters, adds nothing positive towards the verse and has an overall bad profile that neither me nor anyone has a want to revise.

2: Nakeem Grindina

Same problem as Di Roy Linker, very minor character with not a lot of feats, overall bad profile and honestly adds nothing to the verse.

3: Aisslinger Wernarr

Same problem as Di Roy Linker and Nakeem.

4: Menos Grande

Bad profile and I'm personally working on a general Hollow profile that’ll contain Menos Grande alongside the other levels of Hollows so i believe that the best course of action is to just delete the profile.

5: Tatsuki Arisawa

Bad profile of a minor character within the series and one of the profiles neither me nor anyone else wants to work on to improve.

6: Ururu Tsumugiya

Bad, unsourced profile that no one has the want to revise, much better to just remove it entirely.

There's still a decent amount of other profiles from the verse that need to be deleted but i didn't want to overwhelm the staff with a bunch of request in this post so after these have been dealt with i'll make another post that'll give the rest of the profiles that need to be deleted.

Alright then i'll post the rest right now.

Kokuto, Kageroza Inaba, Nozomi Kujo, Oko Yushima, Jin Kariya, Fujimaru Kudo and Koga Kuchiki

Since i’m making separate verse pages for both the Bleach Games and the Bleach Anime/Movies in the future these should be deleted until then.

They're also bad profiles that have literally zero sources/scans for anything on them so that's even more reason why they should be deleted.

(Might have even more profiles to delete from Bleach but i'll have to talk it over with a couple of other users before i do such a thing)

Last edited:
Anyways can I nuke this verse page?
The only page in it is fine, but the problem is that well there's only one character page so a verse page seems rather pointless

This entire verse is low quality
No calc for stats, no scans for P&A and verse seems to lack active supporters

So yah can I? (Only asking because the anime is semi popular)

Back